Trinity Health Of New England
56Below average

Trinity Health Of New England Employee Reviews

United States179 reviews
this is a large scale hospital so functions and expectation vary. The workplace culture is not the same throughout its various locations and hospitals.
The pandemic took a barely surviving healthcare system and decimated it. Ten thousand position eliminations across the country and likely more coming.

There is no culture here. There is no cohesive company. There are several hospitals attempting regionalization and it is going so badly. Endless meetings that achieve nothing. It takes three months to get positions approved. Forget about making any improvements or changes, everything is broken and people are so frustrated they’re taking it out on each other.

What a terrible shame.
Pros
Health insurance is affordable at the moment
Cons
Culture, pay, no advancement, no job security
it was a wonderful experience working with Trinity Health of New England, i had an excellent team work and all my benefits for me and my family, i really feel grateful with this company.
Staff is constantly changing due to continuous layoffs. No job security. Terrible health benefits despite being a healthcare institution.
Sadly, upper management and corporate is only interested in making money, not patient care.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Depending on the office and manager, will determine your work flow. Lack of experience is ramp it, management does not support their staff and there's a lot of cliquish behavior among the office managers Instax. Unfortunately if it wasn't for all of that it would be a great company to work as they are really trying to turn it around but until they get rid of the Riff Raff that they keep firing because they can't afford to hire proper people or keep experienced people this will continue.
Pros
Cons
They do not value there employees
Horrible training, unwelcoming staff, doctors talk down to you often. Do not recieve the training you need because the staff working there already doesnt want to train you.
I thoroughly enjoy making a difference in my patients’ lives working as a hospice nurse with Trinity Health of New England. There is a great balance between having support when needed, and being allowed autonomy to function independently as well. There is a genuine camaraderie and sense of teamwork among coworkers, and management takes the time to address concerns when they arise.
Trinity to it’s credit, is an amazingly diverse workplace where you get to interact with people from all walks of life. They also do a great job at not alienating a specific group of people.
Trinity has been terrible for psychiatric services. They are greedy, don’t care about the safety of their staff or patients, and will do anything to save money. Before Trinity took over Providence was a great place to work but since then the demands have increased while resources continue to decrease!
Terrible company to work for, employees are over worked and very unappreciated and disrespected. The providers think they are better then everyone that works there and are constantly talking down to every other staff member. If you bring anything up to management nothing changes.
This company is a sales and marketing group out of Texas. They need to take Trinity off of their name. I was at Mercy and lied to about what my job actually was. I had to try and strong arm patients at their lowest in the ER to pay their deductibles and co pays. 9 out of 10 patients are on medicaid at Mercy and don't have one. This is a terrible place to work. Doctors and nurses hated our department and rightfully so. They care about the patient.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Everything else
When i got the job I expected it to be long term. Changes happened that I didnt like or expect. Management could work harder at either training staff or getting more qualified staff that dont make more unnecessary work for other people.
After 2 1/2 yrs, once the change happened from Riverbend to Trinity, it went downhill. Working for a corporate office changed every dynamic of our work.
The managers do not manage. They are the cheapest company I ever worked for. The upper management lie to you, they are s cult like place. Stay away from all of Trinity.
Pros
Cons
They always refer to their ministry and God ehike they treat their employees poorly.
Good place to learn as a Sterile Processing Technician. Starting pay is 16.00 an hour, Central Sterile should pay their certified employees much more. You can't survive on $16 an hour.
Fair job, if you’re looking for overtime or more hours, Not the job for you. Overall, you create a strong bond with residents and if you’re lucky, you create a bond with some of your coworkers too. Job was easy, very straight forward.
No words to describe how horrendous this corporation is, little training with EPIC Management is non existent. Patient care comes last if at all. Bottom line is numbers with these people
Benefits
Cons
Literally the entire job
I was at THofNe for 1.5 years and then found another job because I was being let goed. I didn’t think my supervisor and a coworker were such backstabbed. I found myself doing everything whole other coworkers were having social hour and I was trying to ger so much work done. People the workplace need to be a working team environment. I was always blamed for things that I knew nothing about. I mentioned this matter to HR and HR was useless. I was told to find another job and if not collect unemployment. Very unfair place to work.
Trinity would benefit by listening to the employees feedback more. There have been a lot of changes and the staff needs to feel appreciated to deliver the same to the patients.
Doctor staff in the general surgery department are belittling and pompous - Unhealthy work environments all around - Office staff changes continuously because workers are bullied to the point of leaving
We have had a lot of growth and change in healthcare over the last 5 years and this company is providing it's leaders and staff the opportunities needed to grow, stay competitive and maintain a positive work environment.