TRINITY EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH Employee Reviews

Fun Work Place
Volunteer Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lansdale, PAJune 23, 2016
This was only a volunteer position, however there was a lot of work involved for a small outcome/reward. The people that I worked with were fantastic! That's one thing I miss from that position.
Great church to work at. Loved the people and the staff.
Administrative Assistant (full-time) (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 20, 2015
I loved working with the staff of 14. We were a close-knit community. We were a group of Christian people committed to the service of God. Every working day was different. It was an honor to serve the people of Trinity. Church work is very fulfilling and especially at that church. Every call that came in, every person that walked in the door was a learning opportunity and a blessing.
Pros
church members, staff, benefits
Cons
I really don't have anything negative to say about Trinity
Part time evening reception work in a very busy church
Evening Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAJuly 27, 2014
I work the front desk at the church. This job requires me to open up the main doors and individual rooms while turning on lights in the hallways for these rooms. I also turn off the "night ring" function on the phones so callers can get an actual person. A few times during the night I will walk around the church to make sure there is no one suspicious lurking about the church. When all groups are done with the rooms, I will go and shut off lights, lock doors, and set the alarm before leaving. I will also place the phones on night ring. I check all main doors to make sure they are locked from the outside. Ensure the alarm takes affect and leave.
Pros
The people who work for the church and meet in the church are very friendly.
Cons
It's only part time.
n/a
Youth Ministry Director - Full time (Current Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAFebruary 17, 2014
planning and running events for grades 6-12
promoting events to college youth
involving youth in the whole congregational setting
Growing their faith