Trillium
73Above average

Trillium Employee Reviews

United States691 reviews
I didn't work long enough
I Like to get more work. they didn't put me to work long enough.I worked on one project and that ended in two weeks,so I could not get another assignment.
Good
I enjoyed the challenge of learning how everything works. I am a valuable part of keeping birds happy and healthy. Only thing is hopeful for advancement
lots of opportunities
The jobs range from general all the way to expert experience needed. most of the jobs were easy to get. The work wasn't hard and getting a job was easy.
Hard-working, collaborative and creative recruiting team
Good office culture and excellent recruiting team. Our management went to bat for us constantly, but was never fully supported by our corporate office. This was a constant frustration, and simply didn't make any sense. Regardless, our team at Trillium Technical were all able to pull together, persevere and work together to make our business highly successful.
Total Nightmare!
I am a professional driver/warehouse manager with over 20 years experience. Trillium offered me a position with a company as a driver warehouse and I was an immediate fit. After my 3rd week I got a call saying that because the trucks at my last position were not plated as class B, (even though there was no difference between the class B and E other than the plates) I was told I would have to leave the position unless the company would like to hire me direct. They did so immediately, they had me fill out paperwork same day (this is unusual as they never hire anyone until 90 days). The next day they tried to slap the company with a $3,000 bill for hiring me, the same employee they did not want the day before! So now I cannot work there. The company is upset and will no longer use them (they have many multiple warehouses across the country, none of which will use them ever again) and I would not now work for them if they were the last company on earth. What bad customer and employee relations. Now they get nothing, they gain nothing but bad blood, and they tuned a happy customer and grateful employee into nothing but a lot of bad blood for absolutely no gain. How short sighted. Avoid working with this company at all costs, they have no sense of customer service or common sense.
Pros
pay was on time
Cons
absolute nightmare
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Pruductive.
Very Productive and always busy always something to do a job for hands on people, and you always learn new things/new jobs, also the overtime is great, the safety as well they care for their employees safety.
I meet people and have customer sevice experience to show I know my job to greet and serve others
First time working for this company . Management excellent for my first time customer service good but work at this time slow cause of all all and the virus has put a toll on workers . Ready willing and able to return to work for this company
Average
While I initially accepted a position I was overqualified for, I felt after about 5 months my branch manager was severely insecure as I had developed stronger relationships with our customers. My goal was to help her elevate herself to Area Manager and hopefully manage the branch. I ended up changing divisions as the toxic nature of the relationship was getting to me. Accusations that I wasn't professional to all colleagues was a lie, and a highly personal attack after I refused a demotion (with no reason for it) was my last straw. Upper management seemed to be a bit of a click, and on the Construction side I felt the VP was a great guy and good leader while my would be manager was pompous. I've seen them change managers in the Colorado market. I made the right decision in leaving.
Temp Agency, Terrible benefits
It is a temp agency that finds little jobs for you here and there. No stability, bad benefits and unprofessional office workers. They get paid for your hours. Remember you hold the key, not them. They need you, you do not need them. Not worth getting involved.
A typical day at work
It was a great place to work, a great company to be a part of. The company really cares about its employees, it was a company I could rely on without doubt.
Good work experience
If you want to drive for different companies and get different experiences and build up your resume then Trillium is for you. You may even find the right company that's hiring at the time.
Great work
Its a great job. The only things about it, is that once they finish they contract your laid off until something else in that area comes open and then they will call you right back
Standard trade company
the company specializes in construction so it's obvious that the environment and the work is going to be brutal the biggest issue however is that the office team very clearly is not connected to the people they represent,because their work is steady a standard nine-to-five show up sit on your butt and just try to connect there's no true or urgency or a feel for what's actually happening in the field
Trillium
I like working here very much! The Residents are good, With lots of variety of medical issues.
The staff works well, though as always, there’s those who like drama. The Administration is excellent, and supportive. There are lots of changes happening, and I’m excited to be part of this.
Total Nightmare! Completely Unprofessional
I am a professional driver/warehouse manager with over 20 years experience. Trillium offered me a position with a company as a driver warehouse and I was an immediate fit. After my 3rd week I got a call saying that because the trucks at my last position were not plated as class B, (even though there was no difference between the class B and E other than the plates) I was told I would have to leave the position unless the company would like to hire me direct. They did so immediately, they had me fill out paperwork same day (this is unusual as they never hire anyone until 90 days). The next day they tried to slap the company with a $3,000 bill for hiring me, the same employee they did not want the day before! So now I can not work there. The company is upset and will no longer use them (they have many multiple warehouses across the country, none of which will use them ever again) and I would not now work for them if they were the last company on earth. What bad customer and employee relations. Now they get nothing, they gain nothing but bad blood, and they turned a happy customer and grateful employee into nothing but a lot of bad blood for absolutely no gain. How short sighted. Avoid working with this company at all costs, they have no sense customer service or common sense.
Bad company
This is a bad company to wyfor.the mess up on ur money and there assignment isn't long and they keep you on a long wait list and they talk behind your back
Use this company to gain your local experience
Company isn't that great to be with. They'll hold your contract to keep you from getting hired on at jobs and then say it's the company your with, even though you had just talked to the managers of said company and they say trillium isn't selling the contract. Other than that, they usually always are able to find some sort of work for you. If you don't mind not being hired on to a company and you just want to use this company as a way to get your foot in the door for local experience, then it's perfect for you.
Crooks
I work for this company and it was borderline slave labor. This company doesn't care for you. To them you are nothing more than a number on a spreadsheet being paid less than what the job is worth. Don't let these people take you life away, trust me there are better staffing agencies.
Pros
Cons
Pay, management, and insurance.
Good company
Good company to work for. Flexible, easy to get along with. They're always there when I call. Always friendly. They're able to find me work when I need it.
Excellent Wage
Company Always Has Work With Good Paying Jobs.Its Good Communication By Trillium Staff.They Always Call Me With Work Assignments I Have Had Long Term An Short Term Assignments With Them.
Beware
I worked for Trillium for a very short time. They were working with a company that would make the workers work 8 ten hour days in a row with 0 overtime. I told the other workers that they were getting screwed over and they didn’t seem to care.
Official response from Trillium
January 27, 2020
This should never happen. Please contact our corporate office ASAP to get this resolved at 269-888-1747. Thank you!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trillium. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.9Personal Development
3.1Career Opportunities
3.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight