Yearly and it was decent.
Never been here 4 years.. review 4/5 and not a penny
Once a year, performance based, pennies at a time, no cost of living.
North Carolina Trinity in Southern Pines has ads for help constantly but will not hire. Continue to call applicants to tell them they hired a more qualified applicate but still run ads for help.
Once a year or longer depending on wage freezes.
Where I work, since we are more in the beginning stages with Trinity (bought us out), 2% cost of living raise. No evaluations, no performance raises, no differential pay for special skill like languages.
They will tell you after 90 days but never
Never. told at interview after 3 month's you will get a review and a raise. does not happen
Rarely. at the corp level
1 x per year, performance based.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Trinity Health a better place to work?17 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Trinity Health?9 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Trinity Health?8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Trinity Health?6 people answered
- What is Trinity Health sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?6 people answered
- Does Trinity Health do background checks for billing positions?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Trinity Health?5 people answered
- Employees paid weekly or biweekly?3 people answered
- If you test positive for Nicotine, will Trinity refuse to hire you?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Trinity Health?3 people answered