Trimark Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

I enjoy Trimark
Decline to state (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAAugust 20, 2019
I work in the technology & development area. I had 10+ years of experience when I applied, working at a mix of small and large companies in both direct-hire and contracting roles. I am an employee at Trimark.

I find the work interesting and challenging. The team I work in has a lot of bright and capable people, and we really do work hard to produce a well-designed and well-tested product. When the inevitable bugs and problems pop up, the team is very quick to respond.

Most importantly, I feel like I have a lot of latitude in how I do my work. We have standards, obviously, but I don't feel micro managed or pressured into releasing things that aren't ready. Everyone in our area is very open and willing to help. I have only worked in this group, so I can't say first hand how other groups run.

Trimark is a relatively small, privately-held company, which has both good and bad aspects. However, I think some other reviewers who dinged Trimark for things like HR support and advancement might not have much experience working in smaller companies.

There are some jobs that have a path forward, and others not so much. The ones that don't usually have just one or two people in a job class, who report directly to an exec. Larger groups like systems integrators and meter techs have more of a career path within the company.

Sometimes training is a challenge, because we're in a vertical market and we're not big enough to support a dedicated trainer. That means experienced staff have to find time to develop and present training, which is not something everyone is good at. This
  more... is no different than every other small business I've worked in, and some large ones.

My compensation is in the middle of the range for the Sacramento market. Benefits are as good as the company can afford, and better than I expected for a company of this size. The break room is nice, with free coffee, beverages and snacks. The Folsom office is in a nice building in a good location, and the office environment is very good.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Not enough vacation
Nepotism and Cronyism Rule the Roost
Operations (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAApril 1, 2019
Typical mom and pop run sac area co. Claim to be family friendly, but it's all about making money for the top three and their families - which if fine - if advertised as such going in.

However, the results of this false marketing soon become apparent to anyone who joins. An apathetic staff, loyal only to keep the pay checks coming and a management team that roots out anyone with an opinion contrary to the owners and makes them expendable. i.e. not the place to go join if you are seeking career advancement, or have your own soul...
Pros
Reverse Commute
Cons
Listed in the review
Look Elsewhere
Decline to state (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAMarch 25, 2018
Poor human resources that did not support their employees.
Poor management and job handling.
No job security.
When asking for help from management, did not receive it.
Pros
snack room
Amazing Company!
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAOctober 4, 2016
Such a great group of people and an amazing company to work for. They really look out for their employees and their families. Can't say enough good things about them.
Pros
Amazing benefits, stocked lunch room with drinks, free lunch every other friday, great people
Cons
Management used to micro-manage, sometimes very large expectations without any help
Overall a great experience.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 10, 2016
Administrative Assistant Duties that went far beyond the usual title. Great experience. Great company. Amazing People.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trimark Associates, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Trimark Associates, Inc. Reviews by Location