TriNet Employee Reviews

Favoritism, poor management
Roles - Leader, Software Engineering (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 19, 2018
They need to figure out what they want to do. There is a lot of potential but poor management is going to kill this company. Stop biased decisions and favoritism. Top leadership needs to look into how and why only certain people who visibly are incompetent are getting promoted and have no deliverables.
Pros
Cons
Not a healthy place to work
Great company!
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 5, 2018
Great company to work for with nice perks, good benefits & opportunities for learning and advancing. = )
Pros
Big outfit means lots of growth opportunities.
Cons
Big outfit means you're a number.
Good company
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 2, 2018
Good company, fast-paced, good benefits and fair pay. Good talented people and good culture. CEO is top notch, senior managers are very good but, the middle management layer needs development.
Pros
Good pay, good benefits, good working environment.
Cons
Middle management needs development.
Typical Day
CORPORATE BENEFITS REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 21, 2018
Update benefits for all employees, process benefits for payroll, process FSA weekly for all employees. Answer question for employees in person or by phone.
Pros
Work independently
Cons
more downtime then I would have liked
TriNet Good Place To Work
Coordinator, Supplemental Benefits (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCMarch 20, 2018
Overall TriNet is a good place to work, with outstanding benefits. In my case, I’m primarily looking to earn more money and continue to advance in my role. If that is note with TriNet.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Management can be hit or miss
Departments do not work together - no cross over training
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  NyMarch 3, 2018
If i’m not trained at my position then i am sure others are not as well. i’ve worked with trinet for just under 2 years and other than webinars no one has ever given me hands on training. when i leave the senior CSA for my region will have been with the company since October and still has had no training. I help when I can but i can’t continue to work 70 hour weeks with no daily breaks - no time for lunch!
Pros
nice coworkers
Cons
Zero management support
Great opportunity for the motivated and driven individual
Sales Development Representative II (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLFebruary 14, 2018
TriNet is a company that truly focuses on the success of the individual and provides everybody an opportunity to decide which career path they want to embark on.

The culture speaks to the work life balance that many companies strive to attain. What I have learned while working for TriNet is the rewards one receives for their diligence outweighs what is required of you.
Pros
Monthly incentives, Opportunities for advancement in a respectable time manner
Cons
Required daily metrics
Growing and competitive
Sr. Director, Broker Channel, Southeast (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAFebruary 8, 2018
Growing and competitive work atmosphere. Atypical of PEOs. Always strategic and innovative.

Very team-oriented.

Focused on geography and industry simultaneously.

Best of breed.
Payroll Specialists
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJanuary 24, 2018
I would recommend this position only if you do not have a family. The position of a payroll specialists is very stressful, face paced and very heavy workload.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
heavy workload, unusual long hours
Good work experience
Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJanuary 9, 2018
This work provided expertise in automated deployment of Windows Systems. This is very useful for most companies. So I walked out with much more knowledge than when I went in.

Want to know more about TriNet?

Ask a question
Cut throat
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJanuary 4, 2018
I would have loved to stay- the management has favorites. If you smoke you are in. My manager barely spoke to me while I was there. The people within the unit viscous. I hope I never see anyone again. Great company to bad the people within this unit are so awful. I met so many nice people outside the unit.
Constant Change
Analyst, EEO (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJanuary 2, 2018
Culture is amazing. CEO is very engaged in the day to day. New ideas are often criticized and met with resistance by those that have been with the Company for 10-15+ years.
Great
Client Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 7, 2017
TriNet is a wonderful place to work with amazing employees. Downfall, I can't take the drive anymore from Spanish Springs and the long days and hours.
Marketing Automation
Marketing Operations - Eloqua (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CANovember 28, 2017
Create landing pages, surveys, and email assets this is done via eloqua software. Analytics is a key portion of this role as well. Basic understanding of HTML.
Great Place to Work.
Human Resource Customer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLNovember 27, 2017
I have never experienced a company that was so friendly and invested in your sucess outside of the training room. The opportunities for career advancements are endless here.
Pros
Work-life balance
No direction
Employee (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 8, 2017
Company doesnt know if they want to be a software company or a PEO. The industry is moving to more software focus and TriNet is really lacking in this department, which might be the demise of the company.

Lack of training and development for employees. If you are ambitious, do not look here. Most people are here to cruise to retirement.
Benefits
Cons
Long hours with no reward, no advancement, upper management is a mess
Great Company
Analyst, EEO (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLNovember 1, 2017
Great company to work for. Atmosphere is unlike any other, work/life balance is highly encouraged. The CEO is very engaged and welcomes feedback from Non-Leadership.
If you put in the effort, you will succeed beyond your dreams
Sales Development Rep (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLOctober 26, 2017
Excellent workplace with unlimited opportunities. Work ethic is very important as it will take a little while to get up to speed. Whether young or older, TriNet offers a career choice that will help you live the lifestyle you desire.
Management’s the problem
HR Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCOctober 21, 2017
Unfair representation of jobs to candidates, company under transition with no career mapping for anyone except executive change agents. Suspects company is failing with current structure and will not honestly disclose. Underwhelming managers either unqualified or reluctant to develop or properly train reporting staff. Obvious favoritism not promotion shown to those who just sit and take it
Pros
Benefits cost sharing also decreasing
Cons
Everything else
Good
Call Center Advocate (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 19, 2017
Place was good because you had multiple areas to learn and grow. They trained employees very well and it was a fun atmosphere. They move up in the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TriNet. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

67out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at TriNet.