Trinity Health Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Significant Turnover
Clinical Director Community Health & Well (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIAugust 15, 2018
There is significant turnover at Trinity Health system off in the leadership positions. Many have been due to retirement, but the climate likely has pushed those folks to retire earlier than intended. The trust in management is very low and morale is low too. The mission is awesome, but it isn't always in the forefront. Change is causing issues.
Pros
Mission
Cons
Leadership, trust, significant change, inability to move forward
Awesome place to work Great dept. and just a pleasant environment
Store room clerk (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 11, 2018
I enjoyed working at Trinity Health of New England. I had the pleasure of being employed there for a little over 2 years. I would of never left except for housing possibilities I couldn't pass up. Great people, pleasant work environment and really good job with quality managers and staff.
Pros
everything
Cons
20 drive and PARKING
everchanging senior leadership, and direction
finance (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIAugust 10, 2018
very stressful enviroment, unhappy coworkers, ineffective management, poor job training, long days, HR unavailable, no individual job recognition, hiring and wage increase freeze saw alot of work go unattended, and loss of good long time employees
Pros
pto
Cons
all else
It's a good place
Lead Warehouse Tech (Current Employee) –  Minot, NDAugust 9, 2018
All in all it's a good place to work, not the best. The pay is lackluster for the duties we are responsible for. We also get pay raises only once a year and it is not guaranteed.
Busy, great coworkers
Manager clinical applications shared services (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIAugust 4, 2018
Busy ,great coworkers ,long hours, mandations often. New ownership coming in September very little information being shared. Lack of communication between management and staff.
Benefits
Cons
Hours, patient load
Good, ethical company with underdeveloped strategy
Manager IT Applications (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIAugust 2, 2018
The company, as a whole, I like and trust. I feel we provide good care to our patients, and I feel the folks on the ground do their absolute best to make it a good company to work for.

Compensation is not comparable to the rest of the industry, in fact, they would be the first to tell you that. I feel I get paid about 80% of what I could get elsewhere.

My biggest issue is with the strategy of their IT department. In the few years I've worked there, we've already had a number of significant pivots and reorganizations. Furthermore, I don't trust what leadership says. Not that I think they are lying, I think they think they are telling the truth. However, any policy, standard or strategy can and has been reversed any number of times. Additionally, getting approval to staff up is like pulling teeth, leaving a number of technical teams dramatically understaffed and overworked.
Pros
Ethical company, good culture, great people
Cons
Poor pay, no direction, waffling leadership
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIAugust 1, 2018
Great Company. Fantastic benefits. Good work/life balance. Worked in Home Office, site is great. Onsite cafeteria, close to shopping and restaurants so lunch or errands can be done at lunch.
I love my job
Patient Access Registrar (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, CTJuly 30, 2018
I love working and greeting my patients I learned so much from my supervisors and mananger I have the best mananger anyone can ask for I meet the most amazing people it nothing hard about my job I love putting a smile on my patients face
Pros
I love my job
Cons
I want to be with my kids in florida
Great Atmosphere
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 30, 2018
It was a great place to work with a great atmosphere and amazing co-workers. The nurses and technicians were very passionate about what they do. The were all very loving and caring towards patients and other co-workers.
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Burtonsville, MDJuly 30, 2018
A very friendly environment that promotes self development and staff growth.This facility shows great care to staff, Residents and family members. A highly spiritual place and environment that promotes spiritual wellness as part of holistic care. staff and residents alike benefits from all available program.
Pros
Its well organized
Cons
A non profit organisation with little or no staff incentives.
Work
Asset Management/Desktop Tech Ops (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 22, 2018
Just do your job and you'll be happy. They value there employees. They will allow you to grow if you work at it. Most people believe in the values of the mission
good place to work
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDJuly 15, 2018
good place to work just not that great of pay, and almost no advancements and nor raises but overall not a bad place to work
the shifts are kind of weird
Work Milieu
Family Practice Clinic Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Minot, NDJuly 8, 2018
Decent environment, but very short staffed in the clinic. Relationship between some staff members and doctors was tense due to lack of communication. Immediate nurse manager was awesome, caring, understanding, and a great leader.
Registered Medical Assistant-Clinical (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 8, 2018
I love working here. Best place I’ve ever worked. All the colleagues are nice and helpful, and the management is also very kind and helpful. I learn everyday.
Pros
Great work atmosphere
Nice company to work for
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDJuly 8, 2018
very flexible schedule. Boss was nice always gave days off needed. Hardest part of the job was working with other employees who didn't care about there job or fallow the safety rules.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
other employees
Hard work
CNA (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSJuly 7, 2018
Back breaking job. The elderly are great to work with. They keep you laughing, share their life stories. I learned a lot of things from working with them
Pros
great people
Cons
hard work
Flexible and Effecient
Client Services Consultant (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 6, 2018
Great place to work for work life balance. Can be hard to advance if you are not willing to relocate. Depending on RHM and department most leadership is kind and willing to help career advancement.
Good Organization - Very fast paced, with constant changes
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJune 20, 2018
Good company overall.
Each day is different.
Very busy.
Fast-paced environment
The organization is very large and complex and continuing to grow by acquiring additional hospitals,
Pros
People
Cons
Constant changes, organization is very large and complex
Great Place to Work
REGISTERED NURSE (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJune 19, 2018
Overall it is a great place to work. Most colleagues are fun and friendly and management is pretty flexible. A typical work day would include huddle, reporting off, meeting patients and looking up their medical history, following physician orders, and keeping the patient comfortable and safe.
traditional Non Profit with no autonomy
Finance & Accounting (Current Employee) –  Langhorne, PAJune 17, 2018
Nice people; steeped in "this is how we do it...we are not changing" new senior team that is struggling with how to balance mission, physician culture and changing healthcare payer environment
Pros
Low pressure; great work / life balance
Cons
Comp not at market rates

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight