Triage Staffing

Triage Staffing Employee Reviews

United States222 reviews

recruitertravelerassignmenttraveltravelingcultureamazingfeel

Good recruiting agency

I had a good experience. Contracts were comparable to other agencies. Pay was always on time and correct. Website was easy to use. Good communication between agency and hospital.

Pros

Comparable contracts, no pay issues, good communication

Cons

Assistance getting back to back contracts was lacking

Clinical support nurses have your back

The clinical support nurses are there for you when things happen (as they will) during a contract. Recruiters are very young and don't quite understand the professional responsibility we shoulder.

Triage Staffing insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose

What is the best part of working at the company?CommunicationWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?The next contractWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Depends on the place I end up working. What is a typical day like for you at the company?A nurse is a nurse. Same shift different day. People are great mostly.

Good company to work for

The company is good just not paid time off until after a year or 2 of working. Can be accommodating will provide a rental car and help with housing if needed.

Excellent Travel Agency

As a travel nurse you are bombarded with texts messages, emails and phone calls tempting you with money and "new ways". I have yet to be tempted to move agencies. My recruiter has always been responsive, proactive and helpful. I highly recommend Triage Staffing for any travel nurse.

great agency

Always available, transparent, honest. No sugar coat then flip script. I will work for this agency again. My recruiter is down to earth, honest and available. He also respects family, self care can be a priority and not always about covering the next assignment.

Adequate support

Pay is competitive and support from recruiter is adequate. Could be better. Always paid on time. Penalty for canceling assignment kind of sucks; not much wiggle room there.

Listen to the staff even if they could not change the issue.

A good place to work; good pay and paid on time. Benefits are not every good. The cost of insurance is high with high out-of-pocket co-pays. Only one week off after working 2080 hours. No sick time. This appears to be true for all travel staffing agencies.

Supportive and flexible without over managing

Triage is such a change from any employer I've ever had. They are so supportive and open with any concerns you could have. They support you but are very flexible so if you are doing your job and getting it done they let you do your thing. They truly care about their employees liking to come to work.

Excellent company

I have only been at Triage for a few months but so far its been FABULOUS. Couldn't ask for a better company. Great compensation opportunities and they are there to help you be successful

This is an medical travel placement agency

They find you a job in your field but it's still up to the company to hire you. My recruiter was very helpful and worked hard at finding a good fit for me.

They simply make money from my working. No support, and they simply do not care, as long as they get their slice.

If you like low pay and no support this is the company for you. Most recruiters are high school graduates. They make money off of our blood sweat and tears. If you need assistance on your contract it simply is lowest priority. The highest priority is your timesheet. Because that's how they get paid. 50 dollar fine of not on time with your timesheet. Good luck.

Lovin' life at Triage

Are you looking for a great work/life balance with a team that encourages you?!? Triage is the spot! Come grind, have some fun, and spread the excitement!

Pros

Lots of lunches, fun activities, and the realest people you'll ever work with.

Cons

Benefits are getting better.

Triage is a great company to work for that cares about their employees

Triage is a great company to work for that cares about their employees. They are happy when their employees succeed. They always do fun activities and include everyone to participate. Even on days you cannot make it they always include me

Finally! A Place Of Business That Gets It!

I started in Nov 2021. This company hands down has been one of the best companies I have the pleasure to work for/with. They get it and how every individual is different and they truly try to accommodate everyone's work style. They go the extra mile with making sure their employees feel important and heard. I found my forever career and I hope others get to experience what I have so far. It's a growing company with plenty of growth opportunity.

Pros

Pto, Flexibility, Fun Atmosphere, Great People, Awesome Team Building Events

Cons

Can get stressful at times, but what place of business doesn't?

Extremely secure and supportive place to work with a lot of fun amenities (foosball table, ping-pong, etc.

Triage is defined by our culture, REAL and Ready. It's that simple. People here are always helping and supporting each other. The executives and upper management are down to earth, normal and extremely approachable folks. They understand the entire organization is only as good as the folks who live and breath the day to day operation and representation of the company. That is why Triage has some of the most amazing people and continues to grow without limits. Our reputation is as real and ready as our people.

Pros

Management thrives continually giving credit to their hard working teams, It's a place you will be given credit for the work you do, Everyone = positive attitude & the collective vibe is a place you enjoy coming into work daily, Mountains of opportunities to learn grow and evolve within.

Cons

Con at Triage only exists because who claims it hasn't communicated or asked for help to resolve it

Newbie- totally new career field for me

I'm new to triage and this career field. This company is amazing to work for, the owners/ leadership personally meet with you, they want to get to know you. All co-workers are willing to help you out and are patient with whatever you need. Everyone wants they company as a whole to win. The drive is amazing :)

Great work life balance where you feel valued

I have been at Triage for a short time but I am loving being part of the Triage family. Everyone is very welcoming and friendly. They have a great work/life balance and I actually feel valued with this company. I have enjoyed getting to know people from both campuses and all departments.

Pros

great work/life balance

supportive management, good communication, flexible hours, remote work

I am newer with the company; and I have never had such a supportive management team. If you have a question there will always be at least 5 people jumping to help you. It is amazing.

Excellent culture

Triage has been the best company that I have worked at where the work life balance is truly a priority. The company culture translates to all areas and departments.

Awesome workplace. If you're in staffing, it's really the only place to be.

Outstanding culture, better commissions, and a company you can trust. Management is always honest and communicates. This is a place in which good people will succeed.

Pros

Culture, pay

Cons

Nothing!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triage Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Triage Staffing with

Learn about Triage Staffing in popular locations

• Triage Staffing
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?