Trinity Health of New England Employee Reviews

Bad Management
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJune 28, 2019
When this company was just Sisters of Providence it was a Great place to work. Now that they are more corporate it is not. They constantly make BAD cash investments and hire incompetent managers. If you want great health insurance then work here but otherwisestay clear.
Poor management, cutting services to save money
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTJune 14, 2019
Impersonal, cutting corners to save money, which affects patient care, disorganized hires managers that know nothing about departments they are managing.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management
Trinity Health
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAJune 11, 2019
Being able to work at Trinity Healthcare I have been able to have more work experience and learn more with health insurance and become good at speaking to patients and also medical personnel.
Very disorganized
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAJune 9, 2019
Don’t feel supported in the field. The upper management are in Michigan and the director is almost never in our office and always seems distracted or in a hurry.
No professionalisms , ghetto front desk
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTMay 25, 2019
There is always some type of favoritism in each office. Nothing is fare if you want to take the same day of as the favorite they will give it to her. Always drama and gossiping NO PROFESSIONALISMS. The FDR make fun of the patients. Well in general very heavy environment.
Pros
Insurance benefits, 401 K
Cons
You accumulate personal time off 3.5 hr every 2 weeks
A good place to retire from
Electrican II (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 22, 2019
Good place to work. Fun. Meet new people make your own hours. Have a good boss. Do your own thing as long as it is productive. Good crew to make things happen.
Great Place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAMay 15, 2019
Great environment to work in people are amazing and always helpful i have a great manager who is always flexible with me and keeps me pushing I had a great experience so far working here
Very dedicated frontline staff
Manager of Quality Resources and Risk Management (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAMay 12, 2019
I enjoyed working with Trinity Health. The Behavioral Health Hospital was a challenge due to a transition from an acute care hospital to a behavioral health acute care hospital. Many of the staff transitioned with the hospital but were not seasoned behavioral health staff which created challenges in developing a caring patient centered culture.
Pros
Working with dedicated staff
Cons
Per diem medical staff
Prov Behavioral Health
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAMay 11, 2019
Well managed place, very clean, very professional people. Working with detoxing patients can be difficult, but it was made much easier by having attentive staff
Awesome experience
Externship (Former Employee) –  Watertown, CTApril 22, 2019
My externship went very well and I would love to be a part of this company. It was very well organized and a great place to learn and practice all aspects of being a health care professional.
Trinity has taken over for the worse.
Mental Health Counselor (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsApril 18, 2019
Absolute shameless lies about the "ministry" being promoted. It's a poorly run business that doesn't care about patient welfare or that of its staff.
Pros
Shift differentials
Cons
Constant short staffing; Nurse manager that does not care and is far from qualified
not a place to work
operating room assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAApril 11, 2019
Very poor managed place, they only go by the rules when the big bosses come around, such as wash in wash out you are suppose to do that everytime upon entering and leaving the operating rooms.
fast paced and busy
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAApril 11, 2019
overall an alright atmosphere to work in; however I wasn't too driven by the fact that no matter how many hours or days you've picked up or time you've put in they don't show recognition for it .
Pros
lots of stuff to do
Cons
short breaks with long hours
Innovative thinking
Leadership Team Member (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTMarch 23, 2019
Leadership is forward thinking and innovative. Patient care, excellence, and safety always priorities. Always looking for new approaches and effective use of resources
Pros
Great communication and professionalism
Cons
Historic building needing updates
Patient Access Registrar (Current Employee) –  Enfield, CTMarch 15, 2019
I am currently in the process of moving back to my hometown, and would like to relocate closer to my home. I prefer to stay within the Medical community as I love what I do.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
On the Job
Patient Revenue Follow-Up Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTMarch 14, 2019
I've learned how to be a leader as well as a team player. This job has given me the platform to grow in the account follow up field as well as learn to take on tasks and decision making that normally a supervisor would do. Hardest part of the job is getting peer ideas heard to make work follow easier.
Good
Technician (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAMarch 4, 2019
Give the place a try. There are pro's and cons at ever organization. Just be apart of the change. Don't partake in the politics.

Great work and personal life balance.
Overall review would be an unfair company
Business Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAFebruary 12, 2019
Strongly dislike when opportunities are only given to those in high positions. Trinity has combined with a separate company(Riverbend) which has decreased the holidays we have and dramatically reduced out CTO accrued biweekly, everyone including those who work for more than 20 years in the company have been affected.
Pros
local
Cons
short breaks, no room to grow
Great team
CERTIFIED CODING & BILLING REIMBURSMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTFebruary 11, 2019
Trinity is currently relocating their billing office, although coding is not affected- I am keeping my options open for back up plans.
the behavioral health team here has been wonderful to work with and we had a great flow from one position to the next.
our manager balanced our work load well and always made time for us for any questions or needs.

I am highly disappointed in this change but looking forward to see what Trinity offers next for me.
Large organization with many opportunities
Senior Learning Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJanuary 15, 2019
Good place to work, long term staff, high experience level, committed to the mission and care of the community. Six hospitals within New England, part of a national ministry of 94 hospitals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Health of New England. Our community is ready to answer.