Trideum Corporation Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
UX Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 13, 2018
Trideum is a great place to work. I always felt welcomed there and cared for. I was only ever an assistant and intern, I never got to experience the benefits but I knew they were good. The pay was relatively good considering my position. If you can handle the Defense industry, it's a fantastic place to work.
Pros
Great culture, fun place to work, awesome people
Cons
The defense space is tough. Some of our clients are difficult. Pay was alright.
Trideum Corporation Summary
Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 9, 2018
Working at Trideum Corporation had its ups and downs. Loved the people I worked with, however the management would often leave a bad taste in my mouth. Company growth is exceeding the employees ability to be productive at the currently staffing numbers. The company needs to expand its employee base to be most productive.
Pros
Had my own office and was allowed flexiable schedule
Cons
Corporate culture
A Square Deal
Operations Officer (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIMay 22, 2018
Good folks to work for, I would work for them again if the opportunity should present itself. The salary and benefits were good, the folks were friendly and pleasant and the work atmosphere was cordial.
Fabulous Managemnt
Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIJanuary 18, 2018
Very supportive senior management. Encourages to work together as a team and keep an open line of communication. Very positive work environment. Leadership will go to every extent possible to support the employees.
Pros
Great Pay
Excellent
Information Assurance Systems Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wright-Patterson AFB, OHNovember 2, 2017
A typical day at work would involved some laid back meeting with knowledgeable people that are happy to be there and do their jobs. Work was never an issue.
Uncharacteristically caring and well balanced between work environment and community involvement.
Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 25, 2017
Trideum is a small company that aligns itself to your needs and supports what you do.

People want to work for Trideum and it's a great place to work.
Pros
Management cares all the way up to the President who has an open door policy and means it.
Small company with caring leadership
Operations Research Analyst / Cost Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Huachuca, AZJuly 5, 2017
Trideum is my parent company and I work as a contractor for Army Intelligence. Trideum stays in touch with me on a regular basis to make sure all is going well.
Pros
Macro management
Its just fun
NSC Support Team - Contractor (Current Employee) –  Fort Leavenworth, KSJune 9, 2017
Its just a fun job. The people are great . I also enjoy the travel. I get to see a bunch of different places that I would never go to. The benefits are great.
trideum
Senior explosive technican (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 25, 2017
great place to work with the nicest family oriented company.i loved the experice I reicieved and the job was very challenging and self motivating.The people as this company took over the contract as a favor to the prior company and never have I been treated fairer or with more respect than this company did.
Pros
great pay benfits and respect
Cons
have none
Benefits are good
Senior Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 11, 2017
Benefits are good and it's a "fun" place to work, but there is no room to move up in the company. I understand that working in Huntsville on Government contracts can't be easy for the company either, but it's not a big enough company to let employees be on overhead between contracts.
Pros
Monthly "birthday parties"
Cons
No advancement
Small Company O.K. place to work
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 28, 2016
It is a relaxed place to work not exactly an exciting environment, but there are good people that work there. The company have pizza and employee Halloween parties and nice Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. Some of the managers are stand-offish and few co-workers can make you feel guilty asking for help and are very uptight. The multi-cultural ethnic diversity of employees hired with this company is very low.
Pros
Company dinners, lunches, and pizza parties
Cons
When it comes to multi-cultural diversity of employees, seems as if it does not exist.
Excellent fast paced working enviorment with a great team.
Cybersecurity Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 27, 2016
Fast paced environment supporting the gov. customer on the cybersecurity and risk assessment strategies for compliancy. Well recognized by all customer and co-workers on work ethics and output towards the common goal of integration of Simulators to the new DOD policies and procedures in Cybersecurity.
Staying busy
Technical Integrations Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Leavenworth, KSFebruary 22, 2016
Most days, staying busy and finding something to do is challenging. But don't worry, 4 of your 9 bosses will come by to tell you all the things they don't like about your work area. Even though they clearly have nothing to do themselves.
Pros
Managers really do care and try to help any way they can
Cons
Required certifications/contract bids/too many companies and supervisors
Not a great place to work
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAOctober 22, 2015
Management does not support you. They do not care about their employees and listening to them when they have recommendations.
Great Company
An accomplished Systems and Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 10, 2015
For a smaller organization, Trideum has survived these difficult years where others have not. It's due in no small part to it's sense of community and family as well as superior customer service.
Pros
benefits, flexible work, family oriented
Cons
little advancement
Great Company
Systems Architect and Strategy Advisor (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDJuly 4, 2013
Trideum Corporation is a small company doing big work for the Federal government.

The people are smart to brilliant, and caring.

The compensation and benefits are excellent. As an employee, I could see that Trideum reinvested much of its income back into its people. Great company to work for.
Engineer (Current Employee) –  VAApril 11, 2012
No complaints. Solid people and ethics throughout the company. As with any small organization there are pros (you are a person, not a number), and cons that are generally beyond any immediate control (many of which are directly tied to the customer's organization).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trideum Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2