Tri-Rinse

Tri-Rinse Employee Reviews

Miss that place
Had a lot of fun with the co workers. Wouldn't mind going back.pay was good. Benefits were descent. The only part that really sucked was when I was asked to go to the Iowa falls location.
Lead
Low moral, bad pay, owners dont appreciate their employees. They make tons of profit but dont pay well.
The Shocklees only care about profits. You are truly just a number to them. They wonder why they cant keep good TALENT. The safety doesn't matter, only thing they care about is what they bring in. Joke bonuses, no raises.
Owners have issues
TriRinse has alot of problems. The single biggest problem they have lies between the owners and one supervisor who has ran off any good people that ever worked there.
Good location, great management
Located in downtown St.louis the location is great. Love the staff, and management was awesome. Benefits are astounding and the pay is more than expected.
Horrible place to work
Worked there for several years everytime new management take over make new policies to frustrate employees.High turnover rate.Mangement is a joke.High risk low reward job.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Tri-Rinse is a great place to work. They have great hours and they have great benefits.They offer overtime. Several food restaurants around to hangout with staff.
Pros
Free lunch, great benefits
Cons
Climate Hot/Cold temp.
Very active work atmosphere
You are paid well for your service at Tri-Rinse... The benefits are very good as is the pay... Your input to the management is very appreciated... It is a safe environment to work in...
Fast paced work environment
Quality over quantity job, the workload is fast paced but you must be efficient with your work. In order to do the job effectively safety is an essential part of the Job and should be followed accordingly.
The only good thing was the healthcare.
Tri-Rinse was just another job. There is absolutely no opportunity for advancement. Management chooses favorites. They have terrible judgment. You're not recognized for your hard work at all. Our boss had us clean tanks containing chemicals we were not legally supposed to tamper with putting our lives in danger. They send you to Iowa for 2 or more weeks with short notice and don't pay you any extra for it. The only good thing about the place is the healthcare and the opportunity to gain experience rebuilding valves.
Pros
Healthcare and hands on experience.
Cons
Terrible management and pay.
Okay job to have
It was a good job but lack of safety. We traveled to different locations cleaning tank. The pay was good also they were good people. My supervisor was very helpful and understanding about the job. I was brought in on my experience I gain from working in the oilfield
hard work/decent pay
the job required hard work. the company provided a really exceptional benefit program. wonderful health insurance, dental insurance, and visual care.
Light maintaince
Performed janitorial and sanitation duties established by company.
Cleaned locker room and bathrooms first then moved on to sanitation required inside and outside of plant.
Pros
Used floor sweepers
Cons
Not long enough employment.
Family Owned Business that I think very highly of
Unlock the plant and start the machines for the employees coming in, walk around check to make sure everything is working properly, take notes, pictures or start an order for any maintenance that needs to be done, Review the truck load shipments and schedules coming in to fit that in my daily duties. Unload trucks with forklift while watching for quality or damaged products, stacking and storing products in the correct place (ex; wash line if dirty, repair line if damaged, outside for un-repairable), document shipping notes for each shipment. My main duty is being in charge of the repair line that I designed until I have enough employees that are trained correcting, repairing totes, final approval for employee repairs on the line. Before and after and sometime on weekends I am come in to do the maintenance around the plant, ordering parts and on a daily basis I am writing emails, scheduling trucks, stats, Site productivity, recruiting and interviewing possible new hires, ordering anything the plant needs (ex: chemical soap, employee uniforms, hats, safety gear, ect), and taking any call from the other two Iowa sites if they have any problems they can't handle or any maintenance parts, safety wear or equipment they might need or are out of.

Hardest part of the job is disappointing employees or firing an employee. I understand not everyone can be happy when you are management and I really feel uncomfortable when I have to fire someone.

Most enjoyable part of the job is being PROUD of working for a company like TRI-Rinse. They REALLY care about their employees. They have
 - more...
Pros
Benefits, Pay, bonuses
Cons
too many vice presidents at one table so nothing gets done
Productive work place
I enjoy a team work, strategies, and a productive out come. I like coming to work with a positive attitude and achieving goals for the day.