Trimark USA Employee Reviews

Management is not the best at all
Warehouse Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 15, 2019
There's a lot of management issues there and a very high turnover rate. When you first start the job they train your for 2 days the most then you pretty much have to catch on as you go and see what others are doing.
Stressful Work Enviroment
N/A (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 12, 2019
Poor management, showed preference between employees. Unprofessional vulgar environment. Pay was extremely low with very expensive health insurance. No raises or appreciation for employees. Upper management kept all bonus.
About 20 years behind....
Accountant (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 25, 2019
Trimark holds on to their old school mentality.... their policies and culture have not caught up to what other companies are doing in the 20th century.
Pros
Allowed a flexible schedule
Cons
very few holidays, days off
See below
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAJanuary 16, 2019
It can be a very stressful place to work. A lot of demand for little pay. Almost no chance for advancing. Raises are seldom given,and when they are it is not a raise,more of an insult. All of the supervisors have their favorite employee and let it be known. I myself do not think that is how a company can flurish. In my mind it takes a village to raise a child and a team to make a company.
Pros
Cons
Favoritisms
great work culture but...
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 11, 2018
the people I work with make it a great place but the pay is lacking and there seems to be high turnover rate amongst management. management seems to be unsure of what they are doing and seems to be running around like a chicken with their head cut off. upper management seems to have an expectation of wanting you to work more than your scheduled hours and not acknowledging when you do put in the extra hours.
Pros
the people
Cons
poor pay
laid back work place
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNDecember 2, 2018
i worked there as a Temp, some people looked down on us as temps, i enjoyed working there. nice people they work well with you when u have children, and appointments
Fun place to work with decent advancement opportunities
Online Content Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 14, 2018
I found this job to be quite fulfilling, and I was lucky enough to advance quickly given the amount of time I worked for TriMark - RW Smit'h. I would rate the company as mostly better than average.
Competitive, fast paced environment with great people.
Director (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 8, 2018
This is not a place to work if your looking to fill space and relax. This is a go-getter environment where people play to win and deliver results. Management promotes those who have drive and who deliver. It is a colaborative environment where your coworkers push you to be your best while having your back. If you want growth and opportunities, management will show you the path and support your efforts. If your an A player, this is a great place to work. If you are a C player, you would be miserable in this environment.
Pros
Professional development support, opportunities, collaborative culture, industry leader
Cons
None - it is what you make it
productive
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 29, 2018
the hardest part about my job is the lack of communication among each department. I been here going on 19 yrs so i still like my co-workers. The workplace culture is family base. what i learn is patience
Pros
flexiable
Cons
health care/ pay
The people are great to work with, but management has no idea on how we do our jobs.
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Salem, NCOctober 19, 2018
A day consists of buying product for our customer base. When dealing with management, it's a different story. Ask them about a problem you are having with a certain job related situation and they don't know how to answer it. They need a person in charge of purchasing, not the Director of Operations. My peers were great to work with. Sometimes they could answer question management couldn't.
Pros
Great hours, Great pay, Very good insurance, 401k
Cons
Management doesn't know how employees do there job.
Pay
Sales (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDOctober 15, 2018
The company would rock if they would pay their employees what they are worth. Many employees can’t afford to take care of their families on their salaries. Considering what the company brings in, this is a sad reflection of how the company feels about those that work the gears.
Pros
Occasional casual days, semi flexible schedule for appointments, company sponsored lunches on occasions.
Cons
Pay sucks
High volume and great working relationships
Chain Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 8, 2018
A typical day at work consists of writing reports, sending quotes to customers and ordering. I am in constant communication with customers and have developed very strong working relationships with them.
It is a very high volume environment so management decided to set up ping pong tables so employees could relieve stress.
Very family oriented, great people, and outstanding culture
Operations/Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  1200 7th st., San Francisco CASeptember 4, 2018
Always busy, but in a very good way. Knowing that my role was to support, enhance and develop morale was very satisfying. Loved every minute of it. Always maintained an even keel when it comes to customer disputes, but always found a way to satisfy even the most upset customer.
What made the job hard was the lack of direction at times from senior management, felt like I was left on an island, plus advancement was at a halt.
But, it always felt good to put a smile on a customers face, knowing that "we", achieved our goal.
Pros
Benefits, Pto
Good job
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albany, GASeptember 4, 2018
It is array of activities the company offer for bonding and relaxation. Nice work place! Some managers are quite helpful on and off the clock. You can really grow as a person.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Accountability
Great company to work for
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLAugust 20, 2018
The job is the perfect fit for someone with a hospitality background, that enjoys the hunt and rewards of a sales position. They give you all the tools you need to be successful, and really stand by their sales people. Highly recommended
Finally Feel Appreciated!
National Accounts Coordinator (Current Employee) –  South Attleboro, MAJuly 20, 2018
I worked in the restaurant industry for over 10 years. I was burned out by 2 of those 10. I applied to TriMark United East. . . and didn't realize how much I was undervalued and under-appreciated at my restaurant job. On a weekly basis, the company or my department manager make me feel valued. TriMark is consistently improving my skills, not only for work (providing Excel training classes) but also in my personal life (CPR training.) The culture, and cooperation for a newer employee has been phenomenal. Communication is always welcomed, and well received. All the mangers I come in contact with are incredibly helpful, and I never feel as though my opinion doesn't matter. The room for growth, and career advancement is encouraged. People are constantly shifting to expand their knowledge to different departments, and positions are readily becoming available for internal growth. I would recommend, 10/10 TriMark for all positions.
Supportive Atmosphere with Room to Grow
Kay Account Analyst (Current Employee) –  Attleboro, MAJuly 20, 2018
Having previously worked in the restaurant/customer service world, coming to TriMark was the best decision I have made! The atmosphere here is unparalleled. The company cares about it's employees and shows us their appreciation through free lunches, cooking classes, workshops, and get togethers! My fellow employees were so welcoming when I first joined the team and it made my transition into my role so much easier. My managers are very approachable-whether it is about a concern I have, a question about the system, or even just to say hi. What's better, they actually know who I am, I'm not just a face among many. The company is also growing, which is great because I was looking for a job that I would have the opportunity to advance in, and I know that can happen here.
The company is growing and changing
Office (Current Employee) –  Bedford Park, ILJuly 18, 2018
The company is growing so there is lots of room to learn and do other things. Benefits are good and everyone is really friendly. I think the room to grow here is most important
Pros
Growing, changing
Worked there 21 years
Project manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 9, 2018
Good place to work. Original management was the best. 2 ownerships a good company later was still good..Aquisitions nation wide have created a very large company
Pros
good sick pay
Cons
Fun but not a good place for advancement
Forklift and Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJuly 1, 2018
does not offer career advancement was not given a chance to show my abilities with the tools that were given to me this resulted in my exit from the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trimark USA. Our community is ready to answer.