TriHealth Employee Reviews

Fast Paced environment
Access Associate (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 10, 2018
Always busy, something different everyday. I worked 5 days a week but only 6 hour days. I wanted less days or a full 8 hour day. It was a great learning experience for me.
Pros
Fast paced, fun
Cons
Pay is not competitive
Insurance Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 6, 2018
I like working at Trihealth, however salary could be a little more competitive. Benefits are good. They could offer more vacation days. I personally was very unhappy with my manager she was very intimidating and unapproachable. She only said "Good morning" to certain people. She definitely does not use her "always behaviors."
this job is okay
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 31, 2018
This job is okay if you want to work in a small office. You'll get to know plenty of the patients and everyone in the office. Trihealth is a good company, but sometimes it feels like they care more about the money and less about the workers and patients.
Front Desk
MEDICAL OFFICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 25, 2018
The office setting was amazing! Tri Health's Mason Montgomery Road location was a multi-practice office. The Muliti-practice office offered knowledge of more than one department along with offering room for growth.
Pros
Exceptional work facility, good benefits
Cons
Inflexible work schedule
Very professional place to work
EVS Tech 2 (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, OHJuly 25, 2018
Although I found it hard to advance, it was because there is a lack of turn over. Most people at the company have been there for years. Job security came from your type of work ethic. They are less likely to let someone go if they have a good attitude and good work ethic.
Pros
Team work is encouraged
Cons
Lower pay scale
Good company
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norwood, OHJuly 23, 2018
Good company to work for. Plenty of opportunity to transfer to other departments. Tuition reimbursement is available. Coworkers and supervisors were easy to get along with.
Pros
Health benefits day 1, on bus line, nice working environment
Cons
Not many paid holidays
most enjoyable part of the job
Appointment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 11, 2018
Doing my absolute best for the patients and their families. It made me feel good just knowing the reason I worked everyday that I was there for the patients.
Pros
set schedule
Cons
poor management
TriHealth
Laundry tech 2 (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 11, 2018
Great place to work with great benefits. It is easier to advance if you actually work in the health and medical field. TriHealth also has great programs for their employees in need.
Good and bad experiences, usually dependent upon management.
varied (Former Employee) –  multiple locationsMay 29, 2018
Over many years, I worked for about a dozen managers and several supervisors. I worked for a couple who were very good, supportive managers. But I also worked for two people who I believe were liars - one I know was a liar and admitted to lying in a meeting with a counselor. How do people like that get into positions where they have some control over other employees' jobs? Those were the hardest part of working for TriHealth.
Pros
periodic employee satisfaction surveys
Cons
employee satisfaction surveys did not always help bad situations
very great place to work
Front Office Assistant/ Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 28, 2018
the day to day job was great. I loved it it was very relax and the people were great. they were very understanding about things and I would recommend it to anyone.
The most enjoyable part of my day
Innovation Center Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 15, 2018
I would have to say the thing I enjoy the most is engaging with team members. I love to learn various workflows and see how I can make an impact in their day (obviously a positive impact)
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Drive time- takes over an hour to get to work
Okay to start a career
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHMay 1, 2018
The office that I worked for I did not like very much. The providers were great and so was one of the front desk ladies. But the RN and the manager were not such great ladies. I felt like if I asked a question it was a bother to them. Other than that it was okay. The schedule was light which is okay for someone who does not like to work in a fast paced environment.
Need to improve culture
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 23, 2018
Most people that are involved in patient care are compassionate, however many managers are always worried about losing their jobs and tell their boss whatever they think they want to hear rather than the truth.
Pros
Benefits including healthcare, vision, dental
Cons
New CEO
Extremely disappointing experience
RN (Former Employee) –  Evendale, OHApril 23, 2018
Run, don't walk if you're considering an onsite occupational health nurse position! Do not be fooled by the high-energy orientation that makes you believe you're becoming part of an empathetic, inclusive, and professional organization. They seem to have no clue what's going on at other sites.
I am a very experienced and tenured RN, and I have never experienced anything remotely close to this with any other employer.
My personal experience- NO organized training, NO workflows to utilize/study, I had no computer, desk, work phone, or designated chair the entire time that I worked there. My "training" consisted of observing the retiring person I was replacing, who struggled with the "three" computer systems utilized. Then, after suffering a severe respiratory allergic reaction due likely to a chemical in the onsite plant, and asking to work from another building, I was fired - citing "cell phone use" in the workplace. However, cell phone was used when responding to immediate supervisor's texts, calls, and emails. This was an unprofessional and dissapointing experience. The place is corrupt in my opinion, and it seemed that they just wanted to avoid air quality testing, based on my observations and experiences. I will not only discourage my RN friends from working there, but I will also refrain from utilizing TriHealth services as a patient in any means. Very disappointing.
Pros
Competitive salary
Cons
Management, Occ Health Hazards, Air Quality
Patient first
Scheduling Coordinator/Assistant/Billing (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 4, 2018
Good Samaritan is a patient first hospital! It is a great place to work. I enjoy the interaction between myself and the patients. Positive employee interaction between management and staff.
benefits
Cons
no overtime
Company looking for high-performing individuals.
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 1, 2018
Since my short time with the organization there have been many changes with management and leadership. You will always be expected to work above and beyond (e.g. work hours, giving up work life balance, high performance, etc.).
Pros
Good Company
Cons
45 plus work week, if in a professional role
Just a number
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Norwood, OHMarch 28, 2018
I did not feel important. I worked hard and built relationships with patients and always had a smile on my face but never was recognized for my hard work instead had more jobs added to my plate which made things hard to do accurately.
ok!
Clinical Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 27, 2018
Working for Trihealth is ok. it has its perks but it definitely has its downs about it as well. Occasionally you get free lunch/ice cream.

yrgjs;ldksl;d;sdlcsl;c,
Pros
discounts for other vendors, occ free lunch
Cons
no emp discount on bills
Predominantly worked independently at times with physical therapy assistant.
Staff Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 24, 2018
Worked at two separaye Occupational Medicine clinics. Collabarative and supportive enviroment at most clinics. Responsible for payment of continuing education and licensure renewal.
Exciting job that keeps you on your toes
Operation Room Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 19, 2018
Great place to get started in the health care industry, plenty of room for advancement and constant encouragement for furthering your education. Worth taking a look.