TRI-STATE EXPEDITED SERVICES Employee Reviews

4.8
Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun
Driver (Former Employee) –  Millbury, OHOctober 24, 2016
I had a great time working at Tri State and experiencing new area's of transportation. I've learned a lot about what it takes to be a driver and the responsibility that comes along with it. Orientation and the trainer was great and reasonable, willing to accommodate, and also great benefits. I would recommend this company to anyone trying to further their career in driving.
Exciting challenging work environment.
UPS Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Millbury, OHMarch 31, 2016
From tracking shipments in the morning, to booking and handeling issues in the afternoon with our valued customers, there was never a dull day. Every day was different. Co-workers were always easy to talk with, and willing to give information and help if needed! Every day was different and challenging, which kept my skills strong. Had to be able to multi-task every day with phone calls, emails, and instant messaging, you always had to be on your toes. I excelled in these work conditions, and always perform my best under pressure.
Pros
Always had something to do, was always busy
Cons
Sometimes so busy, you wouldn't get a break or a lunch.
My own boss
Private Contractor (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHNovember 10, 2014
Hardest is being away from my family. Enjoyable is the traveling and seeing the USA and Canada. Management is wonderful
Pros
Private Contractor
Cons
Over the road 8 weeks at a time.