Trinity Couriers Employee Reviews

Manager was garbage
Courier (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 1, 2018
The manager only hired and promoted his friends and family, I was there a year and a half with zero concessions which is almost impossible to do and still did not get to move up in the company at all.
Pros
Cons
Huge routes, manager is never there to listen to problems, closed down
Very Productive Company
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 26, 2018
Very productive, and competitive company start of the day was a bit heck tick as soon as drivers would get loaded and on the road then it would be less stressful for the dispatchers. I learned that having and working with a team becomes more like family and makes things a little easier and understandable for everyone as long as we all have a better communication. Manager is very competitive with other companies and always tries to strive for better opportunities. Workplace is one of the biggest factors have a lot of people in the building that are willing to work together to have a safe and better operable place of work. The most i enjoyed about working with the company, was my drivers after carefully being trained had a lot of understanding and experience and knew what was expected of them and we could all work not only for the company but as a team.
Pros
Good Hours, Salary.
Cons
No benefits, or Vacation.
I've had better jobs and experience
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSSeptember 25, 2018
Okay job I guess. Could be way better! Hours could be better. Pay could be better. Insurance being available as well as direct deposit. Better managers.
Pros
Use a van not your vehicle
Cons
Dogs that bite long hours
Don't Work here
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 24, 2018
Management is bad, they did unauthorized pay deductions($50 a paycheck) for a while until enough people complained about it. Can never get a hold of HR. Dispatch and management only get in contact with you too make sure routes are covered but if you have a question or concern about your work situation or environment, you're ignored and treated as if you didnt say anything at all. I found out the company closed by coming in on my day off, if i hadn't i wouldn't have found out its was shut down until days later. All in all dont work at a company like this that doesn't care about their employees.
Pros
Paid by the day
poor management
Driver (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, KSAugust 31, 2018
trinity couriers are not good with managing employees. they have no communication between managers and employees. They have shorted me on not just two but three checks. trinity is a contractor through amazon and since i do not work directly for amazon there is nothing they can do. i will never recommend such a disgusting place.
Cons
no breaks, only get paid when they feel like paying you.
Everything was poor
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJuly 30, 2018
Station got shut down for a reason.
Hours were long and no one cared.
Management was the worst until the end but it was too late to save the company.
The pay was rarely correct.
Cutthroat poorly managed
Driver (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 6, 2018
No Benefits,long hours,poor training,no overtime pay(lawsuit pending) poorly maintained equipment,low wages, broken promises.
Trinity couriers is not a good employer, they do not take care of their employees,nor do they care to
Pay is on a per route basis with no paid overtime,no vacation time and they constantly harass you on your days off to come in.
I would not recommend working here to anyone.
Pros
Four on four off schedule, flexible to a degree
Cons
No breaks, 12or more hours a day, poorly managed
okay
AMAZON DELIVERY DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 21, 2018
good place to work to pay bills. routes could be better no one has the same job everyday. most adjust alot on the go. people dont have no respect for Amazon drivers.
Friendly environment with helpful coworkers
Driver/Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2018
Get to know the people you work with. They can help you do a better job on your route. This job is laid back and there aren’t really too many rules. Very easy to get hired and easy to get fired. As long as you do your job and show up for work, there won’t be an issue.
Pros
You determine what time you get to go home
Cons
Terrible tools for job
Low Pay
Courier (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJune 11, 2018
A lot of in and out, strain on your body but no benefits to compensate. No advancement, no pay raises, no incentives, poor work environment. Vans are not clean dispatch team is weak
Pros
no one over your shoulder
I still work there.
Driver associate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 4, 2018
Horrible organization, the vehicles are unsafe and there are payroll issues. No worker should have to fight to get paid. The package count is insanely high a lot of times. In order to deliver all packages you can’t follow the rules.
Pros
Pays more than a lot of other delivery jobs
Cons
Pay still too low, high package counts, payroll issues, scan device issues, long hours
A joke
Driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 15, 2018
No benefits, no pto, no paid vacation, and everyone is under paid. I would not recommend ANYONE to work here unless you like being treated like trash or have no life and need money.
Never work there..thats my candid advice to every job seeker
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 14, 2018
Nothing is good about the company... period..
There's no adequate training...the equipment are bad.
You wouldn't know who to report to..
They make you sign for break when you can't even get a bathroom break while delivering especially when you go to the country sides..
Pros
Cons
Every bad thing you can think about
They steel your pay and
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 24, 2018
Very disorganized , No on the road training or even the device , they steel from your pay and when I quit I had to fight to get paid and even though it took almost a month and still never got paid the full amount of money I earned and finally I gave up on pay and never got paid the remaining and I let go
Pros
Easy job if they train you
Cons
No device training and no on the route training and they steel from your hard earned money
dont waste your time
Driver (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 23, 2018
It sucks there,managment dont know what they are doing and they dont keep track of your hours correctly,they still owe me for two days.managment is too young and inexperienced and dont care.
Pros
Cons
everything
Good job if you need one
Driver (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 15, 2018
I’m good at this job if you willing too work get in early get your van together there’s no reason you should be there for over eight hours still a young company and they are still learning
Pros
On your on
Cons
Communication
don't waste your time in this
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaMarch 5, 2018
this is the worst company I have ever worked for, vans are in awful shape, extremely long hours and they still owe me money for 2 days of work........
Pros
nothing
Straight Foward Work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJanuary 21, 2018
I see a lot of complaints for this job and they're misleading. This job is easy. You go to the warehouse in the morning. If Amazon is behind you have the option to load your own van, which most people do so they can leave earlier. But most of the time the van is loaded. You deliver the packages in your van and then go home. Cut and dry. I have never worked 12 to 14 hour days. My longest was 10 hours and that was because the Christmas and the routes were huge for a while. If your route is a bigger route the dispatches are very good and will have someone come take packages from you. But on the daily most people are done by 4pm. With a good route you can be back much earlier i have finished before 3pm multiple times. No micromanage, you only hear from the dispatches for updates. Pay is 150 a day and you can go help others at the end of your route for more money if you finish early. They don't offer benefits is probably the worst thing about them but you can get private insurance for the same price as company insurance. Schedule is flexible you pick the days you work. The most that happens is they call on your day off to ask if you want to come in and take packages off of people with big routes, or take a small route.
Pros
Pay, convenience of schedule, laid back.
Cons
Sometimes you have to deliver packages that aren't directly on your route.
paycheck delay and then "bounced"
Courier/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 11, 2018
I worked for this company in mid December. It was highly disorganized and the vans had bald tires and twice my tire pressure warning gauge came on when I was driving. These were two different vans on consecutive days. Plus, the "rabbit" and the charger that I was given (in order to find deliveries and for critical communication), did not work and did not hold a charge.. and the cigarette lighter adapter did not fit the "rabbit" either, so I could not complete my route.

Endless frustration...

Now almost a month later I finally got my paycheck for those horrible 5 days of work and disorganization and faulty equipment... and then my paycheck from Trinity Courier would not be cashed by my Wells Fargo Bank. The payroll check was written on a Compass Bank, so I drove about a mile away to a Compass Bank in Denver, and when the teller looked at the check, he told me that he would not cash this check and that he could not cash this check.

Trinity Couriers owes me $600... make sure if you want to get paid for your work that you don't work for Trinity Couriers.
deliver packages
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 7, 2018
show up to work on scheduled days and routes not always available so you get sent home . Not very honest alot of excuses given. The equipment to not very safe. Broken wind shields .low or bald tires..
Pros
flexable schedule
Cons
work not always available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Couriers. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8