Trinity Church

Trinity Church Employee Reviews

Truly a fabulous place to work
The best community that I could imagine working with. A fabulous organization with good opportunities for advancement. The most supportive work environment I have experienced.
Fast paced, christian organization.
Ever changing and eventful place. You will learn a lot and be pushed to your max potential. Great Leadership and a very wide variety of employees with different backgrounds.
Great
Great, would highly recommend to anyone that is seeking to work and go to school. Great opportunity, they work with you to ensure you excel. This employer really cares about employees
I did not have a good experience working in this location.
I did not have a good experience working in this location. I would not like to proceed with this topic. I have nothing but good things to say about companies and people. Sometimes there is just not a cultural fit. There was always opportunity to learn and grow from bad experiences. So everything is a lesson learned. I take what I’ve learned here and I’ve applied it into my future.
Local Church
Worked for my local church. Loved my job, my co-workers and my pastors. Work life balance was a bit tough since work and service was intertwined. Spent several late nights especially during conferences and special events where cash and credit cards would be used for registrations and purchases.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
How to make kids happy.
I now know how to put a smile of kids faces and make sure they have a good time with What they are doing. Instead of fusing with them just sit them down and explain what’s right and wrong with them.
Micromanaged, high turn around for admin role
The congregation is lovely, but working for the church is difficult. You will be micromanaged by the associate pastor. She is very rude and talks down to her employees. Not very “Christian” like. High turn around in the admin role. Very disappointing.
loved the kids not the church structure
I loved the kids of this church, however this was the most unprofessional place of employment ever. Co-workers were competitive and worked against one another and were encouraged to do so by management.
Not stressful and slow paced.
Not stressful, slow paced. I worked through my grandma's cleaning crew and we cleaned the kids center and offices. We usually finished cleaning in four to five hours.
You must be without personal responsibilities.
I enjoyed childcare, and they paid me well, however, they require you to volunteer for church functions at times when it was inconvenient. It was a requirement that affected your home life.
Pros
Paid well.
Cons
Long days.
It would be nice a trampoline with 17 ft. oval with enclosure to play indoors.
As teacher assistant a fast place to work tending all needs of children in the age range I worked with . Teaching them all the need to start learning at that age. Like good manners, Manners at the table, How to relay to other kids, sharing, apologizing to friends. singing, Exercising , playing in the class , and outside , reading , coloring , painting .
I learn that there are not bad kids, They need more guidance. And over all love witch can conquer all. Interacting with them, and listening all they'er thoughts .

Management is ok, They listen, understand try to accommodate everyone, And they do consider employees problems.

The hardest part of the job is having to say goodbye.
Pros
Stays busy all the time.
Cons
health insurance
Good environment for building relationships outside of the workplace
Fairly low key work environment on daily basis; learned to manage a session with various clients, keep it on track; management style was structured but allowed self imposed responsibilities to meet goals.
Overall, Okay
The manager is an amazing woman who really cares about her employees. However, there was a lack of organization and many of the other employees were incompetent at best. The experience was rewarding because of the building and the history as well as the steps the manager was taking to make the experience better for tourists and visitors.
I love working around others and working with public
Well i was job seeking .I happened to do volunteer work until a job comes in ...and trinity is a good environment that gives out food for needy and I love to work with public
Pros
Na
Cons
Yes we do take breaks
Busy but peaceful work life
A typical day of work would be me coming in early making sure the food that we are making for that day is out. Then I wait for the rest of the crew so we can setup our stations to sell. Afterwards we clean up and I sign out. I learned how to communicate with customers. Management is perfecto , our manager makes sure that we are aligned. The workplace culture is peaceful but busy. The hardest part of the job is doing somebody else’s job. The enjoyable part is that I get free food.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Peaceful but Busy
A typical day at work is signing in then getting my apron on to prepare the food. I have learned to communicate when its needed and organization. The management is good and the manager makes sure everybody is align to what they are doing. Workplace culture is a busy but peaceful place . The hardest part of the job is doing somebody else's job while doing yours. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning to cook food because I am still young and I still have to go to college to make food for myself when my parents aren't their.
Pros
Get free food
Cons
short breaks
Nice place
I just started working here so I am still learning but it’s a good place to work since it’s a church I will recommend anyone to work here nice people and coworkers
Pros
Free lunch
Working at trinity church
Working at trinity church during the summer was fun and I loved the environment over there. This is a place that I would recommend to others if they want a summer job.
I good part time Job
The bookstore was a great environment to work in. The managers were reasonable, polite, and helpful. The job carried little stress. Mostly brought on by the church members and not the patrons or the staff.
Great Church
taught the word of God to 3rd and 4th graders. clarified any questions, fears, or judgements about the lessons. relayed behavior, accomplishments, or concerns to parents or guardians
Too stressful and restricted with no beneficial future.
I worked there for an extended period of time and rather be encouraged to take on more and do more, I was given less hours and told no more than anything else. I worked hard, but was consistently disapproved. Unless you are desperate, I would not recommend working here.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Church. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2