Trimark USA
Happiness rating is 51 out of 100

Trimark USA Employee Reviews

United States196 reviews

Good work life balance

Good work life balanceNo micromanaging Friendly supervisory and bossDry work environment Other departments don’t speakVery cliquish Super quiet! Need to be self motivated

Ok

The atmosphere with my CO workers was OK And learn how to be a good fork operator Learn how to unload trucks and stage product. Lunch breaks was not long enough.

Trimark USA insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

TriMark is the biggest in the industry and has a great reputation with customers

TriMark was at one point a great place to work. The culture was one of teamwork, community giving and advancing from within. As they made the decision to become a more "corporate" model, they hired WAY too much executive management who were all tripping over each other to make the best impression. You would hear four different answers on how to handle things from four different people. And when they hired the new CEO and COVID hit, the downhill slide was so fast that no one could survive it except the cutthroat execs they hired. Very sad. It was a great place!

Growing pains

small company that grew fast and is still adjusting to its new size and requirements to service a larger workforce successfully. Recent turnover has been high in leadership roles.

Pros

fair pay and chances for advancement

Cons

lacking current technology needed for overall success

Seemed like a great place to work but Covid changed that so not sure if the culture recovered.

For the most part co-workers we’re great. Due to Covid, they furloughed and laid off many. The culture was really good. Wasn’t much training however.

See below

Always changing & most of the time not for the better.Did not trust management at any level.All seemed to be looking out for themselves.Made doing business very difficult

Find a better place to work.

There are no Human Resources personnel working at this location so a lot of issues don't get addressed properly because they are "swept under the rug" by upper management. The whole division needs new management who focus on their employees rather than a bonus paycheck.

Pros

Meet new people.

Cons

Very poor management.

Ok

Nothing great and nothing horrible right now. Don't trust anyone. The world issues are making everything worse and there is no end in sight...........

They lied to me about taking a furlough to protect my family and never brought me back!!!

Disgusting how they treat employees who needed time off to protect their families during Covid Pandemic. Absolutely lied to us about 6 week furloughs that ended up being permanent layoffs. So upset I wasted 5 years there when I turned down a great job to work there.

Pros

Cons

Working on the road, management, hostile work environment, drug abuse

Used to be great but now just getting worse

Once was a great place with lots of potential but was slowly ruined by corporate and management that doesn’t understand or care to understand what is going on. Best to avoid.

Pros

Large size

Cons

Poor leadership

Bad Training and Poor Management

This company lacks the training necessary for your daily tasks. Management does not support you and you find yourself on an island dealing with angry customers and other issues. Your daily work load makes you feel like you are drowning and by the end of the day you are exhausted. The morale is very low and most employees outside of your department are consistently in a bad mood and not willing to help you because of the amount of stress everyone is under.

Pros

Hires from within, growing industry

Cons

Over worked, lack of training, management support, morale

Workers struggle together while the managers are extremely 2 faced.

I they were to change the management the place would be a top place to work. Toxic management truly kills the environment at such a fulfilling workplace.

Pros

Pay Check Clears, Interesting line of work

Cons

Management, Altered make shift Orion System, 0 flexibility

Fast and easy learning

Good job, poor schedule then. Easy to learn, great trainers, fun holidays. Advancement pros, few cons other than the amount of hours you had to work back then.

Pros

Co workers. Pace

Cons

Schedule. Time off

Steady work but low pau

You don't get paid your fair amount for what you do, and EOC is super backwards. Management does a simple job of making sure you are busy, no more or less.

Pros

Days off

Cons

Pay, benefits, super's

No life work balance

I was told I would travel 20% which turned into 80%. Company hired for new CEO who promptly released over half of the work force claimed Covid but we had more projects then the year before already in the books, and deducted 15% of all employees pay. The next move was to cut back vacation time for everyone in the company to a max of two weeks. Due to shortage of employees because of the mass layoffs everyone had to double their work load and new people that were hired to try and help had zero training and were constantly making mistakes on projects. No one in upper management was concerned when it was brought up several times.

Pros

Free monthly lunch

Cons

Excessive hours and travel along with zero life work balance.

Dont do it.

Horrible place to work. Pay is horrible. You can't get your job done because the place is a complete mess in all areas. Save yourself and go elsewhere

Pros

Cons

Stressful environment, low pay

Team Player

Company is all about being a team player. In order to succeed you must be able to be part of the team and making each project a success. Highly recommend staying on top of your projects and communicating with your supervisor if you have questions or need help.

Pros

Opportunities to grow

Cons

Work life balance

Please consider working elsewhere if you value your mental health :)

If you like to be completely micromanaged and belittled daily, this is the place for you. Technology isn’t a priority so you’ll be working with very manual, failing systems that you will be strictly held accountable for. Management is stressed due to low headcount (COVID furloughs) and constant churn of employees. On the plus side, they have flexible time off so you can escape once in a while, and the pay is decent. Also, upper management will talk about you after you leave the company, and not in a nice way :)

Pros

Fto

Cons

Mostly everything.

Great company, even better culture!

TriMark is a great company to work for. It is a rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunity for advancement and personal growth within. The culture is amazing, you truly feel a part of something bigger as everyone works towards common goals. With rapid growth comes some growing pains and there are certainly frustrations which go along with that; but, if you have an appetite for change and constant evolution then this is the place for you. All suggestions and opinions are heard throughout the organization and it is great to feel a sense of accomplishment when you see positive changes taking place and the positive improvements as a result. Looking forward to a long career at TriMark and being a part of it's continued success!

Pros

Culture, Leadership

Disappointing

I worked here for 3 years. Best years by a mile, but I left being the only picker for what was originally a 5 man team. I spent many nights working beyond my expectations and getting nothing but a "Wow, late night?" When you're the only picker against a 10 man group of salesman it stops being about the cut off time and is more about how much we can get out the door and when it's 2AM and you're still picking, staging, and loading you really question your job. Working here for as long as I did weighed heavily on me as I haven't found a job as decent as this one that actually cares.

Pros

Work can be fun.

Cons

Lenny, zero communication, no help, you'll be here all night.

Worst place I've ever worked

When new management took over company went down hill. HR department does not respect confidentiality and is mediocre at best. The gossip amongst employees (including upper management) is worse than high school.

Cons

Management, overall atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trimark USA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.7
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
2.9Career Opportunities
2.9Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight