TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Employee Review

View all TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL reviews

Chriatian School
School Secretary / Secretary to Principal (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 8, 2013
Trinity Christian School now offers Nursery, Pre-K and Kindergarten School. Grade School closed several years ago. Dedicated teachers and a place where children learn, grow and have fun doing so.
Pros
Working with dedicated teachers, wonderful students and parents
Cons
No advancement

Other TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Employee Reviews

Mean Spirited and Political
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Kailua, HIMarch 24, 2018
If you had affliations even if you did a poor job you were supported. My assistant never listened to one thing I asked her to do in order to move our day and goals forward. Because her mom worked there years prior she got ample support. I was micromanaged and falsely accused. I quit and sought work at a preschool that understood it's about collaboration and enjoying the children together.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No moral support
A shadow of its former self
Secondary School Teacher (Current Employee) –  Kailua, HIMarch 17, 2018
Once a great place to work, new administration has made working here feel about as insecure as a job can be! The new headmaster does not take the time to truly know what is going on and just makes arbitrary decisions.
Pros
Some great teachers, principals who care.
Cons
Principals overrulled by admin that sees you as a number.