Trigyn Technologies Employee Reviews

Temp agency
Customer Information Representative (Former Employee) –  New York StateMarch 22, 2018
A typical day was answering 115 to 130 calls from NYCHA residents regarding repairs. I learned the maximo system and CTI systems and was able to refresh my escalation skills. Management was professional and courteous, the workplace culture was very diverse, the hardest part of the job was not being able to assist a customer outside of my scope of practice. The most enjoyable would be making the customer smile with satisfaction by the end of the call.
Pros
office parties
Cons
short breaks
Outsourcing Company
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 24, 2018
As an employee with Trigyn, I worked at the United Nations in their IT area. It was an interesting and educational place to work. In addition, I was provided several opportunities to work outside the normal writing area.
Pros
Diversity of people
Cons
Long daily commute
Good and fair Company
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJOctober 31, 2017
I enjoyed my term at Trigyn. The senior management was fair and had an open door policy, they were always available to provide guidance and advice. Overall a good place.
Very good company to work for
SAP Customer Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYOctober 30, 2017
Very good company to work for if you are family oriented. Reasonable benefits and compensation. Good vacation time, medical and dental for those who requires.
NYCHA Call center
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 21, 2017
Company not bad but you are pretty much on your own.
The communication skills between the company can use some work.
Very nice staff but they are just there for work just like any other company.
But yes I will recommend.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Good training and equipment exposure
Wiring and Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Mineola, NYFebruary 22, 2017
I worked for Trigyn but was contracted out to the Nassau County IT Dept. on temp contract. Nassau County was a difficult place to work as a contract employee. County organization is full of nepotism and no protections for contract workers. County workers force the majority of their work on you and if you say anything they will not extend your contract.
Pros
Plenty of diffferent systems to learn and master
Cons
Lack of security if you are not Civil Service
confidential
Account Manager & Sr. Lead Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 6, 2017
Confidential - I am not allowed to speak about the company, culture, etc based on my separation agreement. For more information you should contact other previous employees.
Challenging and Rewarding Work Experience
SAP Tech Solutions Level II - Sr Svc Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 8, 2016
Trigyn allowed me to work for the United Nations account, which was an engaging and fulfilling career experience. The job was very demanding and the environment was fast paced. Hardest part of the job was dealing with users from so many different cultures and backgrounds. Most enjoyable part of the job was being recognized for all the hard work our team put into the SAP implementation at the United Nations. Our team became a family of outstanding professionals, who always always had the project as top priority.
Pros
Compensation, co-workers, office location, benefits
Cons
UN culture, red tape enviroment
I enjoyed working there and i had good experience with my team. I learned a lot from my work over there.
QA Tester/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMarch 17, 2016
I worked on different projects in this company. The management is very good . I was part of the QA team and my co-works were very good and helpful.
Position not what I was sold on
Technical Director (Current Employee) –  Edison NJSeptember 9, 2015
The company is basically a staffing company. The resources they provide are quite good and the recruiters are good at what they do. The position I was hired for was to support a sales team that doesn't have the ability to put me in front of the customers in the way I was informed they would be able too.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Management totally oversold me on their ability to perform.
Great Company
HR/ Accounting/ Benefits Admin (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 4, 2015
Great Company. Learnt a lot about accounting. Very good and friendly work environment. Co-workers create a nice working environment.
Business Like vary getting the Job done
(Contractor)-WMATA (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 1, 2015
Trigyn is a great company that has a great group of people running the operation, They are about getting the job done and caring a their employees.
Pros
Great CEO and co-workers
Cons
Contract not long enough
Great people to work for.
Computer Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 25, 2015
Employer cares about employees and their performances. Any discrepancies are taken care of. A great chance of building a career and future through ongoing employment and compensation. A great company to work for.
Pros
Career advancement and training available.
Cons
After working for this employer you want to stick with them.
Network Administrator
Senior Field Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 22, 2014
Responsible for Level I and II problem determination and resolution of hardware & software support for 75+ users across six offices; responsible for the configuration and deployment of 200 corporate workstations and laptops; established fleet deployment standards for the company using Acronis Enterprise software; Managed printer hardware and printer network issues; Configured and installed NAS drives as auxiliary storage solution, VPN Routers and Wireless routers for several offices; monitored network daily backups and system jobs to ensure their successful completion; developed new anti-spyware software for 200 corporate workstations; provided training sessions on use of Windows 2K/XP and MS Office.
IT Staffiing business
Human Resource and Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 15, 2014
This is a IT Staffing business.

High turnover of contractual employees.
Consultant
CMMS CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 28, 2014
Downfall no paid time off. People are helpful when you call.
Pros
offers benefits
Cons
you pay for them
QA and Process oriented
QA (Current Employee) –  Entebbe AfricaDecember 13, 2013
 Result oriented professional with overall 18 years of experience and 13 years in IT and Well versed with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and actively involved in all the phases with major responsibilities.
 Experience includes system testing and acceptance testing and analyzing business and end user requirements, preparation of test strategy and test plan, verifying and approving the test environment.
 Worked as a part of complete test life cycle projects right from requirements analysis, test plan preparation, test case preparation, test execution and project sign-off.
 Extensive experience in design, development and deployment of workflow. Strong analytical and dynamic troubleshooting skills.
 Demonstrated abilities in handling the complete projects; gained functional skills in analyzing the client requirements: translating new ideas into clients’ solutions including opportunity identification, requirements development, delivery, support & analysis and documentation.
 An astute planner with exemplary communication, relationship management, analytical and organizational skills.
Pros
Cons
Mission domain
A great place to work
Level II Lead Telephone Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 27, 2013
Good assignments and reasonable workplace with lots of socializing
Pros
Early release day before a holiday
Cons
No year end bonus
Productive, fun, friendly and room for growth.
Consultant @ (United Nations HeadQuarter) (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 21, 2012
Greet everyone with a smile, ask how they are doing, be positve and start my work by finding out my project for the day.
Manage my time by doing what is expected of me and perform it well.
I get along with co-workers and am a team player.
The hardest part of my job is being challenged and adapt to the changes.

The challenging of myself to adapt to changes at work and stay abreast of the work required of me and the task I must perform is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
being flexible with time while enjoying work.
Cons
wheen work slows down.