Trillium Employee Reviews

Very strong team
SOLAR INSTALLER/ COMMERCIAL (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 24, 2018
if your looking for good pay nd steady work Trillium is a very well known company
I've learned a lot dealing with trillium the management is good
hardest part of the job was to adjust to certain hours you might be working nights then next work you working days it varies
Welder (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LASeptember 13, 2018
Productive competitive atmospheric dedicated well rounded professional safe workplace with high energy, organized and well maintained. Execute goals effectively and efficiently
Supportive Company
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Union City, NJAugust 18, 2018
Trillium is a company that cares about their employees and do the best they can to help them with employment. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a chance to prove their skills.
Fun & Nice Place To Work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 12, 2018
Awesome Management,Productive Workplace,Safe Environment,Both on and off Cota Bus Routes Work Sites,Monday through Friday + Weekend Work, both Full Time and Part Time.
Pros
Bring your lunch / 3 breaks
Cons
N/a
Wanted tradesmen to do general labor instead
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 10, 2018
Hired as a journeyman electrician. Paid less than advertised. Over 6 weeks did maybe a day and a half of any electrical, all maintenance. Otherwise did general labor, which I became a licensed electrician to get away from. Was told to do things in direct violation of NEC putting my license at risk. Injured while doing general labor on a Friday and was laid off late the following Sunday over the phone. Two weeks later and still not working.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Paid weakly
great work
Electrician Helper (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJuly 31, 2018
i would recommend trillium to anyone willing to work hard, pay was very good, if you work the hours they pay you very well and you also get perdeum. you have to work hard and be safe always.
Great Company - Great people
Various administrative (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJuly 23, 2018
I have always had a great working relationship with the representative and she has worked through some difficult times with me. She has always tried to find compatible assignments with regard to my job skills as well as pay grade.
Pros
Work to get you a good fit
Cons
Not enough assignments available
Profuctive
Trillium Staffing (Former Employee) –  Niles, MIJuly 21, 2018
I like working with Trillium Staffing ots pretty cool . They place us at local gactories or businesses that they or we seect jobs that pay at least 10 an hour or more.
Pros
Cool people
Cons
Short breaks
Enjoyable
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sturgis, MIJuly 9, 2018
I enjoyed working here very laid back. Just do what is asked of you and you have no issues. I got along well with the co workers there and minded my own business making the day go by faster
Pros
Good Environment
July 16, 2018

Thank you so much for the feedback! We'll be sure to pass on the good news to our team in Sturgis!

Loved trillium
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILJuly 9, 2018
They were willingly work with u if an emergency came up or if u had dr appts....very friendly staff and management...they would find u a job that best fits you
July 16, 2018

Thank you for the feedback! We'll be sure to share the good news with our Danville team!

Temp Assignments
Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHJune 26, 2018
This all depends on where they place you and how quickly they are able to find something for you.

Support was great and very obliging while you were on assignment.
Pros
Communication during assignment
Cons
Temp work
Laid back atmosphere
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 6, 2018
The job was fairly easy. We spent a lot of time just sitting in the trucks waiting to get our trailors loaded. Sometimes it would take a long time for the shop to load us up.
Pros
easy, non-stressful job
Cons
long nights, a lot of sitting in the cab with not much to do
Ok to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 5, 2018
It was ok to work at every body on the shop was nice to work with. Enjoyed my job let me work with no one over my shoulder. Management did not have our backs
Straight to work. No complaints.
Laborer/Solar installations (Former Employee) –  Southwestern California, U.S.A.May 21, 2018
Looked up for quick work. Found Trillium Construction online. Called up and was invited for an interview. After employment documents were approved I began work.
Pros
Trust
Cons
Temporary employment
May 30, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We hope your new job is going well!

Cooper standard is very cut throat in my opinion
Assembly Worker (Cooper Standard) (Former Employee) –  Oscoda, MIMay 17, 2018
Over-time was for the most part was not optional for me, only had one day off a week for most of the duration I was there. production rates were high. Company lays 25 people off at the end of each year. I was laid off on my birthday.
Productive, helping people get employment,
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHMay 9, 2018
Lots of paperwork.
I learned to do a drug screen.
Management is straight forward, lot of communication between locations.
Coworkers enjoy each other.
Pros
everyone helps with answering phones, getting applicants through the paperwork, caring if they make it to work
Cons
can be hectic, all phones ringing and applicants needing help all at once
Good company to work for
Class B Driver (Former Employee) –  Woodhaven, MI 48183May 3, 2018
Trillium is a great place to work for drivers that have a CDL A OR B. Plenty of opportunities to get hired in with the potential companies.
The staff are very nice and is willing to work with you.
Not a very good work experience.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORApril 27, 2018
Stressful - working own job while being ordered to work several other positions that are empty. Ordered to do the additional jobs which typically are done by those who are paid much more than me. Jobs that are not being filled by new hires knowing that I won't complain about doing the work of those jobs on top of mine meanwhile I have to work on my lunch breaks in order to catch up on my job that I always get behind on due to doing other jobs in addition to mine.

I did not feel appreciated and it was not a rewarding job working for Trillium. I have developed daily migraines, stress, and depression caused by working at Trillium.
Cons
Over worked, under paid, treated poorly by upper management.
May 4, 2018

It sounds like you may have us confused with another business. Trillium Staffing is a temporary staffing firm. We do not have a location in Eugene, OR.

Slow going and miserable place to work at.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORApril 26, 2018
I would be sitting at my desk all day taking incoming calls from members who were not happy and would have to handle complaints on majority of the phone calls. When I asked a question to my supervisor or some other department no one seemed to ever have a concrete answer and when they did it was incorrect.
Pros
Sometimes they will provide lunch, Pto, paid holidays, and set full time hours
Cons
short breaks, mistreatment, treats us like robots, miserable place, etc.
May 4, 2018

It appears that you may have us confused with a different business. Trillium Staffing is a temporary staffing firm. We do not have members or a location in Eugene, OR.

Wished never worked for them
Welder /millwright (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 21, 2018
Dont get hurt here you would be out a job with no benefits... I was injured at work lower back and now out for 6 to 8 weeks with no benefits or job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trillium. Our community is ready to answer.