Trilogy Health Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
ok
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 8, 2018
this company was good to their employees the had alot of options for residents and alot of activities just wanted something more loved the job just wast made for me
Enjoy this place`
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Crawfordsville, INJuly 5, 2018
I have worked for this company on and off since 2007 and it is nice how they do things for there employees and also for there residents. they always sstay positive too
Cut throat company
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJuly 1, 2018
Facility was sited multiple times for harm towards patients by the state. When the facility again needed help and I voiced that concern I was bullied, isolated, and disciplined for voicing legitimate concerns. Management will put the blame onto one person in order to avoid their own failures being noticed. They are only concerned about themselves and not the patients! The patients suffer because the management are scared to stand up for them and for what is right because of the risk of loosing their own jobs. They will pay you a lot of money, but you must keep your head down, mouth closed and a huge smile on your face even though you are doing the patients an injustice! Because of this and because of the upper management being scared for their own jobs, the residents will continue to be at risk for harm and the state will continue to site the facility with harm tags.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Cannot be a patient advocate!
A homey environment with great employees
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INJune 24, 2018
Trilogy health services provides a homey environment, with great employees. They have excellent benefits including health insurance paid time off tuition reimbursement and opportunity to grow within your position.
Pros
Healthcare, paid time off, very understanding management
Cons
Short staffed
Good place to work.
Assistant Director of Food Service (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 23, 2018
Trilogy has a lot to offer its employees. Good benefits, competitive wages, attendance bonus, gas bonus, and many other perks. Trilogy is a continually growing company with lots of opportunities for employees to grow.
Pros
Monthly bonuses; advancement opportunities; geowing company
Cons
No health insurance for spouses
Extremely unfair environment
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 22, 2018
Poor management, favoritism, unwillingness to fix problems, no listening skills, poor treatment of workers, lack of help. Does not allow you to take care of your mental or physical health.
Pros
Good benefits, weekly pay
Used to be a great place to work. Now, not so much
DHS (Former Employee) –  IndianaJune 21, 2018
I worked for Trilogy for 9 years. I was able to advance and had incredible support. However, the CEO decided to sell off a large portion of Trilogy to shareholders. This caused a drastic shift in how Trilogy operated. They only cared about getting as many admissions as possible and did not care if the nurses were equipped and knowledgable to care for the very acutely ill Residents. The culture declined and Resident care suffered due to high acuity and not enough nursing staff. It was very disapointing to see a company that I loved change and become all about profits. This forced me to leave and my stress has majorly decreased since I left.
Pros
Benefits, pay
Cons
Too many to list
It is where I started out
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 20, 2018
Trilogy really isnt a bad place to work. It can be stressful but management is always asking others how things can improve. Believes in family values and understands that family comes first. Gives turkeys out every year for thanksgiving as a holiday thank you.
Kitchen would only follow rules during inspection
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, INJune 19, 2018
I was quite literally instructed that I only had to follow the rules when I was being watched by someone or when they were going through an inspection. The servers and aides had a poor attitude and showed apathy in doing their assigned duties. When you're working in a nursing home, this attitude is deplorable. The management was petty and paid little attention to what was actually happening and when I had the opportunity to transfer to a different location, the position was given to a worker who was easily less skilled than I was. I was treated poorly by certain staff and these same staff members treated residents and other employees unfairly. Overall, the excellent pay was not worth seeing people being mistreated. It was not a good place to work, at least not as part of the kitchen staff.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Mistreatment of staff and residents
Very Misleading!
Interviewed (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIJune 15, 2018
The hiring manger Fran ran an ad for receptionist when there was not a receptionist position available . Instead was trying to get Cna workers there. She was overbearing and extremely misleading in emails and phone conversations! Also facility is carpeted which I find disgusting and dirty. Also bed bug issues .
n/a
Clinical Nutrition Support (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 12, 2018
It is a typical, Dietitian job. Lots of sitting. Getting to interact with the residents is a plus. Paid travel time, involvement with the clinical team.
not a good job
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIJune 7, 2018
Some very nice people working there and I miss them but the dietary department was so poorly managed you sometimes didn't know if you were coming or going. Decent pay but not worth the stress.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
too stressful, poor management
Productive and great place to work. Management really cares about you.
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 3, 2018
Best company I have ever worked for. Only reason for leaving was due to me moving out of state. And they still offered to fly me in every week. CEO and all other branches of management really do care for your wellbeing
Stressful and lack of management
RCA (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIMay 31, 2018
It is a stressful job working on the assisted living side when your residents aren't assisted living they are all skilled. And to top it off people in management seem to dont care ,they try to fix thing without actually seeing how things are from our side
Pros
The residents are a joy to work with, and coworkers are great
Cons
Barely get to tale breaks due to it being stressful and lack of management
Assistant Director of Nursing (Former Employee) –  Okemos, MIMay 23, 2018
Trilogy is a phenomenal company to work for. They have very high expectations for their staff and department heads. The expectations were difficult to maintain in Michigan.
multitasking job
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, OHMay 21, 2018
A typical work day would be very fast paced and must be very caring for other peoples needs. I developed my multitasking skills and my care for other peoples needs. The hardest part of my jobs was balancing my outside work life with work life. most enjoyable part would be helping and interacting with residents.
Great company
Senior Regional Clinical Support (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 14, 2018
They focus on their workforce staff to ensure they are happy. They feel the better you care for the employees the better they give care. It’s really wonderful to see
Lakeland Rehab is a great place to work!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INMay 9, 2018
One of the best nursing facilities I’ve ever worked at, residents make everything worth it!
Can be busy but management and nurses are never afraid to help us CNAs!
Pros
The residents!
Cons
Sometimes i don’t get my 30 min break
Poor Management. No support!
Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIMay 8, 2018
The company does not seem to value or even care about their employees. They don't give any support or stand behind their employees when issues arise. Your time of service with the company is not considered at any time for whatever reason. Very high turn over, stressful and always understaffed. A very toxic and cutthroat environment. The hardest part of the job was having co-workers who were not team players, did not practice the culture and for the most part were slackers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the residents.
Benefits
Cons
No one in management follows the culture of the company.
Great company with compassion and care of their residents and employees
PROGRAM DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Zanesville, OHApril 29, 2018
This company is very focused on the success of their residents, caregivers, and employees. They offer many diverse means for advancement in the campus and careers. I would recommend this company and their campuses to anyone looking for a culture driven opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trilogy Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight