TRINITY EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH Employee Review

View all TRINITY EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH reviews

Great church to work at. Loved the people and the staff.
Administrative Assistant (full-time) (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 20, 2015
I loved working with the staff of 14. We were a close-knit community. We were a group of Christian people committed to the service of God. Every working day was different. It was an honor to serve the people of Trinity. Church work is very fulfilling and especially at that church. Every call that came in, every person that walked in the door was a learning opportunity and a blessing.
Pros
church members, staff, benefits
Cons
I really don't have anything negative to say about Trinity

Other TRINITY EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH Employee Reviews

Dedicated staff. Warm and welcoming congregation rooted in faith that’s rooted in faith. Tremendous social out reach programs. And ministers to all
Pastor for Visitation (Former Employee) –  Lansdale, PAOctober 8, 2018
Trinity Evangelical Church is rich in history and ministry. It has served the people in Lansdale for over159 years. Wonderful place to worship and welcomes everyone.
Community outreach is one of its stronger suits. As the Pastor for Visitation my focus was providing spiritual support to people who were physically informed in hospitals, nursing homes or private residence. In addition to other pastoral duties.
Pros
Dedicated staff. Wonderful congregation. Good management.
Cons
Part time work is the only means of employment right now.
Fun Work Place
Volunteer Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lansdale, PAJune 23, 2016
This was only a volunteer position, however there was a lot of work involved for a small outcome/reward. The people that I worked with were fantastic! That's one thing I miss from that position.