TRIG'S Employee Reviews

Team Atmosphere
Pricing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rhinelander, WIDecember 2, 2018
The management team really treats it as a team and supports each other so all are set up for success. Customer service is the primary concern for each of them, ensuring a positive guest experience.
Pros
supportive team
Cons
stressful with little pay
Second worst work place ever
Deli Associate (Former Employee) –  Rhinelander, WINovember 22, 2018
There was never enough people they would just give up on hireing new staff at points and make the few of us still there work twice as hard for months on end haveing to work 6 days a week which when i worked there lasted 8 months straight of only 1 day off a week and maybe occasionally we can get lucky and have 2. The higher ups did not care about our problems and would only lend a hand when its to late and the department was fallinh apart and even then it wasnt much or they expected the 4 of us to work even hard to catch up.
Job Experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rhinelander, WINovember 15, 2018
Supervised cashier and baggers. Schedule breaks for for staff
Management was there to help out when need and was never afraid to ask them question. I walked through Trig's daily to insure areas where probably stocked and clean. Face can food.
Pros
Nice place to wok
Cons
Pay
Worse Job I've had over my 30 years in customer service
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Eagle River, WISeptember 17, 2018
I have worked for some pretty fabulous companies over the years but Trig's IS NOT one of them. I would never recommend a job there to anyone and I will NEVER work for them again.
Pros
A few great co workers
Cons
Uneducated, ignorant, under trained, undeserving management staff
Great company to work for
Meat Cutter (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 18, 2018
Trigs is a very good place to work for they pay well and are very flexible. There is lots of room to move up and advance in there store, everyone worked we’ll together
Misleading!
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIJune 27, 2018
I was not impressed, working for this company, as there were misleading job advancement promises as well as unfair pay based off experience, as they say they take into consideration upon hire. I had 3+ years in Customer Service and remained paid less than a bagger with no experience. I was a cashier led to believe I would advance to a CSR, did not happen. I enjoy the store, don't get me wrong, but as far as employment, I would NOT recommend Trigs.
Pros
Good food
Cons
Pay rate, hours, communication
woow
Bakery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIJune 7, 2018
Time goes quickly when busy and slow when not so busy. Managers are good to go and the staff is mostly willing to do their job.There would be times when it's really busy and times that it's not.
Wonderful place to work.
Associate (Current Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIMay 18, 2018
This job is based on team work and creating a work environment that is not only fun to work at but also fun to shop in as well. The management staff is focused on training and development and are always willing to train and cross train.
Summer Job
Cashier/Bagger/Stocker (Current Employee) –  WisconsinApril 29, 2018
This job I've had since I was in high school and have worked there seasnally for nearly eight years. I went full time last fall, and have been ever since. It's not a terrible job.
Customer Service
Customer Service; Cashier (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIFebruary 28, 2018
I never really liked working there. Horrible employees who won't help you to learn or when you have a problem not understanding. Sometimes the manager will send you home early if there's nothing to do or there's no customers. They pay you so little that you don't make enough money. Horrible trainer who don't train you well enough and doesn't tell you all the things you're suppose to know about.
Terrible place to work, no advancement opportunities
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIFebruary 12, 2018
Poor management, rude customers. Not an enjoyable job and if you bring up problems to management you either get ignored or told to not worry about the problem.
Pros
PTO for full and part-time employees
Cons
short or no breaks, poor scheduling, high turnaround rate, poor management
Front End Customer Support
Parcel Pickup (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIFebruary 3, 2018
I good job if you going to school. Helps give some people skills. As being in a grocery. You deal with customer every day. Learn customer satisfaction. How to make sure every customer has a positive shopping experience.
I wasnt there for very long..
deli (Former Employee) –  Rhinelander, WIFebruary 2, 2018
I worked in the deli.. I prepped meals, assisted customers with questions or concerns about there orders or what food they may have been interested in buying. I tried my best there but I honestly dont think that working in the deli department isnt something I am interested in doing.Some of the people weren't friendly and they werent clean.
Great people to work with. Very flexible schedule. Could pay more
Associate (Current Employee) –  Wausau, WIJanuary 24, 2018
There are awesome coworkers and customers but not compensated for the amount of effort put in and what you deal with on a daily basis. Very flexible with scheduling.
Pros
Flexible schedule, people.
Cons
Pay.
Don't expect much as management!!!
Trigs crew (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIDecember 14, 2017
I had a great time as a part time worker not much expectation but really greatfull for everything you do but if you advance which is never going to happen unless someone is fired. Don't I suggest finding another job pay is terrible other companies in the same field pay more. Great benefits even for part time. Management is a drag no training expect to learn by getting yelled at.
Pros
Benefits, coworkers
Cons
Pay, management, and advances
Trigs is just ok
Associate (Current Employee) –  Wausau, WINovember 9, 2017
The job itself is fine and most people get along with each other. Local management is fine, corporate kind of sucks. NO ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT. They would rather hire new employees than advance their current ones. They also care way too much about numbers. Some people go years without a raise. It's ridiculous. They need to start paying employees what their worth instead of hiring anyone with a beating heart. It cost 10x more to train a new employee than it is to just keep an existing one. Trigs, I hope you see this!
Pros
Local management, job atmosphere, hours
Cons
Corporate office, pay/salary, opportunities
No opportunities for advancement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Wausau, WIOctober 21, 2017
It started out great at trigs but after a short while I realized that besides the low rate of pay, there was no room for advancement. if you do try to talk to a manager about your concerns, they do not address them at all.
Cashier
Cashier - Customer Service Desk - Non Foods (Former Employee) –  Eagle River, WI 54521October 3, 2017
Punch in no more then 5 minutes early or late. Count you cash drawer. Wait to find out which lane you were on. Never stand still or sit when waiting for customers to enter your lane. Expect to be put down for having a disability. Never punch out early.
Pros
Always wear black
Cons
Front end managers
Loved working at Trigs.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WISeptember 19, 2017
I loved working at Trigs but due to childcare issues, I had to resign. The manager is very relaxed when it comes to being sick but if it's a consistant problem, he takes action which is what managers should do. He understood my issue but couldn't keep me any longer.
Pros
Friendly environment, awesome co workers.
Cons
No cons. The place was a great place to work.
Customer Service
Retail Grocery Cashier (Former Employee) –  Minocqua, WI 54548August 2, 2017
Was able to meet and greet customers. Provided great cash handling experience. A flexible schedule made the job easy to work. Disliked being disrespected by negative customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRIG'S. Our community is ready to answer.