Tri-Pac Careers and Employment
Been the little over 5 months just need better management there’s no team work at the technology location it seems everybody was mad but really Great company to work for!
Forklift Operator/Warehouse in South Bend, IN
on November 2, 2021
If you want to "work where you are happy" don't work here. Non-compliant, favoritism prevails, only time you get a raise is when you threaten to leave.
HR Director in South Bend, IN
on December 5, 2021
Alot of OT given also has is a pretty fun place to work at. Line lieader really care about there workers so do the higher ups , also good at goving pto.
Line Worker in South Bend, IN
on October 1, 2021
The management has no clue what they are doing. The high people fired from different companies and wonder why rhey don't inprove. Work lfe balance is non existent. If you can find somewhere else to apply please do.
Quality Auditor in South Bend, IN
on June 21, 2021
Workdays typically involve new products and new project development. We are expected to be self starters and are never micro-managed. Management is approachable and friendly. Hardest part of the job would be planning for the unpredictable. Enjoyable part of the job is definitely pay and accomplishment.
Manager in South Bend, IN
on October 19, 2020
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Insights from 6 Indeed users who have interviewed with Tri-Pac within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
Experience, Salary expectation, Ease of commute
Shared on May 21, 2020
What experience I had
Shared on April 6, 2020
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.