Trillium Drivers

Trillium Drivers insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging

Temp cdl driver

TRILLIUM has many different accounts for all types of drivers depending on your schedule and what your looking for overall the best temp agency I worked for pay is good most accounts pay o.t. after 8 years if you want to work they have the work for you I recommend this job to any drivers out there looking for flexibility benefits are also available.

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Most jobs won't hire you until you completed your hours it's a conflict of interest type of deal.

The best at what they do

When nobody was willing to give me a job Trillium got me one, if they called me and needed a driver at the last minute I would go running to help them because they care about their driver’s.

Pros

They care about you.

Cons

Great agency to work at.

I have worked for this agency on 2 different occasions and they were great each time. I would definitely work for them again. Great communication with the office, always there when you need anything.

Pros

Great communication and pay.

Cons

Short term assignments.

Excellent work environment

My experience with trillium was great, every job assignment was long term and resulted in the company hiring me on permanentlyExcellent work environment.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

If something isn’t right or safe at the company that they assign you to you must report it

they really do want you to succeed

temp to perm company. they will get you a permanent job if that's what you want ,if you do your part. If you don't want a permanent job they had plenty of work for you when I was there and I feel sure that they still do in the fill in positions. it's a good group there and they want you to be content and make money. After all, that's how they make their money.

Pros

strong management

Cons

going to different places until they found one that best fits your needs.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

good

Good place to work and gain experience,some of the companies are temp to hire . The weekend are great because you can get overtime which most companies don't get

Casual work environment

It is a fun place to work. It can be very busy and challenging. Expect to receive after-hours phone calls to make placements or to handle employee situations.

Meets the need of the client

A typical workday consists of delivering goods from worksite to worksite or possibly warehouse to store. The diversity of clients has allotted for knowledge of different companies and product delivery protocols. The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to work at different locations with different groups of people This age the ability to learn new things daily.

They do not pay over 40 hours a week.

Trillium drivers do not pay if you work over 40 hours a week That is very difficult being on call receiving calls on a daily basis after hours. I do not recommend this company.

Ability to refuse an assignment

Constant communication with staff recruitment in finding assignment or verifying pay. Also recruiters are always informing employees of if assignment is temporary or temp to hire

Well compensated and appreciated

In my opinion, Trillium is a terrific company to work for. As a truck driver, I am sure I am not alone in experiencing the horrible stories from trucking companies. In my 27 years of doing this, nobody has treated me with the level of consideration and respect that I have received from Trillium.

Stay away from this Temp service.

A very shady and disappointing experience for several months now. The customers that they deal with are always needing drivers year in and year out consistently, why because they can't keep any drivers themselves as a company. That's why they called temp services like Trillium Drivers 🙄

Best temp job

I been with trillium off and on for like a 1.5 years and everytime I left for the oil feild and came back when it slows down I feel like a never left they really treat you like family and thats a great feeling

Overall great experience

Highly recommend working here. Competitive pay, flexible schedules, all niches of trucking industry available. Family friendly culture and plenty of work

Good bad

The work is slow as of now it goes good then the work goes all the way gone. The pay is up and down on jobs you unloading and driving need more pay to much work for no money

Great job if you like to drive

Great job if you like to drive but it’s over night and you got to drive to different city’s and you don’t get paid for miles you get paid by the hour and there trucks are not in good condition and there heat and air don’t work on most of there trucks

Always ready to send you out

Jobs that trillium drivers sends you out to usually pays decent, but there is little to no advocacy, or loyalty. Sometimes a little concerning as in relation to exaggerations about job task and what to expect.

Very good place to work at.

Very organized place to work at, they have great assignments. They are a temporary to permanent job company, and the manager is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Great company

Keep you working. Always looking for the best paying jobs for all workers that come to firm. Would recommend to all individuals who want to get a great start coming out of trucking school.

Ok workplace

The best part of working for Trillium was that I was a Temp and the working hours were flexible. The worst part was that they didn't have a very good selection of High Quality contracts to choose from.

not recommended

Not a bad job if U can survive without Health insurance. 6 months of probation period b4 you get directly hired unless you work 3rd shift and go to Chicago every night. They Suck

Common questions about Trillium Drivers

Answered by current and former employees at Trillium Drivers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trillium Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Trillium Drivers with