Trinity Couriers Employee Reviews

Cutthroat poorly managed
Driver (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 6, 2018
No Benefits,long hours,poor training,no overtime pay(lawsuit pending) poorly maintained equipment,low wages, broken promises.
Trinity couriers is not a good employer, they do not take care of their employees,nor do they care to
Pay is on a per route basis with no paid overtime,no vacation time and they constantly harass you on your days off to come in.
I would not recommend working here to anyone.
Pros
Four on four off schedule, flexible to a degree
Cons
No breaks, 12or more hours a day, poorly managed
okay
AMAZON DELIVERY DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 21, 2018
good place to work to pay bills. routes could be better no one has the same job everyday. most adjust alot on the go. people dont have no respect for Amazon drivers.
Friendly environment with helpful coworkers
Driver/Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2018
Get to know the people you work with. They can help you do a better job on your route. This job is laid back and there aren’t really too many rules. Very easy to get hired and easy to get fired. As long as you do your job and show up for work, there won’t be an issue.
Pros
You determine what time you get to go home
Cons
Terrible tools for job
Low Pay
Courier (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJune 11, 2018
A lot of in and out, strain on your body but no benefits to compensate. No advancement, no pay raises, no incentives, poor work environment. Vans are not clean dispatch team is weak
Pros
no one over your shoulder
I still work there.
Driver associate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 4, 2018
Horrible organization, the vehicles are unsafe and there are payroll issues. No worker should have to fight to get paid. The package count is insanely high a lot of times. In order to deliver all packages you can’t follow the rules.
Pros
Pays more than a lot of other delivery jobs
Cons
Pay still too low, high package counts, payroll issues, scan device issues, long hours
A joke
Driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 15, 2018
No benefits, no pto, no paid vacation, and everyone is under paid. I would not recommend ANYONE to work here unless you like being treated like trash or have no life and need money.
Never work there..thats my candid advice to every job seeker
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 14, 2018
Nothing is good about the company... period..
There's no adequate training...the equipment are bad.
You wouldn't know who to report to..
They make you sign for break when you can't even get a bathroom break while delivering especially when you go to the country sides..
Pros
Cons
Every bad thing you can think about
They steel your pay and
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 24, 2018
Very disorganized , No on the road training or even the device , they steel from your pay and when I quit I had to fight to get paid and even though it took almost a month and still never got paid the full amount of money I earned and finally I gave up on pay and never got paid the remaining and I let go
Pros
Easy job if they train you
Cons
No device training and no on the route training and they steel from your hard earned money
dont waste your time
Driver (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 23, 2018
It sucks there,managment dont know what they are doing and they dont keep track of your hours correctly,they still owe me for two days.managment is too young and inexperienced and dont care.
Pros
Cons
everything
Good job if you need one
Driver (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 15, 2018
I’m good at this job if you willing too work get in early get your van together there’s no reason you should be there for over eight hours still a young company and they are still learning
Pros
On your on
Cons
Communication
don't waste your time in this
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaMarch 5, 2018
this is the worst company I have ever worked for, vans are in awful shape, extremely long hours and they still owe me money for 2 days of work........
Pros
nothing
Straight Foward Work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJanuary 21, 2018
I see a lot of complaints for this job and they're misleading. This job is easy. You go to the warehouse in the morning. If Amazon is behind you have the option to load your own van, which most people do so they can leave earlier. But most of the time the van is loaded. You deliver the packages in your van and then go home. Cut and dry. I have never worked 12 to 14 hour days. My longest was 10 hours and that was because the Christmas and the routes were huge for a while. If your route is a bigger route the dispatches are very good and will have someone come take packages from you. But on the daily most people are done by 4pm. With a good route you can be back much earlier i have finished before 3pm multiple times. No micromanage, you only hear from the dispatches for updates. Pay is 150 a day and you can go help others at the end of your route for more money if you finish early. They don't offer benefits is probably the worst thing about them but you can get private insurance for the same price as company insurance. Schedule is flexible you pick the days you work. The most that happens is they call on your day off to ask if you want to come in and take packages off of people with big routes, or take a small route.
Pros
Pay, convenience of schedule, laid back.
Cons
Sometimes you have to deliver packages that aren't directly on your route.
paycheck delay and then "bounced"
Courier/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 11, 2018
I worked for this company in mid December. It was highly disorganized and the vans had bald tires and twice my tire pressure warning gauge came on when I was driving. These were two different vans on consecutive days. Plus, the "rabbit" and the charger that I was given (in order to find deliveries and for critical communication), did not work and did not hold a charge.. and the cigarette lighter adapter did not fit the "rabbit" either, so I could not complete my route.

Endless frustration...

Now almost a month later I finally got my paycheck for those horrible 5 days of work and disorganization and faulty equipment... and then my paycheck from Trinity Courier would not be cashed by my Wells Fargo Bank. The payroll check was written on a Compass Bank, so I drove about a mile away to a Compass Bank in Denver, and when the teller looked at the check, he told me that he would not cash this check and that he could not cash this check.

Trinity Couriers owes me $600... make sure if you want to get paid for your work that you don't work for Trinity Couriers.
deliver packages
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 7, 2018
show up to work on scheduled days and routes not always available so you get sent home . Not very honest alot of excuses given. The equipment to not very safe. Broken wind shields .low or bald tires..
Pros
flexable schedule
Cons
work not always available
Worst place I have ever worked for
Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 29, 2017
Poor management no respect for what you do
No one you can talk to about any problem you have
They pay you 160 a day and they give you more then 200 packages to delivery which is take you more then 13 hours to finish that’s why nobody stay with them
Misrepresented and did not pay as agreed
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver County, CONovember 27, 2017
This is not a company that takes care of workers or keeps its agreements.

Training is minimal.

Their basic deal is to hire everyone and then, after you drive an hour to Aurora to show up for work, they cut you without pay if they have more drivers than they need. Dispatch should be able to prevent this but they do not.

Trucks are not pre-loaded by delivery schedule. There were days I had to load my own truck before heading out. This was preferable to a pre-loaded truck where everything is in the wrong place. I had to stop and rearrange the entire truck load too often. This adds to the hours in the day.

I never finished in the 10 hours promoted, much less earlier. Most days were 12 hours. This is grueling and debilitating.

Getting paid after leaving has been a hassle and there is really no one in management to address the many issues.
Pros
Theoretically good money
Cons
disorganized, unprofessional, no respect for workers
my experience
Driver (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 25, 2017
dispatch nice guys nothing against them... they been there long enough so they deserve the spot... first all let's start by you show up and you stand in line waiting for a route it could take up to 15 mins or more depending on the waves.. you have to load and look for your van.. it's not hourly so right from the beginning it's a race against time God forbid your van need gas. pack a sanwhich and water because that's time wasted out there...you never have a route so so don't know the appt buildings you don't have a manifest so you are stuck looking for packages.... I would only work there if it was hourly and less packages 180 plus is one too many ..having a set route would be better and parking is a mile away
Pros
pick your schedule
Cons
long hours they work you to the bone even if packages are weight an ounce
Misrepresentation of the job...
Driver (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 24, 2017
Dispatchers and manager are great guys to work for. It's the guys above them that'll mislead people into taking this job. It was not what was advertised. We were promised a certain amount for working Weekends, turns out to be less after getting the job. The days are typically 11-14 hours. I normally wouldn't have an issue with more work if they'd been honest from the beginning. Don't tell potential employees that the pay is this when it's not.
Pros
Dispatch/Manager
Cons
Long days, equipment is falling apart, upper level management is very dishonest.
Dont work there unless you really need the money
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 6, 2017
Terrible working experience long hours no benefits but the other 2 companies working in the same warehouse have a better pay and benefits. No consistency at all things always change from the pay , to how you deliver to even the trashcan being in different spots and change of pay rate I thought McDonalds was a bad environment at least there you know what your getting
Pros
plenty of work opportunities
Cons
no consistency bad pay no benefits
Horrible place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 25, 2017
The overall management is horrible they are very unprepared and unorganized. They don't pay you for the hours you work or any overtime hours you work your paychecks are always messed up. My final pay was never paid to me oh, they kept telling me my check was in the mail and I never received it.
Pros
Cons
They work you like an animal and put you in unsafe situations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Couriers. Our community is ready to answer.

1.7