Trilogy Health Services
69Average

Trilogy Health Services Employee Reviews

United States521 reviews
It was hard to fit in at first. Most people working there have worked there awhile and you have to be able to fit in with them to not suffer everyday when your leaning. The staff really care for their patients.
July 6, 2020
Thank you for providing a review. We appreciate your honest feedback and wish you luck in your future endeavors.
I worked there as a dietary aide it was good at first very encouraging. I had some issues with other employees not wanting to do there job when told to speak up if I needed anything. Next thing I know I was getting blind sided by getting fired.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Don’t have opinions
July 13, 2020
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We take all concerns seriously and you may report concerns to our compliance hotline at 800-908-8618.
BFF bud work others overloaded! Boss txt orders I busy mad I not see txt. loose job deny PTO unemployment. 2 months out work no cash. Utilities cut off. family friends tap out. Make u feel like criminal unworthy! No gas internet no job search! Kiss butt at work kick u when u down! High & mighty sicking attitudes! Talk behind u back! Code talk to each other about you in your presence!
Cons
Loose job loose PTO Denied unemployment lied and said I get both!
July 6, 2020
Thank you for caring for our residents. We appreciate the feedback. Best of luck to you, and thank you for sharing your time with us.
Would not recommend this company. They work people without training them and throw them into their jobs before being fully trained. So many good people left because of the way they were treated by the Executive Director and/or Director of Nursing.
July 13, 2020
We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than what we consider Trilogy standards. Trilogy offers opportunities for online training as well as job-specific training. We take all concerns seriously and you may report concerns to our compliance hotline at 800-908-8618. Thank you for your review.
Won’t help employees out with medical needs or issues people get preferences and thanks I’ve others all the time same people get thanked not enough pay for experience
July 6, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Trilogy offers many programs to help further our employee's career goals as well and offers benefits to assist with medical care (health insurance, HSA/FSA, and more). We strive to create a culture where you feel like you are a part of our family. Best of luck in your future!
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
I worked here as a contingent employee, and remained full time at the hospital. There is no structure at the Romeo, Mi facility. The residents did not get the care they deserved. I am glad I left. I can honestly say the hospital has more direction and rules than the nursing home.
May 26, 2020
Thank you for your review. We regret that you had a negative experience and wish you luck in the future.
Overall this company is great! Incentives for employees, respect from management and the starting pay is higher than surrounding LTC facilities. Opportunity to advance is there for those who want it.
May 15, 2020
Thank you for taking time to leave us a response. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your experience at Trilogy!
The residents made it all worth going to work. But, they over worked their employees. Had their employees work over hours. The employees were loosing sleep and breaking their backs. The employees even slept on site because of how many hours and shifts they had to work.
May 15, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. Our team works hard to ensure our campuses are adequately staffed. We wish you nothing but the best in your future.
The thing that makes the job enjoyable is the residents and helping them daily. You get close to the families. The management and higher ups only care about the money you make them.
May 15, 2020
Thank you for caring for our residents. Working with seniors and the relationships you build can be very rewarding. Best of luck and thank you for sharing your time with us.
Don’t waste your time. Horrible management that act like high school cliques instead of professionals. Short staffed all the time. Poor morale. I worked there two years ago and it is still upsetting to think about.
May 15, 2020
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience at Trilogy. Trilogy cares for our employees like family and believes that a team approach works best. We wish you luck in your future.
I enjoyed working for Trilogy and would def recommend to others. I started working there part time along while working full time for Humana and had a great experience coming back to floor nursing. All of my coworkers were helpful.
May 4, 2020
Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience working at Trilogy and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
Trilogy is a great place to work. Anyone who works in long term healthcare knows it’s not for the faint of heart. Management was fantastic. Overall one of the best jobs I ever had. I may go back if ever given the opportunity again.
May 15, 2020
Thanks for the review. We agree that Trilogy is a Great Place To Work! We hope to welcome you back to our family soon!
Communication between management team and staff members is extremely poor. Favoritism is shown throughout the staff with certain employees. Reporting issues to your Supervisor goes unseen. The company is wonderful with great benefits, quarterly raises, PTO, and much more; this particular building, not so much.
May 15, 2020
Thank you for your review, we appreciate the honest feedback. We apologize that you had a negative experience with communication at your campus. We believe that communication is key and is a very important aspect of our business.
It is a great company to work for, they do their best to accommodate the patients and their employees. They are very involved in the community and are always evolving.
May 15, 2020
Thanks for the 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback and wish you a prosperous career at Trilogy.
Great company to work for. The management at the time could not come together but culture plan was in place. The ed was great and trying was continuous.
May 4, 2020
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us meaningful feedback.
Place is all about favoritism. If you kiss butt you will get days off when you ask and get to leave early if you ask. Moody bosses. Workers talk about each other all the time in front of the residents.
May 15, 2020
Thank you for the review. Trilogy treats our employees fairly and schedules are based on roles and current campus needs. Best of luck and thank you for sharing your time with us.
Since the company went corporate it went downhill. They do t care about staff, you're pointed if you're sick, you go unpaid if you don't have pto, no sick days, bonuses were cut, raises are pitiful and any grievances are met with hostility
May 15, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. Trilogy has amazing benefits that we offer our employees and care for our employees as if they were family. We wish you luck in your next role.
They don’t pay very well and they expect way too much of you. They ran out of supplies often. The aides were wait staff for the main dining room. And the therapy company they hired were rude and demanding.
May 4, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We appreciate the feedback you have given and apologize for any negative experiences. We wish you luck in your next role.
The residents made it fun to go into work.I was able to be creative and help put smokes on other people's faces. Great benefits for employees and beautiful buildings to work in.
May 15, 2020
Thank you for the 5-star review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed working at Trilogy. Best of luck to you!
I love my job but I need more experience working at hospital services. I love take care of patients that is my fashion for serving at health care services.
May 15, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you love caring for our residents. We have plenty of continuing education programs that we hope you take advantage of for career development.
I am personally offended by how this company have treated me. Always over worked under paid. When I complained about being bullied I was retaliated on by management and staff. When I stood up for myself I was told I was Sassy and had a bad attitude never treated fairly

colicky
Pros
Cons
Poor management and service
May 18, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We take all concerns seriously. Without more specific information, we are not able to follow up on your concerns. You may report concerns to our compliance hotline at 800-908-8618.”
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trilogy Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP35%
In the Top 35% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Trilogy Health Services.