Trilogy Health Services Employee Reviews

Learned alot from this company
Life Enrichment Director (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 19, 2018
This is where my career started in health care, I loved what I was doing, loved the standards that were demanded, and loved the smiles I put on seniors faces.
Very good place to work.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 7, 2018
They treat their employees well and always keep the residents needs first. The place is clean and always serves good and healthy meals. Managment communicates very well.
Awesome environment
RCA/Med Tech (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INNovember 5, 2018
Very caring senior living facilitie I love the staff it’s so peaceful when you walk in Ghent doors for the most part the residents can pretty much do anything you just assist with those that need a little more help reminders
Would have liked it to have been different.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIOctober 31, 2018
The facility is impressively new and clean but once again, never judge a book by it's cover. I wanted this job to work out well, very close to my home and after all the work put into the onboarding (hiring process) I could not work another day after over a month into this job. As a seasoned registered nurse I thought I could handle the extremely fast paced culture which is the general accepted norm of those that work and stay there.
It's hectic on an entirely different level, it's a busy day 'every' day. My stomach churned every day before going into work and more days than not in a fevers pitch to complete the shift I would find myself saying "Is this what we've come to as a nursing profession"? The pace was horrific and you were out there alone on the night shifts with only 2 nurses in house. The expectation was overwhelming and if you are the typical registered nurse who rises to meet the challenge, it was very easy to feel defeated. In many cases the tasks one nurse is doing is the work of 2 or 3 nurses on a never fail daily basis!
I needed to come to the conclusion I could not maintain this pace, even after 20 years of experience and exceptional organizational skills, I threw in the towel with a tear.
Pros
A genuinely sweet mileau of patients.
Cons
See review.
Horrible place
Activites Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INOctober 24, 2018
Dont recommend working here. Not a lot of growth in the company and its not a good working environment. Everyone is there for themselves and not willing to help others. Employees schedules seem to be set and not a lot of wiggle room. Co workers are rude and dont have manners.
Cons
everything
Director of Dining Services (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 20, 2018
Great place to work. Great services and great benefits. Employees are valued and treated fairly. I have always felt like I matter here. The CEO is very visible and knows his employees by name.
Great company
Life Enrichment Director (Current Employee) –  Lowell, INOctober 17, 2018
It's a great company to work for. They offer monthly parties for their staff to recognize their tenor and accomplishments where prizes can be won. They are always looking to educate their staff and allow them to grow in their role and will try to promote from within if possible.
Pros
Recognition party each month
Excellent place to work
Diector of Health Services (Current Employee) –  Kokomo,INOctober 9, 2018
This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for! Trilogy really cares about their employees and has a strong focus on employee satisfaction. We have beautiful facilities and offer some of the best resident to staff ratios I have ever seen in my 10+ years of nursing. Compensation and benefits comparable to competition. Tons of opportunity for advancement!
Pros
Employee recognition!
Cons
Can’t think of any!
Excellent place to improve knowledge in my field.
Assistant Director of Food and Beverage (Current Employee) –  Westfield, INOctober 8, 2018
I enjoy my job here at Trilogy Health Services, I however wish to move up to a director’s position and currently that position is not available with this company.
Nurse Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 4, 2018
The company was Great when I first started. New management did not embrace the previous culture. CNO very difficult to work with and offered no support.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
The Place was Great
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHOctober 3, 2018
Easy place to meet great people. All of the nursing staff worked together. Everyone in the building helped take care of the residents, not just the nursing staff.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Staffing shortage
good place to work
Social Service Director (Current Employee) –  Milford, INSeptember 25, 2018
This is a great place to work if yoh have previous experience. If you dont it can be a little stressful trying to figure out all the parts to your job.
Enjoyed my residents
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INSeptember 24, 2018
I enjoyed the relationships and bonds that were formed with the residents and their families, they were very considerate of my personal life and worked well with me in a transition in my life.
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, INSeptember 23, 2018
Good benefits and work conditions. Mornings included made to order but was hectic at breakfast because we didn’t always have enough help. Every other weekend off. Benefits available.
Pros
Benefits available
Cons
Short breaks sometimes
management is a joke
Enviromental Services (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHSeptember 11, 2018
management doesn't know how to treat their employees, that's why they cant keep anyone . You pick up shifts to help out come in early and leave late and constantly day after day treated like garbage. You are expected to do the job of two people with very low pay.
Cons
expected to do the work of 2 people, low pay, management treats employees like garbage
great place to work
IT Technical Analyst (Contracted) (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 6, 2018
indeed made me write this but it was a good place to work with a strong emphasis on the quality of people you were working with. Some of the best coworkers I ever had.
Don't expect them to care about your infant children's wellbeing
CNA (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INSeptember 5, 2018
No longer work here because I had two very young kids who naturally during flu season got a cold and couldn't go to daycare. The very next day, was told not to come back because "I needed to put my position with the company above my home life".
the clients was very sweet
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 4, 2018
I love working with different client. most time I deliver in room when no one was available but the staff was horrible helping pasting out trays and had them waiting
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short or no breaks at times
Great Peer Mentoring Atmosphere
Director of Health Services (Former Employee) –  Tell City, INSeptember 2, 2018
Great Company, great friends.
We often joked about being “Tilogized” but it was the truth! Trilogy has a wonderful Lead By Example philosophy. It was not always easy, sometimes it was very difficult but always rewarding.
Pros
Cons
Staffing
Love the residents, but faulty nursing staff
RESIDENT CARE ASOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Springfield, OHSeptember 1, 2018
I absolutely love the residents I work with, however, the nurse I always work with doesn't do anything. She would sooner tell me a call light is going off while I'm busy before answering it herself. It can be stressful when multiple residents need things all at once while you're the only aide on the unit at that time. In my opinion, the management doesn't really listen to my conflicts I'm having or things like that the first time I voice them, it always takes them a long time before I see something happen. Often I have to stay over and work a 12 hour shift because my relief always calls off, which I don't get extra compensation for. I have gotten attached to some of my residents, but I don't thing my services are best used at Trilogy Health Services anymore.
Pros
Wonderful residents
Cons
Hardly get lunch breaks, lazy nurse, slow responce from management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trilogy Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Trilogy Health Services.

Powered by Comparably