Trexcon Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
My Experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Joseph, MOMay 3, 2017
This was a great company to work for. Office staff is wonderful. My dilemmas were when I was hired I was told it would be salary. When I actually began work I was told I would be hourly. A little disappointing, big difference... AND the manager where I was placed. She just got the position. This manager ,who was on salary, was horrible and not very personable. Zero communication. Wasn't very team oriented, just left notes everywhere. I have had several complaints from customers. She was an alcoholic who was frequently late to work. Left early.. Adjusted the time clock. Always just sat at her desk. Towards the end of my employment as her assistant, I was doing ALL of the managerial work and ordering and such. I had asked her to transfer to another location, I felt extremely used, even dropping down to just an associate, she said it wasn't possible. I don't even think she talked to the GM about it. I put in a 2 weeks notice for these reasons. I would work for this company again..NOT for the same manager.
Pros
Office Staff, Pay
Fun work place, great employees
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Camden Point, MODecember 10, 2016
I was a cashier. When I wasn't helping a customer, I was dusting, or cleaning, stocking anything. Cooked fried food. Kept the store clean. The best part, was working with my best friend, and having a special bound with customers. It was the best.
Pros
having great people to work around, and work with.
Cons
N/a
Large turn over in this company.
Store Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Savannah, MONovember 19, 2012
My day would start at 3am and would end between 5or 6 pm. for the first 5 hours I was in my office doing the paperwork for the day. then to the bank. I would be out on the sales floor. Then at 2pm I would go back to my office and have to post all invoices that came in for that day scan them and file in the appropriate files. Then 4 pm i would have to drive all paperwork to corporate office. back at store at 5 doing ordering for store, resturant and bass pro shop.
Pros
customers
Cons
wages for employees was to low for me to retaine long term employee.

Want to know more about Trexcon Inc.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trexcon Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Trexcon Inc. Reviews by Location