Tried & True Tutoring Employee Reviews

Just a Fantastic Company To Work For
Inside Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 6, 2017
I've been working at Tried & True Tutoring since 2015, and I really enjoy it here. My colleagues are truly pleasant people to work with. The work environment is challenging, but fun. I feel a part of a culture and team that works hard striving for something great, and I just absolutely love it, which is why I am taking the time to write this review. I appreciate what they've done for me over the past 2-years, and if you're looking for a new career, keep an eye out for available positions here.
Pros
Friendly Environment, Good Growth, Good Team
Cons
Gets really busy sometimes, and then super slow other times.
Awesome!
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 6, 2017
It's great working here! I am so thankful to have found this company. I am making a difference in these student's lives and making a lot of money doing it. I finally feel that I've found a career more than just another job.
Pros
Great Management, Great Pay, Flexible, Support Staff, Clear Expectations
Cons
During holidays (when I need money the most), I earn the least.
Lot of Work Initially, Good Upside, Lot of Growth
Regional Outreach Director (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 27, 2016
I first saw this as a job, but quickly realized this is a career. When I was first hired, it was a ton of learning and work. I spent my days on the phone, going to meetings, driving to events, and networking. I spent my evenings speaking at events and meeting parents and students.

Once I got things rolling, managing the relationships was a lot easier, but I'm constantly trying to grow the region. I am well-paid, but it took about 9 months to hit the numbers I was happy with.

I really like the team here. I'm excited to see it grow. I plan to hand off this region to another director soon enough, and help manage multiple offices.

Great culture, friendly management, autonomy in your day to day. You have to be self-motivated or you won't succeed, but they give you great tools.

Overall, I definitely recommend.
Pros
Growth Opportunities, Great Culture, Lot of Fun
Cons
Lot of Driving, Long Hours, Weekend Incoming Calls
Nurturing, Friendly, Growth Oriented
Regional Outreach Director (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 22, 2016
I love working here. Managers are informed and kept me very busy when I was a tutor for them. They promote from within. It feels like a family environment, in a good way. Compensation is great, professional development and training has been ongoing and solid from , and I've always felt comfortable that this company will continue to thrive. I look forward to growing with Tried & True.
Pros
Growth Opportunities, Compensation, Support
Fun and Productive Work Environment with Great Owners
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 8, 2015
The owners of Tried & True Tutoring are incredible! They are very supportive of their employees, students, and their parents. They allow flexible schedules and are available 24 hours a day if you need anything.
Pros
Friendly, Good pay, Flexibility
Well Paid and Flexible
SAT Tutor (Current Employee) –  Ventura, CAMarch 9, 2015
I love working with this company. They are very professional, smart, and always are willing to take time to help me improve the classes they have me teach. I always feel very supported when working with my 1-on-1 students or classes.
Pros
Flexible, Well-Paid, Nice & Intelligent Management
Cons
Driving in traffic, sporadic hours
Great Training, Intelligent & Fair Managers
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CASeptember 6, 2013
I was trained as an SAT instructor for Tried & True Tutoring. My manager was very reliable and intelligent. I really enjoy working here and love my boss. Who gets to say that? Great place to work if you are looking for part-time work and supplemental income.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Good Hourly Rate, Rewarding
Cons
Commuting
Great flexible hours
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAAugust 5, 2013
I think its a good place to start if you've recently graduated from a 4 year university.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tried & True Tutoring. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9