Trimac Transportation Employee Review

View all Trimac Transportation reviews

Everyday was like going to school, fantastic advancement
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CADecember 22, 2012
I started with Trimac as a Traffic Supervisor. I completed my contract with them as a multiple Branch Manager. I had the greatest opportunity to be promoted three times within a four year period. This was only achieved by having the perfect mentor. I was put under the wing of the most achieved, well rounded Managers know throughout the tanker industry. There is just too much for me to list concerning what I had learned.
Once again with the grooming that Trimac takes with all their managers. I had a perfect set of office, shop, and driving force.
The biggest obstacle that I once again found frustrating. Being in two places at the same time. Yes, all task could be met without physically being present. I just found that as a manager the more chances you have to intermingle with all your employees the happier your environment becomes.
I can not deny the accomplishment of being a upper level manager. I found myself running to work for the simple fact of other needing me.
Pros
great company to work for, being in control of your own destiny
Cons
health insurance, pay scale

Other Trimac Transportation Employee Reviews

Poorly ran business
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 7, 2018
Not a company you want to work for. All the branch manager & dispatchers do is LIE, LIE & MORE LIES. Go find a better life elsewhere to make money!!!!
Pros
Home parking with your truck
Cons
No money, long hours, poorly manage & long wait times
Great
Disability / Sr. Benefits Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2018
I have learned and grown so much at Trimac. Trimac is very good at developing their employees. Trimac was like a family to me. Great place to work. Great Culture
Pros
Friendly Co-Workers
Cons
N.A

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trimac Transportation. Our community is ready to answer.