Trillium

3.6Pay & Benefits

Trillium insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Quick hire

Was hired quick and the pay was weekly so that was definitely a plus. They did not give another assignment in a timely manner like I would have liked though

great staffing company to work for

it was a great staffing company to work for they offer insurance in three months like they mention in the interview their pay is decent they offered perdiem

Hours worked

Great temp conpany to work for. They adjust to your schedule. Very friendly. Exceklent benefits, comparable pay rates. Insurance from day one and time off when yoy need it.

Pros

They work to your schedule

Dont let the $19 an hour fool you.

Very poor management, vehicles are filthy and always breakdown. You never have a set schedule, one week your expected to work 70 hour and the next your lucky to get 30 hours.

Pros

Money is good

Cons

Depends who you are hired out to.

A good short term job. You won't find a career with this company as you will bounce around to new jobs. I was lucky enough to stay with the same construction company for the 5 months I was there. Staffing lady was very responsive and helpful.

Pros

flexible

Cons

pay

IT support

it was nice to be with this company. As expected in a contract position, you do not know when your last day will be. The pay is decent, but no PTO or sick days. Other benefits are good. I started losing interest in my position once I found out how much more I could have potentially been paid. fml

Pros

pay

Cons

no pto and sick days, feels like your time is limited with the company

Not bad if you want to work here and there

Honestly i was pretty excited to work for this company when i first got hired, i enjoyed the opportunity to do new jobs every so often but there was no job security when they came to an end. Management was really great, loved working with them via phone/email and they were always willing to help with whatever i needed. The only down side is that they couldn't keep me busy and therefore i had to find other jobs on the side. Compensated very well for the job skills i had and was able to add more skills from the jobs they sent me to.

Pros

compensation, wide variety of jobs and opportunities to advance in skill sets

Cons

didnt have continuous jobs lined up for carpentry

Great Coworkers, Productive and fun workplace

Great company. Coworkers are fantastic, first job I had where I loved going to work each day. Some Wednesdays, they are called "Breakfast Wednesdays" where breakfast is catered.

Pros

Frer Lunches, cards for Birthdays and nice Christmas bonus. Free turkey on Thanksgiving.

Cons

Too many breaks throughout the day.

It's ok

Working in a Staffing agency is stressful. It's difficult to find employees to work for low wages. My pay sucks if I don't get commission. It's hard to make commission when hiring for low-wage jobs that no one wants. I would prefer to work remotely as a recruiter for higher-wage jobs.I would not recommend this job unless you like stress and low pay.

Pros

Somewhat flexible with time off

Cons

the pay sucks, can't afford employer-sponsored insurance

Good flexibility,steady work

They have steady work and weekly pay. A good fit to get into something quickly. Possibility of permanent placement if it is a good fit for you and your life.

Pros

Flexible, weekly paycheck

Good temp company

They try they best to get you stationed for work, jobs they give me a pretty cool and pays well, never work weekend all jobs are in state and local

Staffing coordinator

The job is rewarding when you can help employees find work that they can turn into a career. There is a lot of multi tasking involved in being a staffing coordinator but the pay and bonuses make it worth the work. The benefits they offer are good and at a reasonable price.

Pros

Great benefits, bonuses

Cons

Stressful at times

Great Staffing Agency with diligent recruiters

This staffing agency is great at matching people with the right job/career & if by chance you don't like the position just let them know & keep working at the assignment. They will immediately offer you alternate job/career options (if there are any that meet your skill set) & set an end date for your current assignment & start date for the new one so there is no lapse in your pay (unless you want there to be).

Pros

Continuous employment, diligent & understanding recruiters

Cons

The assignment may be right for you but the benefits may not

Decent workplace, where supervisors look out for you.

This is a temp company. However benefits are good and management is supportive. I had to haggle my hourly rate, I was senior temp and newer drivers were hired at 1$ more an hour than me.

Benefits

Cons

Sometimes have to haggle over compensation

I like them its just the pay is not there you have to be on call just to make the money i need something steady and everyday with a schedule and the right pay

Works with homelife

This job is fun. You get to basically decide which customers you want to drive for, and out of 3 yrs. I was only stuck out overnight 4 times. The pay is ok, but no good benefits. You do stand a chance of landing a permanent position with one of their customers. Plus, you get different kinds of experience.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

No good benefits

The most enjoyable thing about this job

The most enjoyable thing about this job is that they pay good and you have a smooth schedule and you will Be home before night time , people are friendly you don't work weekends

Awesome company to work for.

Good company to expand your skills and knowledge along with making dam good money plus benefits. The down side is the time away from family if you're a traveler.

Pros

Good pay and benefits

Cons

If a traveling tradesman, you will spend a lot time away from family.

Temp Agency, Terrible benefits

It is a temp agency that finds little jobs for you here and there. No stability, bad benefits and unprofessional office workers. They get paid for your hours. Remember you hold the key, not them. They need you, you do not need them. Not worth getting involved.

Excellent Wage

Company Always Has Work With Good Paying Jobs.Its Good Communication By Trillium Staff.They Always Call Me With Work Assignments I Have Had Long Term An Short Term Assignments With Them.

Pay okay, benefits are a nightmare

No paid holidays. No vacation time. Sick time is only included because my location requires it - and you can't take any paid sick time in the first 90 days. Agency charges client 150% of your pay rate. Benefits are reasonably priced with a high-deductible health insurance plan that will fight you every step of the way. Need help getting things done interally? Good luck. You'll be bounced from email to email. As a contractor, expect to be dropped at any time with no notice.

Pros

Pay is decent

Cons

Benefits are garbage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trillium. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.2Personal Development
2.9Career Opportunities
3.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Trillium with

• Trillium
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?