Trinitas Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
team work with goals to achieve plan of care
Unit Nurse Manager (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJAugust 2, 2018
Excellent place to explore nursing management career. Team/IDCP team respects each and every individual. The most enjoyable part of being part of the nursing management; able to learn to seek more knowledge.
Respiratory dept
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJuly 30, 2018
Respiratory Dept not enough staff to cover shift most time you are working 12hrs with no lunch break you would be luck if you get a 15mins to eat..Some of the staff are so childish. Only good think is that you are there to help the patient's.
Cons
Not enough staff.
ok
Diagnostic Technician and Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJuly 24, 2018
My employment was a benefit for the time that I spent there. Unfortunately due to budget cuts my employment was no longer required. Now retired, I am now looking for part time employment.
Best ST Job I ever had
OB TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJuly 23, 2018
Such a lovely place to work. I enjoyed coming here everyday. Especially in Labor & Delivery. It was very pleasant and quiet, it was also very clean and a friendly enviroment.
Daily supervision and office management activities
Director, Utilization Review (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJ 07206July 11, 2018
Supervision of UR and social workers. Excellent management support. Busy hospital environment. Allowed independent decisions and supported, encouraged same, Good working environment.
Pros
Constant learning environment
Flexibility with work schedule
NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJuly 7, 2018
Trinitas regional medical center is not a bad place to work, they do offer flexibility with your work schedule and career advancements within different departments.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Low pay
Great work place!
Mental Health Worker (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJuly 6, 2018
Great place to work, learn and grow. Staff are helpful and professional. They take great care of the clients. Management is helpful, and willing to go above and beyond.
Do not recommend
Intensive Outpatient Program (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJune 5, 2018
I hated working here. HATED it. I stayed for about a year and I'm so glad every day that I quit. Management is horrible here and as someone who lacked experience, I was taken advantage of by my coworkers instead of supported. I would never recommend working here to anybody, it was just a really bad experience. Questions were also not encouraged and you would be drowning and nobody cared. Extremely cut throat and immature work environment.
Pros
Working with kids
Cons
Working without support
na
CT Technologist/Radiology Technologist (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJune 3, 2018
typical day at work, not to busy. I did learned computed tomography, Trinitas always eager to train new stuff since, the ct department it is excessively under staffed. About management: When one has nothing good to say about someone or something, better not say anything at all.
Decent Workplace Culture. lack of teamwork effort and professionalism. Job was not hard at all.
Pros
cross training
Cons
management, salaries
Work place environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMay 18, 2018
It is a very good place to start your carrier but very limited growth professionally. I have learned a lot about patient management. The workplace culture of the facility is not according my expectation but can be manageable.
trinitas regional medical center
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMay 1, 2018
great place to work for. manage your easy to get alone with.. I love working with trinitas . the experience is awesome. if I had the opportunity to work for them again I would.
Excellent
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMay 1, 2018
Management is very nice and willing to work with you with anything. The job has excellent benefits. Give you options for extra overtime any day. would recommend.
Safe place to work !
Registrar (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 30, 2018
Working with Occupational Medicine is not a dull work. You get to meet the employees who work in the hospital and they are very nice and respectful of you.
great people
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 19, 2018
i love to help the people no matter what. trinitas offers other opportunities. and can be a very caring hospital. its clean and they consentrate on great patient care
Pros
dsicounts in the cafe. if you get sick dr on site
Cons
not enough money..
Challenging but rewarding
Coordinator/Manager (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 12, 2018
I learned teamwork at the hospital. I love my patients and enjoy providing education to staff and professionals. I enjoy dealing with the multidisciplinary team.
Pros
teamwork, people are great
Cons
low salary
Stressful
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 4, 2018
Horrible place. It was like being in highschool. All these older woman did nothing but soeak bad about one another . I was unfairly terminated for a lie that a co-worker said. And was able to fight the hospital for that. When I reported these things to my boss or human resources nothing was done about it.
Pros
Loved the kids.
Cons
Horrible environment
Great place to work very diverse . kitchen is great at meeting patents needs .Fellow supvisor are great at helping fellow co-workers.
Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth njMarch 25, 2018
Nice place to work but kitchen management is lacking integrity. Very good with team players , kitchen management needs to be more stand up. Great vacation time ,bad with scheduling time off and getting vacation time you requested.
Pros
One free meal
Cons
Lack of overall supervision
patient volume increasing daily
Registrar /Bed Board (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMarch 13, 2018
There is a great spirit of teamwork in our department. We work together to provided the best service possible. I work with same day patients in particular. I enjoy working with the coworkers in my dept and the nurses in the same day unit. Theu are a very cohesive special unit.
Pros
Team work
Cons
increasing volumes of patients and short staffed
A bit slow for my profession but still a fun workplace
Neurodiagnostic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMarch 9, 2018
No neuro department so for what I was there for wasn’t really ideal. Still a fun place to work. The employees were friendly and fun to work with. The employees had no issue with teaching students.
very lenient to new nurses. Scope for growth.
Charge Nurse on Rotation Schedule (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMarch 8, 2018
Trinitas is very lenient to it's staff. However there are some organizational rules that are a turn off for staff. It's hard, stressful work. However, there is a sense of comradre among workers.
Pros
scope for advancement
Cons
hardly get any break time.