Triage Staffing

United States143 reviews

Triage Staffing insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

This company is great! They listen, respond and want the best for you.

I was matched with an awesome company with a group of positive, productive employees. The staff welcomed me with open arms. I accepted and second contract and can’t wait to started.

Pros

My contract was honored, I received a triage package with gifts, the company stays engaged with you. I am paid weekly.

Cons

Sometimes the best way to get return communication is through email.

great recruiters and company

I am a travel nurse with Triage. They have fewer jobs posted than Aya, but still plenty of options in your specialty. Pay and insurance benefits are good.

Pros

Pay and good recruiters

Cons

no disability insurance

The assignments were mostly good

Be aware and watch your pay packages closely. You will find they will find every reason in the world to not pay out everything promised. I have fought to get my pay right every paycheck since I started working with Triage.

Pros

Travel

Cons

Watch your payroll

Company culture, continuous development, fun non work related activities

Triage is a great company to work for with continuous growth! They are always doing fun activities in and out of the work place. The people and culture here are truly what makes this company so special. Triage is the place to be if you want a workplace that understands, is flexible, fun, and great competitive pay!

Pros

Culture, flexibility, inclusiveness

If you love great culture, you'll love Triage!

Triage is a shining example of what a workplace should be. You have the ability to take the time you need for family, the benefits are great, and the company culture is outstanding. The owners and managers actually care about you.

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Best company I've ever worked for

Triage is really doing things right and they are easily the best company I have ever worked for in my career. The strong culture comes from the top down, and it's very clear that leadership does really care about their employees which is exemplified in their actions. I feel very "seen" working here and appreciate the opportunities for flexibility. Leadership encourages growth and advancement. It's honestly just a company full of really caring people that is on a great mission. It's also a very fun place to work.

Pros

Leadership that cares about their employees

Hands down, best company I have worked for!

Triage is an amazing place to work. They hold you accountable, but in a way that does not seem like you are being micromanaged. Everybody is welcoming and has a great sense of humor to make the day light. There are not many companies I can say I have seen the owner himself run to the storage closet to restock the paper towels instead of calling someone else to do it, or bring someone food that they ordered right to their desk! I cannot say enough good things about this company and the opportunities it provides!

Pros

You are in complete control of your success!

Cons

You are in complete control of your success!

Workplace that strives to see people grow

Triage goes over the top making sure that every employee has the proper resources to be able to do everything they need to succeed. They strive for excellence and really push to see everyone be able to do their best!

Pros

Resources and the ability to work from home

best job I've ever had

I don't work in recruiting. I work in support because that is what I love to do. I feel the love at Triage, where we are appreciated and get shout outs for breaking records time and time again. It is a booming company that truly cares about their employees.

Pros

great pay, great people, work from home

Fast growing company

Overall I'm very happy and grateful to be employed with Triage. The culture is great, and the pay is amazing. There are some growing pains going on, but every company that grows likely goes through these as well. The entire staff is all very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend working for Triage!

Pros

Pay, ability to work from home, company culture, flexible time off.

Cons

Cost of health insurance for a family, can be a stressful job.

Fast growing company that cares about their employees

Triage is a great place to work with leadership that cares about their employees. While its a fast growing company, you aren't just a number, you are valued. The culture is great and there are many company events to look forward to during the year that include employees, family and the community.

Pros

Company Culture, Tech Forward

Great Performance Based Company to Work at

Workplace culture is fantastic! Many team events and fun outings to build rapport with your co workers....Training program is well put together and set you up for success. Work life balance is fantastic....ability to work from home time to time as needed. At the end of the day as a member of the sales team it is a performance based position and your pay is a direct result of the effort you put in and the production that achieve. Must be self motivated!

Pros

Flexible Schedule, great compensation

Cons

Healthcare plan is sufficient but have seen better options

Freedom to work without being micromanaged

"You can earn the right to be micromanaged, but I prefer that you don't" -my bossI enjoy working for a leader who makes themselves available, but gives me the space to do my work in the way that's best for me.I love being in a role where I can connect with travelers and experience their highs & lows with them. I've made friends that I otherwise would have never met. The emphasis on being honest and forthcoming is what sets this agency apart from others. We're strongly encouraged to explain the cons along with the pros, so we don't inadvertently paint a picture that's all sunshine and rainbows. Knowing that my job is to put the traveler's best interest first, motivates me to work harder, to continuously do right by them. This job is incredibly challenging, the hours can run long, you'll experience setbacks that make you want to scream/cry. Working hard to place someone at their dream job, only to have them ghost you and leave you with back out fines from the facility, can leave you discouraged (if you let it) and exasperated, BUT the pros far outweigh the cons. Receiving pictures from travelers on the road & hearing they love their assignment is rewarding beyond measure.

Pros

Supportive management

Amazing and support team here at Triage

I work with the best team! This job has given me the ability to advance my knowledge, work with a driven team that wants to give 110% every day. We are all here for the same mission to put people to work to help others. The culture here is something that should be mimic' d by others. Love my Triage team!

Pros

Job flexibility, WFH option, employee thinking

On top of things, organized, go getters.

Absolutely love this company. Full of energy, passion, and people that love what they do. I never have to remind or check in things because ask ince and its done. I know im in great hands with teiage.

Interviews are usually done very quickly

Triage is a good company to work for .I had an assignment throughout the pandemic when others weren't so lucky. I rarely have time between assignments which is good for me .

Pros

Traveling to new places

Cons

Finding housing that is affordable and close to the assignment

Lack of communication

Lack of communication .....no on has your back when companies come for you....I just really dislike lack of communication it will mess up any job no matter good or bad

Pros

Pay

Cons

Nobody has your back

I have been with Triage for over 2 years.

Best company i have been working for over the past 2.5yrs. My recruiter is always available to me day/nite and has treated me well. Gotten good assignments and a fair salary

Pros

Good salary and assignment

Cares about you

Triage works hard for their travelers, I’ve never had a problem with them, they’re up front with so if they think an assignment isn’t the best paying or best fit for you. They will let you know so you don’t have any surprises. I’d recommend triage to anyone who’s in healthcare and wants to travel especially lab professionals

Pros

Great recruiters

Cons

Can’t think of any

Fun place to start

Easy place to start with your travel career good communication recruitment and supervisors. Fast response time and information was passed on promptly. Will be continuing employment here in the future.

very nice staff

great relationship with my recruiter, very attentitive to my needs, gets me great assignments payroll is always correct and on time reimbursements and bonus's are offered

Pros

very attentive to my needs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triage Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6