Triage Staffing

Triage Staffing Employee Reviews

Have had a Great Experience!
Traige is reliable travel company! They make sure you are happy and have all that you need on your assignment. Also work hard to get you placed where you want! Would highly suggest Triage for your traveling assignements!!
This has been by far the best company I have ever worked for. They go above and beyond for their staff. You might not ever meet in person, but you develop a close relationship with the entire team and it is always positive and friendly.
Great company to work with
They are great I have had a wonderful experience with all staff my needs are always taken care of Very professional love them I will always use them first before using another company
Great place
I am a traveler with Triage and they are wonderful. I can contact my recruiter 24/7 and he is always on top of things. I hope to be working with them for years to come.
Busy but enjoyed the work and staff.
Hard to reach at times.
Difficult timesheet

Great housing

No reward/bonus for perfect attendance

Post contract = no contact(haven’t heard from anyone.

My recruiter was young and it was obvious
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Working for Triage is great!
I love working for Triage. My recruiter is awesome and listens to everything I say. He has been phenomenal in helping me find the perfect travel assignments.
Working with Bre is amazing
Working with Bre is simply amazing. She helped me get an assignment closer to home and made sure I have all my questions answered. She was very supportive from start to finish. She was always available by text and she responds quickly too. What a gem I have in Bre!
Pros
Wonderful agent
Cons
Good competitive pay, helpful staff
I would highly recommend Triage Staffing for contract therapists. They are a resourceful, caring, helpful, organized team which protect their employees.
Dependable
I have worked for other travel companies and I came back to Triage. They are very dependable and straight forward about your assignment They always get me where I want to go and they always have my back.

Not all travel companies are the same. I consider Triage above the rest.

Sharon Lusk
Not left in the dark
This company has been great to work for. I was never left wondering if had a job or somewhere to go next. Some other companies you’d give over your information and then never hear from them again. Triage has always been great with responding to any questions or needs that I had.
Great Recruiters #teamTriage
This is the best Allied Travel company to work for, your recruiter is there with you every step of the way. Triage care for each person they place on assignment and responds quickly to any issues good or bad you may experience. You have an assigned person to work with throughout the process. I would recommend Triage to everyone I know.
This company stolen money from employees
Watch your paperwork with this company, you'll e sign one form saying one thing but when it's back to them they will change it. Keep your original copies. They tried to steal money from me every week my check wasn't correct missing money. They play dumb when you bring it to their attention. Pay close attention to these scammers.
Loved the travel and seeing new places.
Interviewed on phone, background and fingerprinting sent in. Drug testing was done at job site. Housing and travel provided by Triage. I am rehireable
Room for growth and career development
A typical day at Triage goes by quickly because it's a fun place to work. You're generally your own boss as long as you're getting things done. There's plenty of flexibility when it comes to a home/work balance. Although Triage is a successful company that just turned 13, they're always growing and learning from mistakes, which is all you can really ask.
Pros
Great coworkers and schedule flexibility
Cons
You need to be able to manage yourself, and your schedule, because nobody is going to do it for you (is that bad?)
Wonderful place to work
Triage has a fun loving culture that also fosters an environment that motivates all employees to get after it! We all have a common goal and work together to get there!
Pros
Great pay, benefits, team, and incentives.
Not Just A Number Here
Great place to work. Solid benefits package, flexible schedule, very attentive leadership. I have worked at a few places where I knew the leadership did care, but none so obviously as Triage. This company definitely seeks to grow, but the environment is very human-centric. In recruiting, your business is your people, so they work hard to keep their people happy.
Pros
Relaxed/family-oriented culture, a culture based on understanding
Cons
Some
Great support
I worked for them as a travel nurse, not in their office. The benefits are awesome and far outweigh the low hourly wage. I was able to payoff my car and other bills with just one assignment. I worked in a town where I had a friend to help me find housing which made a big difference. My staffer was great in explaining everything to me.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
had to find my own housing which was my choice, best of the two.
excellent recruiters
Triage was competent in finding me the job placements that I was seeking. The perdiem and hourly rates were good and benefits better than other travel companies.
Great Recruiter
Very easy to work with. Todd was very accommodating and helpful during the whole process. Great assignments and was a fun environment. Very fast paced, but easy to get thru after learning about the job more,
Great Travel company
Overall I enjoyed working for Triage. They work hard to find assignments that match your needs and wants. Its a great way to travel and see different states.
LOVE working in-house for Triage!
It's so great to work for a company that truly cares for its employees. Not only does Triage take care of its travelers, but also their in-house employees. I've been at Triage for over 3 years, and I sincerely love the culture, my manager, my standing desk (I love not sitting all day!) and the travelers and fellow in-house employees I get to talk to everyday. #TeamTriage rocks!
Pros
Good benefits, good company culture, good PTO policy and benefits
Cons
no opportunity for telecommuting