Trillium Employee Reviews

Enjoyable
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sturgis, MIJuly 9, 2018
I enjoyed working here very laid back. Just do what is asked of you and you have no issues. I got along well with the co workers there and minded my own business making the day go by faster
Pros
Good Environment
July 16, 2018

Thank you so much for the feedback! We'll be sure to pass on the good news to our team in Sturgis!

Loved trillium
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILJuly 9, 2018
They were willingly work with u if an emergency came up or if u had dr appts....very friendly staff and management...they would find u a job that best fits you
July 16, 2018

Thank you for the feedback! We'll be sure to share the good news with our Danville team!

Temp Assignments
Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHJune 26, 2018
This all depends on where they place you and how quickly they are able to find something for you.

Support was great and very obliging while you were on assignment.
Pros
Communication during assignment
Cons
Temp work
Ok to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 5, 2018
It was ok to work at every body on the shop was nice to work with. Enjoyed my job let me work with no one over my shoulder. Management did not have our backs
Straight to work. No complaints.
Laborer/Solar installations (Former Employee) –  Southwestern California, U.S.A.May 21, 2018
Looked up for quick work. Found Trillium Construction online. Called up and was invited for an interview. After employment documents were approved I began work.
Pros
Trust
Cons
Temporary employment
May 30, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We hope your new job is going well!

Cooper standard is very cut throat in my opinion
Assembly Worker (Cooper Standard) (Former Employee) –  Oscoda, MIMay 17, 2018
Over-time was for the most part was not optional for me, only had one day off a week for most of the duration I was there. production rates were high. Company lays 25 people off at the end of each year. I was laid off on my birthday.
Productive, helping people get employment,
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHMay 9, 2018
Lots of paperwork.
I learned to do a drug screen.
Management is straight forward, lot of communication between locations.
Coworkers enjoy each other.
Pros
everyone helps with answering phones, getting applicants through the paperwork, caring if they make it to work
Cons
can be hectic, all phones ringing and applicants needing help all at once
Good company to work for
Class B Driver (Former Employee) –  Woodhaven, MI 48183May 3, 2018
Trillium is a great place to work for drivers that have a CDL A OR B. Plenty of opportunities to get hired in with the potential companies.
The staff are very nice and is willing to work with you.
Not a very good work experience.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORApril 27, 2018
Stressful - working own job while being ordered to work several other positions that are empty. Ordered to do the additional jobs which typically are done by those who are paid much more than me. Jobs that are not being filled by new hires knowing that I won't complain about doing the work of those jobs on top of mine meanwhile I have to work on my lunch breaks in order to catch up on my job that I always get behind on due to doing other jobs in addition to mine.

I did not feel appreciated and it was not a rewarding job working for Trillium. I have developed daily migraines, stress, and depression caused by working at Trillium.
Cons
Over worked, under paid, treated poorly by upper management.
May 4, 2018

It sounds like you may have us confused with another business. Trillium Staffing is a temporary staffing firm. We do not have a location in Eugene, OR.

Slow going and miserable place to work at.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORApril 26, 2018
I would be sitting at my desk all day taking incoming calls from members who were not happy and would have to handle complaints on majority of the phone calls. When I asked a question to my supervisor or some other department no one seemed to ever have a concrete answer and when they did it was incorrect.
Pros
Sometimes they will provide lunch, Pto, paid holidays, and set full time hours
Cons
short breaks, mistreatment, treats us like robots, miserable place, etc.
May 4, 2018

It appears that you may have us confused with a different business. Trillium Staffing is a temporary staffing firm. We do not have members or a location in Eugene, OR.

Wished never worked for them
Welder /millwright (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 21, 2018
Dont get hurt here you would be out a job with no benefits... I was injured at work lower back and now out for 6 to 8 weeks with no benefits or job security.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 16, 2018
Faced paced and unlimited overtime, learned alot about plastics, management are friendly. The hardest part of the job is continuous standing on feet. Most enjoyable is the friendly atmosphere.
Bad Experience
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 16, 2018
Bad experience, Long Hours, Harsh Weather, Learned to tap trucks.
Management was not good. Got to make money, get some experience. Would rather work for a private owner.
Horrible Management
RN (Former Employee) –  Hull, IAApril 9, 2018
Horrible management of their facilities, benefits are terrible, unrealistic expectations of their staff. Overall, TERRIBLE experience. Constantly short staffed and not allowed to use agency services to allow for better care of the residents who live there. INSANE amount of hours worked.
April 16, 2018

It sounds like you may have us confused with another business. Trillium Staffing is a temporary staffing firm. We do not manage a medical facility.

Manager was an idiot
Driver (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 31, 2018
Unprofessional, rude, untrained.
Foul mouthed this person worked when I'll. Took a lot of greif from a lot of drivers. I wouldn't do that job. Good luck with finding drivers.......
Pros
Money
Cons
Unprofessional
April 9, 2018

We apologize for any issues you had while employed with Trillium. We take professionalism seriously and would never tolerate an employee being treated in this manner. Please give our corporate office a call at 866-246-0185 so that we can rectify any concerns you may have had. Thank you.

Great work place
Fullfill (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILMarch 29, 2018
Every one communicates with each other fasted paced environment hardest part of the is when the machines goes down easiest part is when everything starts to run smoothly
Poor management, Poor on-site envolvement
Industrial Electrician (Former Employee) –  Bowling green, KYMarch 28, 2018
Never got to talk to recruiter face to face. the jobs where i was employed were not Trillium Staffing friendly. several times that needed the Trillium supervisor to show up and support his staff he threw this men under the bus, instead of standing up for his crew.
Pros
paying job
Cons
Zero leadership, no on-site Reps.
eh
Packer (Former Employee) –  Niles, MIMarch 27, 2018
place was a go nowhere sweat shop. Not Trilliums fault, but it was good for right then, there was no advancement, guys had been working there for 20 years and not one raise in pay
I like it here
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OHMarch 9, 2018
I like it here cause I’m Older and I worked my butt off for many years. Driving trucks , now I’m to the point it’s time to take it easy. And just make some extra money so I just work when I want and their ok with it they always call me with jobs and if I want them fine if I don’t their fine with that too but if you want to work full time they have plenty of work too they always have enough work for everyone, they pay good and have benefits if you want them, I like it here they get a lot of good opportunities for drivers , I like not being stuck with a regular job because I love to go racing and I can take off anytime I need to which if you work for a company full time most won’t let you do that I just call and let them know I’ll be gone from Thursday till Sunday and it’s ok with them
Pros
Cons
Traffic but that’s part of the job
Great company to work for if your trying to gain experience.
Pipefitter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 4, 2018
Good company pay isn't to competitive with other companies. It is a good way to get your foot in the door and learn a trade that will take you to better paying jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trillium. Our community is ready to answer.