TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Employee Review

View all TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL reviews

I loved the students and the families.
GOPHER (Former Employee) –  FAYETTEVILLE,NCOctober 29, 2013
The headmaster is very harsh and has a hardened heart. At times he doesnt realize that we're all working towards the same goal. As a visionary, he has not fully lived up to what the school could be. His wife dumps all of her problems and worries on everyone else. She is an emotional wreck. The accounts manager has been robbing them blind for years and they continue to allow her full access to all monies. The son will not continue this business because he is not part of the vision he is strictly sports related.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Long hours, No benefits, Harsh and cruel work environment, Very stressful.

Other TRINITY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL Employee Reviews

An Awesome Bible-based school
Academic Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 25, 2018
This school follows the principles found in the Word of God. I enjoy spending time talking about the Bible and praying with students at the beginning of class. I am happy to be able to encourage students to take leadership roles by learning to pray in front of their classmates.
Pros
Hourly rate could be bettter.
Mean Spirited and Political
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Kailua, HIMarch 24, 2018
If you had affliations even if you did a poor job you were supported. My assistant never listened to one thing I asked her to do in order to move our day and goals forward. Because her mom worked there years prior she got ample support. I was micromanaged and falsely accused. I quit and sought work at a preschool that understood it's about collaboration and enjoying the children together.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No moral support