Trilogy Health Services Employee Reviews

I have worked for this company for 3.5 yrs,as a CNA The first 2 yrs were great,the last year and half has been awful
CNA,PRECEPTOR IN PAST (Former Employee) –  Spencer, INJanuary 15, 2019
New upper management the last 2 yrs, from another facility- executive director, payroll, receptionist,Scheduler,Medical Records, DON, ADON, Legacy Lane Mgr.
Always understaffed, they need to do a more thorough background check on people that are being hired
in. Cut throat you on floor from nurse to aide, cameras put in recently to watch activity on floor .
No seniority here, you are just a body on floor to fill a spot.
Patient care seriously needs more than 2 aides, to 32 residents to do things right.
Changing jobs due to stress, location, and unhappy
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Meal tickets increased to $17.50 week
Great family culture and Christian values that lead to for-employee benefits
Refurbishment Manager (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INAugust 29, 2018
Trilogy had great family culture and was led with great values. The benefits were substantial along with extra perks. The management was a little off balance and didn't make much sense. There are definitely "too many chiefs and not enough Indians." There is no way to know what you are expected to do and what you are expected to ask management for. The people that work for Trilogy are wonderful, and are true friends.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Long ladder to the top
Not missionary oriented as they state.
Social Services Director (Former Employee) –  MichiganAugust 9, 2018
Please research labor laws in your area before accepting a management position with this company. They expect you to take your work home and will not care that you are taking time away from your family. Higher management will give their jobs to other management regardless of their workloads. No compassion. They will do what it takes to not give you the pay you were promised and will give excuses that are not true so you will not get a raise.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else.
Friendly staff with a fast paced environment
Staff Development Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Commerce, MIJanuary 10, 2019
During my time with Trilogy I was responsible for about fifty percent of the budget. Reducing hours and cutting down on OT. The start of the day would begin with going over the staffing budget and comparing it to the census. After I budgeted the hours and updated them into Smartlinx, the administrative staff would have a meeting about the census and how to better serve our residents needs. I became an expert in utilizing Smartlinx, while developing skills in Microsoft Office. During this time I was responsible for approving time off, shift trades and filing holes in the staffing schedule. As this was a new experience for me I found my management team very helpful and supportive.

The hardest part of my job was filling the staffing holes, which is also what made it the most enjoyable part of my job. I am very determined and work best under pressure. I have excellent communicative and people skills and understand the logistics of the job at hand.
Pros
Healthcare Benefits, On the job training, Tuition reimbursement
Cons
Trouble hiring midnight shift staff
Used to be a great place to work. Now, not so much
DHS (Former Employee) –  IndianaJune 21, 2018
I worked for Trilogy for 9 years. I was able to advance and had incredible support. However, the CEO decided to sell off a large portion of Trilogy to shareholders. This caused a drastic shift in how Trilogy operated. They only cared about getting as many admissions as possible and did not care if the nurses were equipped and knowledgable to care for the very acutely ill Residents. The culture declined and Resident care suffered due to high acuity and not enough nursing staff. It was very disapointing to see a company that I loved change and become all about profits. This forced me to leave and my stress has majorly decreased since I left.
Pros
Benefits, pay
Cons
Too many to list
Love the residents, but faulty nursing staff
RESIDENT CARE ASOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Springfield, OHSeptember 1, 2018
I absolutely love the residents I work with, however, the nurse I always work with doesn't do anything. She would sooner tell me a call light is going off while I'm busy before answering it herself. It can be stressful when multiple residents need things all at once while you're the only aide on the unit at that time. In my opinion, the management doesn't really listen to my conflicts I'm having or things like that the first time I voice them, it always takes them a long time before I see something happen. Often I have to stay over and work a 12 hour shift because my relief always calls off, which I don't get extra compensation for. I have gotten attached to some of my residents, but I don't thing my services are best used at Trilogy Health Services anymore.
Pros
Wonderful residents
Cons
Hardly get lunch breaks, lazy nurse, slow responce from management
Workplace Culture
Director of Employee Relations Support (Former Employee) –  IndianaNovember 20, 2018
Very employee focused. Multiple benefits for front-line staff. Culture of if the employees are happy the customers are happy. Strong belief in career advancement with multiple programs designed for the employee to succeed.
Excellent place to work
Diector of Health Services (Current Employee) –  Kokomo,INOctober 9, 2018
This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for! Trilogy really cares about their employees and has a strong focus on employee satisfaction. We have beautiful facilities and offer some of the best resident to staff ratios I have ever seen in my 10+ years of nursing. Compensation and benefits comparable to competition. Tons of opportunity for advancement!
Pros
Employee recognition!
Cons
Can’t think of any!
Poor Management. No support!
Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIMay 8, 2018
The company does not seem to value or even care about their employees. They don't give any support or stand behind their employees when issues arise. Your time of service with the company is not considered at any time for whatever reason. Very high turn over, stressful and always understaffed. A very toxic and cutthroat environment. The hardest part of the job was having co-workers who were not team players, did not practice the culture and for the most part were slackers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the residents.
Benefits
Cons
No one in management follows the culture of the company.
Avoid unless temporary
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIJanuary 9, 2019
Avoid unless temporary.

Grand blanc location is a joke, poor management and always chronically and critically understaffed.

Pay is acceptable for the work they start you at, but is horrifically low compared to what they expect of you after less than a week.
Pros
Benefits and initial pay
Cons
No breaks, horrid environment, toxic management
Trilogy
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/ PAYROLL COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIDecember 18, 2018
I love working for trilogy. I have worked for them now almost four years. They are all about helping and doing what's best for there employees. I have worked for five different building and they trained me into the position I am working now.
Pros
benefits, extras, work life balance, training, team approach
Cons
n/a
productive daily oppurtunities
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 2, 2018
The day goes by fast, and busy. Management is welcoming work environment busy. most enjoyable part of career is taking care of residents. The hardest part of career is sometimes low staffed, or overstaffed. Learn a lot from our friendly LPNs helping with residents when needed
Pros
career oriented
Cons
busy
Good place to work.
Assistant Director of Food Service (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 23, 2018
Trilogy has a lot to offer its employees. Good benefits, competitive wages, attendance bonus, gas bonus, and many other perks. Trilogy is a continually growing company with lots of opportunities for employees to grow.
Pros
Monthly bonuses; advancement opportunities; geowing company
Cons
No health insurance for spouses
Don't Work Here
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  OhioMarch 25, 2018
First off, I would like to say that the nursing staff is fantastic and takes great care of the residents.

That being said, the CORPORATE management is a JOKE. Expectations that literally can't be met in a week. I've talked to similar colleagues at other companies about my expectations and they gasp because it's a ridiculous amount of work that no one can complete. They are literally either asking people to lie or to fall way short of expectations. Don't work here if you value your self-esteem. They don't trust employees and will micromanage you.

Also, the pay is a joke for sales. Impossible expectations + a joke of a 'salary' = company that only cares about padding their wallets.
Pros
Great care of residents
Cons
Terrible corporate culture, micromanagers
great employer
Certified Medication Aide (Current Employee) –  Genoa, OHDecember 27, 2018
High management turn over rate and lack of communication to staff. they offer help with school and advancement as long as budgets allow, will eliminate your position with 1 week notice for budget cutting.
great parent company
STNA/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Monclova, OHAugust 13, 2018
I have enjoyed working for Trilogy Health services, but there is not an opportunity to advance at my campus. They offer great benefits and incentives. We get paid weekly which is a huge plus, and are now getting raises on a quarterly basis. I really don't want to leave the company, but I need to move forward in my own personal career.
Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest
Leadership (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHMarch 19, 2018
I have worked with Trilogy Health Services for 6 years in various roles, including leadership. I can tell you that in my working profession of 15 years Trilogy is the BEST company I've ever worked for! This is the only company that has ever invested in me and sincerely cared about me professionally and personally! The culture I experience is very unique to this industry, teamwork is an expectation, no exception and is achieved! I would highly recommend this company for those that love to work HARD and MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Pros
Weekly pay, competitve wages, infinite extra benefits
Nurse Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 4, 2018
The company was Great when I first started. New management did not embrace the previous culture. CNO very difficult to work with and offered no support.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Director of Dining Services (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 20, 2018
Great place to work. Great services and great benefits. Employees are valued and treated fairly. I have always felt like I matter here. The CEO is very visible and knows his employees by name.
average to positive
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Delphi, INMarch 26, 2018
fast paced, average staffing. competitive salary. average cost for slightly above avg benefits but do not cover spouses. some rotating management between facilities. no advancement opportunities for lpns unless returning to school. considerable difference in cultures between facilities.
Pros
salary, affordable benefits. flexble scheduling.
Cons
insurance won't cover spouses. limited advancement opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trilogy Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Trilogy Health Services.

Powered by Comparably