Trident Seafoods
69Average

Trident Seafoods Employee Reviews

United States431 reviews
Need to have strong legs
As for this job it requires you to work at a fast pace and constant movment. This job needs a syring person standing in one place and constand hand movements
excelente
muy buena empresa para trabajar si quieres ahorrar
I like working for the company. The people are so nice and hard working. The work is so easy and fun. We get free laundy also. And the food is great. Always fresh food
Hours and schedule on a daily basis. Can plan to work 2nd job well due scheduling daily. You nay come in between hours of 3 am to 7 am
Would be a great place to work if they had structure and was organized. The rules aren't consistent. Too much favoritism. Rules should apply to all and not some. Trident needs to involve more diversity within the workplace. They need to communicate better with employees and when closing plant give people notice.
Very fulfilling exprience
This work environment allowed me to expand on practical application of some of my college coursework in terms of applied physics with the venturi in a closed circuit water cool down.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
It was awesome
My time spent on that island was an awesome experience, if you can get past cultural differences it’s an awesome company few BS things but what place doesn’t. My boss was a one of the best I’ve ever had, miss this place but it was time for a different view.
Pros
Awesome company
Cons
Very remote
Its by far the best job I worked at
Easy, and good hours. You get in early but get out at the right time, the management is great. You are made sure to be sanitized because of the product.
Live in a boat
Probably not for everyone. Hard work. Live far from family and friend if you do have family and friend. Pay a lot of tax and not the safest job out there. high pay tho (for what you have to do so right price I guess).
Great
Great company to work for , worked threw seasons in different locations and it was a different experience in every shore plant , if you want long hours and want to save some money .. then go for it.
Good place to start
Mostly trident seafood need person who is fully committed to work full time and stay there for time like couple of years so you can achieve all your goals you plan
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Trident Seafoods?
Unfair Workplace
Lousy company who does NOT value their workers. Fired me for having to attend my military meetings AFTER I had told them about them BEFORE being hired
Fast paced.
All are working together as one team. Each person is very aware of their job and the duties required to complete each task. Always willing to help each other out to complete each task.
Pros
Being able to rely on each team member.
Cons
Long hours.
Not a good company
Turn over rates bad and leads, supervisor are no good neither. They have favoritism with race. Really bad discrimination. Supervisor try to have relationship with coworkers
Pros
Everything bad at tridentseafoods
Cons
No pay increase
A very good company to work for
I did enjoy working with seafood and learning more about it that's why I would love to work for Alaska seafood so I could learn more about on the fishing boat
Great company to work for
I have worked for Trident off and on since 2002. They are a very well managed company. Their HR department is well ran and the staff are excellent. My favorite place to work is St Paul.
Great compensation
Dangerous job, different cultures from all over the world. Great pay on percentage vessels. No personal or family life can be had while working on vessels. Great for saving and making money
The pay was great and the people are great
I loved working for trident they were helpful with anything you needed. The work was expected from everyone so it was a fair company. You had room to excel if you worked hard enough.
Horrible lugar. No lo recomiendo, será la perdicion para quien se vaya a trabajar a esta compañia
Trabaje aquí de enero 2018 a mayo 2018 y no vuelvo. Muy arrepentido de desperdiciar ese tiempo sin mi familia y lejos de ellos. No lo recomiendo.
out for fun
review safety programs and communicate with our safety managers for support. audit all locations and come up with ideas for improvements. answer any questions that managers might have regarding claims and safety of the facilities.
Pros
work without supervision
Cons
travel
The worst
Its a trap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont go here!!!!!! SAFETY GOES OUT the door for them. Production is all that matters to them. You are replaceable to them. You dont matter.
Good experience
I like the location, its close to stores. The people is nice and helpful. I learn alot form my experience. I wish it there was more fish to process which means more hours.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trident Seafoods. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.9Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight