TRIA Orthopaedic Center Employee Reviews

Review
Medical Receptionist II (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 15, 2018
Working at TRIA was something I did while going to school as it afforded me the schedule needed. It was never going to be permanent but ended up that way.
Fantastic place to work!
Clinical Resource Nurse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 2, 2018
They understand work-life balance and encourage you to grow. I had an incredibly positive experience while working here and only left for my husband's job opportunity in another state. They really care about the patients and support you in provider awesome care that you can feel good about. Very satisfying job and wonderful management!!!
very nice people
RN (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMarch 24, 2018
If working with friendly and fun people this is the place for you. Would be great if you are not the primary bread winner in your home. It's not a high wage job. Only complaint I would have is you do not get your hours in a timely fashion to accommodate appointments etc
Pros
staff
Cons
wages
incompetent
person (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJanuary 4, 2018
Incompetent leadership in way over their heads. Good luck in your job search. If you're just concerned with patient care and immune to favoritism, strict stupid rules and a culture of oppression of fair opinion, then this is the place for you.
Pros
toaster, bread, and peanut butter provided in the break room.
Cons
learn to eat lunch in 10 minutes
Excellent place for patient care
Athletic Trainer (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 8, 2017
High paced job at every level in the organization. Great patient care all around. Very fast paced environment. Need applicable Orthopaedic clinical work to succeed
Great people at TRIA, very professional with attention to quality and patient comes first.
Medical Transcriptionist/Editor (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 16, 2017
I loved the flexibility of working at home and being paid hourly. Working with one specialty ensures quality. Also always getting in new dictators through Resident/Fellow Program at University of Minnesota.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
No job security
Very patient focused
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 2, 2017
TRIA's culture is to go above and beyond for the patient. Our doctors are amazing and extremely professional. Each employee truly tries their very best to make the patients experience at TRIA outstanding.
Pros
everyone works hard and takes pride doing a great job
Cons
difficult to get time off of work
Productive and fun place to work
Patient Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 19, 2017
I enjoyed my time with this company very much, and was able to expand my knowledge on electronic medical records and patient scheduling within healthcare.
Review Summary
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 27, 2017
Too busy all the time and not enough staff. Management is a joke. They're not accommodating at all, especially for being an orthopaedic center. Not given enough praise.
It was becoming a dsyfunctional work environment.
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 8, 2017
There was a change in management a couple of years ago. The work cultural changed and not for the better. Very clicky.
Very good doctors and care is provided at TRIA.
fun n professional place to work
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 20, 2016
one has to be able to think critically, able to keep patients confidentiality. it is fast pace job and needs to think ahead, be organized and brings A game
Premium patient care
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNOctober 5, 2016
Colleagues are knowledgable and fun to work with. Patient population is active and provides for a sports setting. Work life balance is challenging however
Company
LPN (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 14, 2016
Great place to work, Doctors and Staff work well together, 12 hour shifts, Management works well with staff, Beautiful building Great group of greeters
Poor management
office services (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNDecember 31, 2015
No guidance, just overly critical and uncaring management.
Back stabbing and fake co-workers in a bad environment.

Good performance is not noticed, but minor mistakes are blown out of proportion. Some of the management look at what you are not doing and ignore all the positive you are doing. It's the management that create the poor environment and act surprised when employees respond poorly to that environment that they have created. Using tactics like threat of termination or replacement in order to sqeeze more work and time from employee's is not productive.
This sounds like I am a negative person and I was when I was in that environment. But I hold no grudges. But be warned!!

I learned a lot when I was there and mostly from using my own initiative.
Pros
I learned a lot and it was a stepping stone to a better paid job
Cons
Management, Pay, bad environment
Team work
Instrument Aid (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNDecember 2, 2015
all staff are great to work with, and are very helpful in the time of need. always there to provide team work, in order to bring the best patient care.
Great Orthopedic Care Facility
Insurance Selection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 23, 2015
A typical day for me at work involves verifying and entering patient insurance information into the EPIC admitting system. I work from a work queue to verify and enter patient insurance info before they present for their appointment. I also assist the Walk-In Clinic with entering insurance for new patients who walk in or have a change in insurance. On average I enter 200-300 patient insurances per day. I have been here for almost ten years, having spent eight of those years in the call center before transferring to insurance. I get along wonderfully with my team, we are a well-oiled machine that works together to ensure that each patient that comes here for care gets exactly what they need and is happy when they leave.
Pros
Free to work at my own pace, easy to get to
Cons
Banker's hours
Fast paced , great work envirement.
Orthopedic nurse (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNAugust 14, 2014
One stop orthopedic health care. From the time you walk into the door you are diagnosed, seen by a doctor and treated.
State of the art orthopaedic center with ambulatory sugery center and acute injury walk-in clinic
RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMarch 31, 2014
Excellent Orthopaedic surgeons who specialize on every part of the skeletal system. New state of the art imaging equipment and an atmospheric focus on patient care.