Trident Seafoods Employee Reviews

Super good money
Food Processor (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 2, 2018
They are a super good company they londjdbdjsnsjanakrjrbdjdbrjskskskskskkskskeifndjdjdnfjdndjdndjdndjdnsjdjrjdbdjrbsjsksndjfidnsjdbdjsndjdbrkalandbdjdjd
Pros
Super good momey
Very good company
Seafood Processor (Current Employee) –  Akutan, AKJuly 30, 2018
You work long hours every day 12 to 16 hours everyday
Breaks are every 3 hours the food is really good and all supervisor are very friendly and professional .
Pros
Low paid
Cons
Slots hours
Great Place to work for.
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Akutan, AKJuly 30, 2018
I love working for Trident Seafood. great people, we worked as a reasoners, we have winter season that last for 3 months and summer season that last for 6 months after that we have the rest month off, it gives you time to do what you want to do.

I miss Trident.
Fulfilling and Enjoyable
Office Assistant/Purchasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Kodiak, AKJuly 29, 2018
It has been a year working with Trident Seafoods Employees, but for me, it feels like more than 5 years.
I have college and pretty hectic on my time. Trident Seafoods has showed me that time management is not a problem, mostly my plant manager and office manager, the words like "just do your job work and feel proud."
fast paced
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAJuly 20, 2018
work was fair, fast paced, good people to be around. managers were fair to everyone and led well. there was a lot of learning opportunities at trident
Pros
hours
Cons
cold
Summary
SEAFOOD PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 15, 2018
I love working with Trident Seafood because it was like a vacation, we worked as a seasoner, we fly to Alaska twice in a year, we have winter season that last for 3 months and summer season that last for 6 months after that we have the rest month off, it gives you time to do what you want to do.
good place to work at
Shop Foreman (Current Employee) –  Anacortes, WAJuly 10, 2018
I was a line macanic at first then i got promoted to shop fourmen because of my hard work and knowlage of the equipment the baggers were my main thing that i was good at.
LOVE THIS JOB! Would recommend to anyone!
Deckhand/Night Deck Boss (Former Employee) –  Dutch Harbor, AKJune 28, 2018
These were the best 8 years of my working career. This job is where I gained my self-discipline, hard work, determination and commitment. This job is sort of a "jack of all trades" if you will. I started a family which is why I decided to end my career here but I will never forget my time here and will always be grateful for my experience here because now I take it everywhere with me.
Fast past job
Caviar line worker (Former Employee) –  Ketchikan, AKJune 23, 2018
Very fast paced, very long work days and weeks, a lot of hours a lot of OT, management was good and fair, they fed you and gave you a place to stay for minimum cost, the food was good, provided all 3 meals every day for workers.
Pros
A lot of hours, paid for the ticket to get to the work site
Cons
Long long days, continuious, less pay per hour than I am used to
Productive everyday
Seafood Processor (Former Employee) –  Akutan, AKJune 20, 2018
I like the fact that it was no distraaction and I was far away from home saving money. I had breaks and learned how to do different skills in Akutan,AK. I’m glad about the experience.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Long hours in B season
Good summer job, but nothing else
Environmental Regulatory and Compliance Intern (Former Employee) –  Cordova, AKJune 17, 2018
While at an internship at Trident Seafoods in the Environmental department 2 different years I was able to see the inner workings of the company. The pay is just okay, but there was plenty of overtime pay as AT LEAST 70 hour work weeks are required in the summer for all Alaska workers. Due to the overtime pay the regular pay was lackluster, and there is not much room for promotions unless you somehow make your way into corporate. Most of the regular employees are green card workers, so the atmosphere is a melting pot that you need to get used to.
good
leadman (Former Employee) –  Akutan, AKJune 4, 2018
i lke work in this company because i just to have a lot vacations,
was agood place to work ,i work with alot of diferect people for so much different nacionalities .
safe work place
Grading packing (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAJune 3, 2018
good and safe work and productive and learning work and coaprative and trident management good and coaprative safe work place packing is most enjoyful part
Pros
free fruit
Cons
short break
line worker
Line Worker/ ingredients room (Former Employee) –  Anacortes, WAMay 29, 2018
This company isn't bad to work for. I didn't much care for the line working but when i ended up in the ingredients room helping prepare the coating mix for the fish i liked that and it was easy,
Tiromat Operator (Former Employee) –  Motley, MNMay 25, 2018
Pay is very good for whats available in the area. Regular raises up to 18 months. The work is pretty repetitive and can get boring after a while, but for the pay it can be worth it. The people are very nice and the management as well. There is also much room for advancement if you are willing to take on more responsibilities. Paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick time as well. If you're looking for a full time job, its a pretty good one.
Pros
Plenty of hours, Benefits, Great coworkers, paid vacation
Cons
Repetitive work, Mandatory overtime
Production
Boxing (Former Employee) –  Conway, SCMay 21, 2018
Quick paced good people good environment good pay good benifits paid time off family oriented many great people have been there for years treat u like family
Stressful working environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Anacortes, WAMay 20, 2018
Loading and unloading trucks of product and transferring to freezer locations.
I learned to load/unload trucks of products and to transfer the product into very tight spaces.
My supervisor was rudely vocal and liked to scream alot; very disrespectful.
Hardest part of job was locking the trucks into the dock. My termination resulted in this procedure.
I experienced no enjoyment of this job.
Hard working people
SEAFOOD PROCCESOR IN THE FISHING BOATS in alaaska (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 18, 2018
We work at the fishing boats 16 hours a day...We barely sleep,,,,but we are happy to go and make money,,,,the supervisors at trident seafoods are hard working people also,,,
productive fun work place was a nice place to work
Processing line (Former Employee) –  Akutan, AKMay 16, 2018
It was processing line and everything was normal. Really, it was a fast work place, and needs to know many places to work. Such ad processing line, packaging, and case up. The weather of alaska alska to understand.
Thanks.
Decent wage, stressful environment
Swing Shift Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMay 15, 2018
If you can handle stress and can move very quickly, this job can make you a good amount of money. However, I wouldn't recommend it for an extended amount of time, as the environment will wear you down. How they go about counting lunch and 15-minute breaks is not necessarily legal.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Stressful, very fast-paced