Trident Marketing Culture reviews

Very competitve and rewarding.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Southern Pines, NCAugust 29, 2015
Typical day at work- Making over 200 outbound phone calls

What you learned- Ways to be more efficient

Management- Providing daily goals

Co-workers- Stay competitive

The hardest part of the job- Making sure that I outperform my co-workers

The most enjoyable part of the job- Helping the customers get what they need and deserve
Very high energy level in the work place and very competitive!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Southern Pines, NCOctober 2, 2014
A typical day at Trident Marketing is very competitive, full of energy and also loud but it also taught me to how to interact with customers how to cooperate with others and consider each others ideas! The management was great..they mad sure we had the energy we need to sell the product! We had time meeting to talk about the goals for the day and also our own personal emails that showed the accomplishment of our team and others! The other representatives were great as well! We hung out after work sometimes and we gave Congratulations on the sells the day before. The most difficult time about the job was the call volume which occurred around football season because we offered the NFL Sunday Ticket for free to our new customer so around that is it non stop! The best part was the competition with other teams and having bragging right until the next day, getting to know customers were awesome even though all customer weren't the best and having customer completely satisfied and excited and the packages and devices they received for their home!
Personal desk , very professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, NCApril 28, 2014
Very up to date in d├ęcor, my on desk work place. Great teams and leaders. Different type of call everyday. The company was very consistent.
Great co-workers
Assistant Manager/Team Leader/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Southern Pines, NCDecember 14, 2012
We had a great team and it made coming to work enjoyable. I really made some life long friends with co-workers and managers.
Pros
great benefits package
Cons
large team
Job is a stop while deciding on particular careers and life changes
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Southern Pines, NCAugust 20, 2012
As a small marketing firm locating in a small retirement community near a large military base, this place of employment can be very beneficial. With the economy in the united states and in North Carolina itself in a down slide, the job allows you to either establish a start to a career based employment options or can be a well needed solidified place of employment. In the company as a whole there is very little options for advancement but will with hard work ethic you can maintain and support a simple family, or allow to continue your education or allow to establish yourself as a self serving member of society.
A typical work day involve a great number of people and a lot phones ringing. In a department that both have a sales and customer support section, we are allowed communication and a friendly atmosphere. It settles in around before lunch time and steady but slightly hectic pace of taking calls, making calls, handling various types of issues regarding not only the order but setting up and activating the directv equipment to allow a customer to officially be a customer. once a pace is established and maintained the day generally will breeze by allowing enough time to appreciate the duration of your shift and it's conclusion.
Management there is a wide variety of different personalities, managerial representatives can be friendly and kind, informative and as willing to resolves issues as required of a customer support agent. Due to other employment and relocation rates, the managerial staff has a wide variety of ages and experience as a manager in some form or fashion. There
  more... is sense though that maybe the size of the company or the youth it attracts sometime the higher ups seem to establish this weird line between favoritism and appreciation of a great work ethic. this behavior has detriment-ed would what be an overall great staff full of honest and hard working people.I believe office politics in general is the hardest part at being at said job. it allows gossip and dissent to sprout within the department which prompts management to either weed out various employees that had any issue that will allow them to be terminated or have to overcompensate appreciation for the staff.
The most enjoyable would have to be the amount of work. I am a very busy bee like person. I appreciate having and steady work I enjoy a medium amount of change and an opportunity to learn more and perform better. So with that said this place of employment is no where near as bad as the worst.
Pros
the people, the attempt at caring about the balance between the personal and professional lives of it's staff
Cons
no real room for advancement or raise in pay. which makes this job a considerably temporary option.
Productive work enviornment full of energy.
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Southern Pines, NCJune 18, 2012
Trident Marketing is a very enjoyable place to work. It is vety challenging at times because we have a lot of changes that take place. I am ok with change. The managers are awsome to work with. My coworkers make my job fun. The hardest part of my job is talking someone into buying TV service when they are on like a fixed income, and I have to upsale them because that is my job dutie. The most important part of my job is meeting my customers needs.
Pros
making money
Cons
health care benifits
Productive and fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southern Pines, NCApril 16, 2012
A very fun enviroment with alot of energy. It was a very busy enviroment with consistent work through out the day. Everyone worked hard together and were team players.
Pros
employee appreaciations, free lunches, and fun work enviroment
Cons
no benefits, short breaks