Triborough Home Care Employee Reviews

Stressful environment with poor management
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 14, 2018
This company has great nurses working in the field. The individuals working in management have poor team building skills and should be referred for management skill development. They make claim the nurse have autonomy while in the field, however they strong arm the nurses to function how they want or else they threaten your license and report you to the state. It is a toxic environment in the office. The only positive side to this company is the compensation.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Not as supportive as they should be
Janitor (Current Employee) –  1414 utica aveSeptember 17, 2018
The best organization is on that treats every employee fairly. To that end the rules are enforced in the same manner for all the works from rank and file members to top management, without the appearance of favoritism or provision of special privileges.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Yes lunch break
Great environment, Good people
Time and Attendance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 14, 2018
Triborough is a family oriented business, you may never feel like you’re alone. If you’re stuck on a problem someone is always there to help guide you.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 19, 2013
My position is not in the office in particular. I am in the field going to the patient's home to perform my duties. The hardest part of my job is sometimes you have patients who are very unpleasant and rude at times. What I like most about my job, being able to help people who are unable to help themselves and make them feel better.
Cons
the company does not have a decent insurance plan or benefits.
Love ❤️ my job
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 10, 2017
The environment is friendly. Management is supportive and there is opportunity to grow within the company. The staff is recognized for their contribution to the growth of the company. Love the staff.
Pros
Pleasant environment nice staff
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 23, 2012
my expirence in these place was good because the patients having many neddes and i was happy to help them