Tri-County Mental Health Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Challenging but worth it.
Crisis Counselor (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEOctober 13, 2018
Loved working with ethically minded supervisors and providers desiring to provide the best possible services. Administration was often supportive but struggled to have resources to assist in development and at times with follow through.
Pros
Supportive atmosphere.
Cons
Difficult work/life balance.
I've worked for the company for 5 years and most of it had been fun and interesting
Credentialing/Authorization Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, ME 04241September 7, 2018
The company has many locations and staff have different attitudes depending on location. Smaller units are more fun and personable and willing to help out when needed, the main unit, not so much within the department that I am currently in. I really enjoyed my job and supervisor but after she left, I was relocated to another department and it is not so warm and inviting
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
A struggle to advance more now than it every was
Communication
Clinical Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEJuly 20, 2018
Lack of communication made it difficult to succeed in work.
I do not feel comfortable at this time going into this type of survey. I do not feel it is appropriate for insisting on putting this information on this format. We should have the ability to agree to do this survey or not.
Pros
fellow employees
Cons
management
Wonderful Environment
RSW - residential Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Lisbon, MEJuly 10, 2018
I thoroughly enjoy working here at Tri-County Mental Health Services. My soul reason for leaving is the commute, I currently drive an hour to and from work. 56 miles. I ideally I would love a job closer to home.

While working here at Tri-County I feel not only my skill-set grew, but I did as a person. This job is fantastic, and filled with many wonderful people. Employees and clients alike.
Supportive Environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 9, 2018
Working in social services is difficult and can be emotionally draining but Tri-County does a lot to help with this and is supportive to staff. Great team members and administration who care. Social service jobs do not always pay the most so being in a good work environment makes all the difference.
Pros
Great PTO, mileage reimbursement, flexibility, no on call required
Qualified Mental Health Professional (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 10, 2016
Staff is very dedicated and professional; management is responsive and make sure everyone has the tool, knowledge etc. to perform at their jobs. The pay is pretty lousy and unless the pay structure significantly improves, it will be harder to retain or recruit qualified staff.
Pros
Good place to work, good management, good overall staff
Cons
pay
Not a good employer
Healthcare Home Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Healthcare Home Dept ~ Suite 2500July 16, 2013
Stressful job and environment, some nice co-workers, too many politics and too much dissention, low morale agency-wide