TRIMEDX
54Below average
2.9

TRIMEDX Employee Reviews

United States99 reviews
High earning company with a strong hold in their industry
As a company, TRIMEDX is a solid and stable option for any field or operations position. They offer competitive and fair pay, a good benefits package, and the culture for operations is one of innovation and constant growth. I retained many of my connections to colleagues and overall there are good people drawn to clinical engineering as it directly supports patient care across the country.

My experience in the HR department was met with disfunction. I can state that the manager I was working under is no longer with the company. That being said many of the issues with overall morale, culture, and work/life balance may have been addressed. At the time I worked for this company several of the HR employees also shared a sense of disappointment in the culture of the department. Several have since left also. HR has seen high turnover and that is something felt all the way through to operations. Something to consider if looking at a position with the organization.
Run from this company
Very poor management, Zero prior experience in Imaging.
Fresh out of school.

Some engineers are great, while others are not helpful whatsoever.

Would lie to you and say they didn't have service documentation for a particular system, when it was later proven that they DID.

Engineers were always disgruntled with management.

it was always a "watch your back culture".

Great benefits, but not really worth all of the other negatives.

if you notice, they have many job postings that have been open and re-posted for a verryyyyy long time.. and also under several different names, such as Perfomant Solutions, etc... because they cannot fill these positions. There is a reason for that!

Their open position numbers continue to grow.

They are part owned by Ascension Healthcare network...

Look up Nightengale program.

Sharing Personal Healthcare information for gain. Guess HIPPA doesn't matter.

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong...

A real snake in the grass.

Don,t get bitten! Might be poisonous.

Would not recommend to anyone.

If there was a Zero rating, some would have been that.
I did not work there long enough to get a review
I did not get a review because I did not work for the company, but one month and then I was put on administrative leave and then I was let go, but I was paid four weeks severance pay.
The customers you service are understanding, HR and management only care about the company not the employees
HR only works for management, management only work to give themselves merit increases. Employees are harrassed by managers, management is inexperienced in managing and also the job responsibilities. There is an extremely high turn around of employees.
Productive place and a changing company to be involved with
At this time, I am still learning all new aspects of this type of business. I started in healthcare 14 years ago and this business seems to have a great deal more going for it than the previous company.
Pros
Lots of job improvements
Cons
Healthcare
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Very irresponsible no interest
After doing two interviews and following every month it took almost 4 months for them to call me. Trying to schedule final interview for job offer was ridiculous waste time supervisor call me to do the interview and then pospone interview every time for almost 3 weeks every time we where about to do interview I had to reschedule because every time I call he was busy and never call back as he said he was.I had to follow up because it was like he had no interest. Frustrating if you need a job but even more when you know you going to be under supervision of laid back irresponsible people. I would never recommend nobody to apply first time this ever happen to me and you can call HR for answers and they are same way no answers and don’t care.
Trimedx is a friendly and professional place to work. Very community and team oriented. Trimedx has several different unique systems to learn. Flexible hours.
Trimedx has a way to make the customers feel warm and fuzzy. They are disorganized and their tactics to provide are weak
Once they obtain a contact they will do whatever it takes to provide results that they should. Sometimes the techniques are cutthroat to the technician. They over sell themselves and have no structure for new employees to know what the goals are. No standardization- booklets for new techs??? There is a lot of turnover due to a dysfunctional headquarters that is not familiar with each facilities needs. Very stressful environment.
Great bunch to with!!
Overall this is a great place to work. Like just about any job, the main satisfaction is in what you do (if you like what you do) and I enjoy my job. If there is any drawback it would be trying to figure out equipment that is completely foreign to you in a manner timely enough to satisfy the customer. However, it is extremely rewarding when you do figure it out and your customer takes note... Suffice it to say, if there was any difficulty in the job, it would be trying to keep a constant smile on our customers faces; most times this is not difficult, but at times can be a challenge. The best part of the job is comradery among my fellow engineers. It's a great comfort knowing you have a strong team you can depend on if you need backup.
Productive work kenviroment
I like working at Trimedx because the benefits are good and there is a lot a room to move to other department. The only problem you have wait at your current position for a year.
Horrible company
Management is a joke. Don’t waste your time here. There is no thinking outside the box to improve things, like the ridiculous 24/7 on call. Individual opinions are not valued.
Too much paperwork for a non desk job, not enough value on employees
Too much paperwork for a non desk job, not enough value on employees. Turnaround rate is incredibly high, expectations are high, and resources for getting job done are limited and are meh at best. Coworkers are cool tho
Terrible work culture and management
Where do I begin. Let's see within the first week on site me and co workers schedules changed 5 times. Some didn't know of the change and was not notified. Manger stalked me and co worker waiting for us to make a mistake.i left company on work cart because "we are not allowed to have them out in departments. So manager took phone hid it from me to "prove a point" there was more drama then a high school hall way . Manager did not have any clue as to what was going on. She just want to talk at you not to you.
Review
Trimedx has a high focus on customer satisfaction and quality assurance. The management is detail oriented and primarily deals with Employee/Customer relations.
Management is political
Trimed could be a great place to work if they upheld their commitment to their employees. Training does not occur even when agreed upon as a condition of employment, any follow up to ongoing projects/issues at any level of management results in retribution either through raises, employee reviews or one sided stories with outlandish claims. Company has no integrity and is willing to sacrifice employee morals and compensation through intentional misinformation. During my employment I was victim to defamation attacks which management covered up and witness to discrimination. I recommend any employee to document any concerns and communications of those concerns.
Quality
It was a great experience. I enjoyed working with great people and in a great environment. I learned the technician side of medical devices and i am ready to apply it in my life.
The un-logic amount of assigned work
Not a employee supportive management team.
Lots of work assignment 300+ per month

Not an employee supportive work area, so limited with work tools and test equipment:(
good company to work for
worked for the company for about a year, Bi-weekly health insurance premiums are great, excellent 401K plan,
need more holidays, good management.

annual raises.
Excellent manager at my location
Most people have the knowledge to perform their jobs correctly, if not they are trainable. My manager has made our work lives great. The insurance is expensive.
Productive and more relaxed Environment
Great place to work! Regulatory team is a multicultural team and the best department so far. Since I joined the team, I have had the opportunity to balance work life with family life
Collaborative work environment
Collaborative and agile work environment. It is very easy to interact with other teams working on the same project. Co-workers are friendly and approachable.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRIMEDX. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight