Tri-County Lexus Employee Reviews

Job sucks!!
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NJJuly 3, 2019
This job sucks. The hours are way too long for only $10 an hour. Basically 12 hour shifts 3 days out of the week for little pay. You bonus only if you hit the target which is barely ever. I would never recommend this job to anyone.
All those 5 star reviews are fake
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NJApril 14, 2019
They pay you bonuses for good reviews on websites like this. And the reviews are still whack. Horrible place to work would never recommend it. Schemers and poorly trained management. Sales staff was cool but very clicky like a high school for middle aged men.
Cons
There are better and more fulfilling places of employment. Working the service debt at a large luxury is going to have it
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Little Falls, NJJanuary 28, 2019
There are better and more fulfilling places of employment. Working the service debt at a large luxury dealership is going to have its cons. This is an unfulfilling job position at this dealership. The want more and more from you while giving you to little. Management was never satisfied and you heard about it daily. The system that regulated your bonus was skewed and didn't work in your favor and other employees in other departments influenced your bonus. Other employees had total disregard for your ability to make a decent buck.
Pros
Hour lunch with nearby places to enjoy
Cons
All of the above summary
Good people
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Little Falls, NJNovember 12, 2018
I started about 2 1/2 years ago. First time in auto sales. Wasn't sure if I would like it or stay for more than a day. I enjoy working with all of the people and the atmosphere.
Pros
Good people
Cons
hours can be long at times
Good money and fun
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Little Falls, NJNovember 9, 2018
I organize the lot and keep track of all the new cars. I like what I do and the money is good. It gets a little hard when we have a lot of cars but I like keeping busy.
Pros
Fun and good money
Cons
tough in the rain
Freindly and Enjoyable
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Little Falls, NJNovember 5, 2018
Love working with my piers and the customers. Everyone makes you feel welcome and valued. I have been here for a little over a year and am very happy with my position
Pros
feel valued
Just Hired
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Little Falls, NJOctober 29, 2018
Hiring process was quick and very professional. Looking forward to a long relationship. Everyone has been very helpful during my training. I am very eager to sell my first car
Pros
Very helpful
Fun and fast paced
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Little FallsOctober 29, 2018
During my time there, I experienced ups and downs like any other job but this is the job where I’ve had WAY MORE UPS than down. I loved working here. I miss it.
Pros
Friendly and helpful staff
best job ever
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NJOctober 24, 2018
It was a sad when I had to leave TriCounty Lexus. I am moving to Florida. I have been there for 6 years and enjoyed every moment. Management and staff are all great to work with. Will definitely miss them all.
Pros
great work envirenment
Cons
nothing negative
Productive and advancement
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Little Falls, NJOctober 22, 2018
Great people. Management is always trying to work with you and help you do better. Everyone is respectful and friendly. There is also alot of room for advancement.
Pros
Great pay, great management
Very customer oriented
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Little Falls, NJOctober 12, 2018
Everyone is extremely focused on customer satisfaction and treats all customers and employees with respect. It has been a very enjoyable place to work and I look forward to many more years!!
Pros
customer satisfaction
Cons
Best work experience I ever had
Sales Consultant Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NJOctober 8, 2018
It is very important to work with people that you get along with. The people and culture are very good. I always looked forward to going to work.Unfortunately I had to leave due to medical reasons. I go back to visit whenever I get a chance. Best work experience I ever had
Pros
relationships
Cons
The Greatest place to work!
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Little Falls, NJOctober 6, 2018
Tri County Lexus is a phenomenal place to work! We’re like a big family here. Best work environment I’ve ever been apart of, there is nothing like it! I’ve been here for 4 years for a reason!
Pros
Cons
None zero zip
Fun place to work and offers great pay
Sales (Current Employee) –  Little falls njOctober 6, 2018
Tri County lexus is definitely a welcoming place with great employees. Everyone is respectful and professional. Fun and quick passed environment. You will always have work to keep yourself busy which gives you no time to be bored. Tri county lexus also offers great pay and the ability to make alot of money.
Pros
Great pay
No organization what so ever
SERVICE ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NJJune 22, 2017
Too much employee turn over in sales and in service. Most turnover were high level managers. Resources were scarce and there was absolutely zero process. I learned what not to do by seeing the examples at this dealership
Pros
Cons
Terrible work environment
typical service advisor job
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NJDecember 20, 2016
At the time of my employment there,the management was weak(at best),techs worked in teams,which is a horrible way to run a shop,do yourself a favor if your looking for service advisor work,and only take a position that has a "central dispatcher" for jobs,its a real nightmare getting someone to do a job that doesn't make the tech much money(oil changes,tires,etc.)...i spent too much time trying to get some premadonna tech to do some little job that just had to get done,and it was me who had to deal with the whiny customer!
Pros
cant remember any
Cons
the writers that were ther for a long time, took great liberties comming and going whenever they wanted.
Bad dealer...
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NJJuly 14, 2016
Just bad. Worst job I ever had.
Constant text chains with all advisors and BDC, and other chain w management and advisors.
Long hours , EVERY SATURDAY until 5pm !
Have meetings at 630, work til 5( if your lucky)
Business cards have your cellphone number.

Worst dealer ever
Cons
Pay was horrible, extended hours.
Productive and fun workplace with a great managment
F&I MANAGER (Former Employee) –  little falls, njMarch 1, 2014
Mastered ADP and ROUTE1 .
Managers were great to work with.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with the used car dept sales reps and manager because of the unorganized paper work.
Good employees, management and ownership sucks
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NJApril 29, 2013
Worked there for over 14 years, they paid well because they had too to get people to work there.