TriMark SS Kemp Employee Reviews

No comment
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 9, 2018
Customers are great and the food industry is very intriguing. Vendors are helpful in assisting customers get what they need. The Food industry is a great path to grow your career in.
Horrible management
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 4, 2018
This place promises allot and delivers very little. Don’t waste your time or energy. There a far better places to work! If you want to be mentally beaten daily this is the job for you. Management purposely creates competition between employees. No teamwork. Your numbers are all that matters. Not how hard you work, not your prevention for making mistakes. Ppl place mistake orders to up their sales and steal other employees orders due to the fact that the end number is all that matters so if you have to steal to get it-it’s applauded by management.
Pros
Technically up to date
Poor Management
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 30, 2018
I have never worked for such a poorly run company. The management turnover is astounding. They let the good, hard workers go and don’t blink. They need to drain the swamp starting from the top.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
All.
Run away from this company
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 18, 2018
Worst place I have ever worked
The culture is keep employees in fear and pit against each other
You will not be valued
The attitude of management is you are easily replaced
Lots of cliques
Pros
No pros
Cons
Manager, big turnover, not respectful
RUN!! This place is terrible!
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 15, 2018
I was there for less than 2 years and had FIVE supervisors in that time. Management is terrible. They say it’s “family” but it’s not. If you want to be abused mentally and emotionally every single day, this is the place to go. If you’re not part of the clique, you’re pigeon held in your position. I could go on but there’s not enough space. I’ll leave you with this, not only is it a very stressful, hostile work environment, but the pay is also very unfair.
Pros
None. Not worth it!!
Cons
Everything!!
A fast paced environement where you must fire on all cylinders.
Expeditor (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 8, 2017
Can really be a great place to work.
New hire turn-over is high so it's not the right fit for everyone.
Lots of perks - and even more if you are in certain positions within the company.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Compensation
Great place to work!
Contract Management (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 17, 2017
I've been employed here for a short period of time and it's been wonderful!!! They have a very extensive training that is extremely helpful in helping you become successful in your role. Management is actually awesome. I would definitely recommend working here. Being employed here has truly been a blessing.
Pros
Cons
Hours. They don't offer a flex schedule. The company has set hours for the office staff.
knowledgeable and caring
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 3, 2015
Get ready to work with people so it feels like family. People really know what they are doing, and excel at it. Not afraid to let you have some fun from time to time. Monthly sales meetings are amazing - learned so much that I still flip plates over when I go out to eat. They are understanding and caring, while understanding that no one is perfect. They have wonderful charitable fundraisers twice a year.

I miss them often.
Pros
wonderful coporate culture
Cons
wouldnt let me work remotely so I had to quit
general
warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 27, 2015
i pick orders using a rf gun and an order picker can also use reach truck i can also unload trucks general cleaning very dependable also did receiving jobs
Pros
4 days a week
Cons
the 1 day off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TriMark SS Kemp. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8