Triage Staffing
Happiness rating is 94 out of 100

Triage Staffing Employee Reviews

If you want to experience different work environments in different cities and states, travel nursing is the way to go. They help with securing your position and will help with housing if you choose.
Pros
Traveling across the United States
Cons
Filling out the same competencies for each hospital
I was hopeful that I had finally found a staffing agency which actually "had my back." I was wrong. The workplace I entered was hostile to say the least and I had to repeatedly ask my case manager for help dealing with situations I should never have been exposed to (in-fighting, schedule switching, favoritism, etc). I guess my complaining did get their attention as my assignment was ended 6 weeks early. The time I was there I was compensated very handsomely, so no hard feelings there. You should always remember that the client is the agencies #1 priority and not the worker.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
hostile workplace, no follow up from staffing agency, poor onsite management
Relatively small Level 3 Trauma Center and the main facility on this island. The coworkers in the department are awesome including the manager. People here are very friendly and helpful.
I can always call my recruiter at Triage and they would solve any issue I had. They always have my back. If they don’t know the answer to a problem they will find out. They are very friendly.
The company is ok, but I had a very greedy recruiter. He made a lot of money off of me. I will consider working for them again but with a different recruiter.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I have never met anyone from Triage Staffing. It was a phone interview and then I was placed at different hospitals. There staff is friendly and professional and what you to succeed.
Triage Staffing is the best place that I've ever been a part of. I feel a sense of belonging and a sense of purpose. I have the ability to help people find jobs and that, in turn, helps the hospital provide healthcare to it's patients. I love this job and I love Triage.
Triage is driving success through motivated team members focused on serving our clients and our team. With an appetite to win, Triage is willing to support new ideas that can take us to unprecedented levels of success. Real conversations and partnership are leading us to new capabilities... making us truly Ready for the future.
Great place to work Supportive Team Fun environment Respectable coworkers Excellent Pay Industry is certainly tough at times Technology challenges Love my coworkers
I love working at Triage! It's been the best work environment I've experienced. The people are great, very supportive and willing to give helpful advice to anyone new. Pay and benefits are comparable to everywhere else I've been. Management is forward thinking and always pushing to be better. I wish I would have started working at Triage 10 years ago!
Pros
Great People, Work Environment
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Triage Staffing?
Throughout my time at Triage I have enjoyed the positive reinforcement from my managers and co-workers. Triage has provided me with tools to help me grow as an employee.
It is a very great place to work, leadership is highly involved and wants to get to know every single employee and cares about them. They reward employees for hard work, not only monetarily, but with other intensives. Goals are reachable and not overwhelming, but you are held accountable to meeting those goals.
If you're looking for your standard 8-5 job.. This is not for you. Triage's compensation and commission is incredibly generous but individually earned. Triage expects hard work and dedication from it's employees. All upper management, from Owners to Division Managers, is dedicated to the success of the company, it's employees, clients and all other affiliated parties.Honesty, commitment, value and trust are all part of the foundation of this amazing company. Triage cares about each individual beyond work related items. They are real.
Fantastic place to work, the culture here is amazing. You feel like you're walking into a family gathering (one where you actually like your family!). Our managers are on fire for us, they want us to succeed and help us in anyway possible. We have such an open door policy it is fabulous!
Pros
Lots of fun team activities
Cons
none, really.
Triage is a fantastic company to work for; great pay, flexibility and sense of self worth while contributing to a team. This is the first company that I have ever worked for that I have truly felt proud to be a part of. I believe that a lot of that comes from the vision and guidance of upper management. When you read the companies mission statement you get a true sense of what the company stand for.
Outstanding management that promotes individuality, provides training, and believes in delivering the best for their clients in the industry. Workplace culture is an asset in allowing their employees to excel at their jobs. Transparent management that is supportive of innovation.
Triage Staffing is a high energy, challenging, and rewarding place to work. Success and effort is appreciated and celebrated. Building relationships with and assisting nurses in reaching their goals makes for a very rewarding career!
Everyone has difficult days at work, and moments when to want to find a new job, the grass is always greener right? When I am having that moment I remind myself that this is the hardest job in the world to leave! It truly is. I am blessed!
Pros
great people
Cons
they don't listen to my ideas enough
Great environment, supportive team, management is high energy and motivational. The office spaces are beautiful and expanding. The best part of the job is the flexibility and growth potential financially. The hardest part of the job is learning to be okay with failure/rejection from travelers. Some days are really hard, but some days are absolutely awesome. It's a wild rollercoaster and totally worth it.
The environment at Triage allows employees to enjoy the time they are here. It is not uncommon to hear laughter and a ping pong game going on during the day. The management team is there for you when you need them and does everything to ensure your success at the company. Its a team effort here!
This job is not for everyone. You need to be excellent at time management. You can be pulled in multiple directions all at once. This does make for an exciting work environment.
  1. Employee Reviews