Trimac Transportation Employee Review

View all Trimac Transportation reviews

Great Co-Workers
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  CAJune 7, 2013
Immense knowledge gained in Air Separation field,working with refrigerated liquid and Haz-Mats.
Pros
Great food with family outings.
Cons
A lot of dangerous faucilities to deliver to.

Other Trimac Transportation Employee Reviews

Dont you fall for the BS
Owner Operator Driver (Current Employee) –  ColoradoMay 3, 2018
No money to be made here just manipulating manager that have no sense of management just to RIP you off with cheap made in China equipment that dont work trailers dont work always breaking down or slow always fighting to get paid what you work for dont expect to get paid to empty miles or for wait time and reject load and not enough oil to go around no pay for taking in the trailer for services on trailer expect to work for free cus if they can they will steal from you and lie specially managment not two ppl know what's going on in the company and blame who ever is not in the room poor everything is poor cus no other option is not a option here
Official response from Trimac Transportation
May 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. The satisfaction of our drivers is always our top priority, so we regret that you had a negative experience with Trimac. We would be happy to discuss your specific situation offline. Please reach out to our team if there is anything we could do to improve your experience with Trimac.

good place to work before current managment started
Crude Oil Hauler (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMay 1, 2018
good place to work if it were not for the current management. had work 99% of the time, the company took away paid wait time but was still claiming it on my behalf. most trucks were automatic transmissions, real truck drivers hate autos. field manager lies about everything.
Pros
kept me busy
Cons
only slot that gave 3 loads or more was 3pm. difficult to get that slot.
Official response from Trimac Transportation
May 11, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate your input! We would be happy to discuss your specific situation offline. Please reach out to our team if there is anything we could do to improve your experience with Trimac.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trimac Transportation. Our community is ready to answer.