Trilogy Health Services Employee Reviews

Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, INSeptember 23, 2018
Good benefits and work conditions. Mornings included made to order but was hectic at breakfast because we didn’t always have enough help. Every other weekend off. Benefits available.
Pros
Benefits available
Cons
Short breaks sometimes
management is a joke
Enviromental Services (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHSeptember 11, 2018
management doesn't know how to treat their employees, that's why they cant keep anyone . You pick up shifts to help out come in early and leave late and constantly day after day treated like garbage. You are expected to do the job of two people with very low pay.
Cons
expected to do the work of 2 people, low pay, management treats employees like garbage
great place to work
IT Technical Analyst (Contracted) (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 6, 2018
indeed made me write this but it was a good place to work with a strong emphasis on the quality of people you were working with. Some of the best coworkers I ever had.
Don't expect them to care about your infant children's wellbeing
CNA (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INSeptember 5, 2018
No longer work here because I had two very young kids who naturally during flu season got a cold and couldn't go to daycare. The very next day, was told not to come back because "I needed to put my position with the company above my home life".
the clients was very sweet
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 4, 2018
I love working with different client. most time I deliver in room when no one was available but the staff was horrible helping pasting out trays and had them waiting
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short or no breaks at times
Great Peer Mentoring Atmosphere
Director of Health Services (Former Employee) –  Tell City, INSeptember 2, 2018
Great Company, great friends.
We often joked about being “Tilogized” but it was the truth! Trilogy has a wonderful Lead By Example philosophy. It was not always easy, sometimes it was very difficult but always rewarding.
Pros
Cons
Staffing
Love the residents, but faulty nursing staff
RESIDENT CARE ASOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Springfield, OHSeptember 1, 2018
I absolutely love the residents I work with, however, the nurse I always work with doesn't do anything. She would sooner tell me a call light is going off while I'm busy before answering it herself. It can be stressful when multiple residents need things all at once while you're the only aide on the unit at that time. In my opinion, the management doesn't really listen to my conflicts I'm having or things like that the first time I voice them, it always takes them a long time before I see something happen. Often I have to stay over and work a 12 hour shift because my relief always calls off, which I don't get extra compensation for. I have gotten attached to some of my residents, but I don't thing my services are best used at Trilogy Health Services anymore.
Pros
Wonderful residents
Cons
Hardly get lunch breaks, lazy nurse, slow responce from management
Great family culture and Christian values that lead to for-employee benefits
Refurbishment Manager (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INAugust 29, 2018
Trilogy had great family culture and was led with great values. The benefits were substantial along with extra perks. The management was a little off balance and didn't make much sense. There are definitely "too many chiefs and not enough Indians." There is no way to know what you are expected to do and what you are expected to ask management for. The people that work for Trilogy are wonderful, and are true friends.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Long ladder to the top
Review
Staff (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 26, 2018
Overall politics plays a huge role at Trilogy. They allow certain employees to get away with bad behavior towards other staff simply because they pick up extra shifts.
seniority doesn't matter
COTA F/T (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INAugust 22, 2018
management is only out for themselves and seniority doesn't count with budget cuts and letting people go. They have different standards for each employee dependent upon the manager.

Want to know more about Trilogy Health Services?

Ask a question
great parent company
STNA/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Monclova, OHAugust 13, 2018
I have enjoyed working for Trilogy Health services, but there is not an opportunity to advance at my campus. They offer great benefits and incentives. We get paid weekly which is a huge plus, and are now getting raises on a quarterly basis. I really don't want to leave the company, but I need to move forward in my own personal career.
Young Company still trying to figure things out
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  McConnelsville, OHAugust 13, 2018
Seems to be a young healthcare company still trying to find themselves and how the like to do things. To many policy changes to fast and an under qualified manager that couldn't keep up with and adapt to the changes resulted in my eventual departure from the company. Given time to sort out their affairs and establish themselves better, I believe Trilogy and its facilities would be a wonderful place for a career.
Not missionary oriented as they state.
Social Services Director (Former Employee) –  MichiganAugust 9, 2018
Please research labor laws in your area before accepting a management position with this company. They expect you to take your work home and will not care that you are taking time away from your family. Higher management will give their jobs to other management regardless of their workloads. No compassion. They will do what it takes to not give you the pay you were promised and will give excuses that are not true so you will not get a raise.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else.
sounds great/feels empty
Director of Social Services (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INAugust 7, 2018
Although money is an import aspect of the business, a lot of it is wasted and needs to re-directed. The company brags it is great to the employees and they do offer great compensation but very little support for the positions/jobs people are preforming. No or little say in anything that occurs within the facility. Multiple non job related work demands. Work with very short staff.
Pros
hourly pay
Cons
no support, respect or consideration
Wonderful place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, INJuly 21, 2018
I enjoyed Working here, just like any place some coworkers were harder to work with than others. It’s a wonderful work environment filled with many job opportunities!
ok
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 8, 2018
this company was good to their employees the had alot of options for residents and alot of activities just wanted something more loved the job just wast made for me
Enjoy this place`
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Crawfordsville, INJuly 5, 2018
I have worked for this company on and off since 2007 and it is nice how they do things for there employees and also for there residents. they always sstay positive too
Cut throat company
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJuly 1, 2018
Facility was sited multiple times for harm towards patients by the state. When the facility again needed help and I voiced that concern I was bullied, isolated, and disciplined for voicing legitimate concerns. Management will put the blame onto one person in order to avoid their own failures being noticed. They are only concerned about themselves and not the patients! The patients suffer because the management are scared to stand up for them and for what is right because of the risk of loosing their own jobs. They will pay you a lot of money, but you must keep your head down, mouth closed and a huge smile on your face even though you are doing the patients an injustice! Because of this and because of the upper management being scared for their own jobs, the residents will continue to be at risk for harm and the state will continue to site the facility with harm tags.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Cannot be a patient advocate!
Er3 parties
QMA (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INJune 29, 2018
They try to provide extras for staff but e tres should include liveable wages. Trilogy has great ideas however judgement in management positions are very poor.
Pros
Nothing is free there
Cons
Parking is scarce
A homey environment with great employees
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INJune 24, 2018
Trilogy health services provides a homey environment, with great employees. They have excellent benefits including health insurance paid time off tuition reimbursement and opportunity to grow within your position.
Pros
Healthcare, paid time off, very understanding management
Cons
Short staffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trilogy Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight