Trinity Health Employee Reviews

Management is threatening and underhanded
Therapist (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsDecember 11, 2018
I would give this company and its management less than 1 star if I could. Nasty people with no time for clinicians and God forbid you need help ! They lie easier than they breathe and literally tell you to your face they are phasing out your job
Pros
Cons
Trinity itself
Fantastic place to work & enjoyed my time there!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Steubenville, OHDecember 10, 2018
I had a very happy and fulfilling career there. I love to help and care for others. As a registered nurse, I found my calling. I woke up everyday thrilled to start my day helping those who needed me. Management and my co-workers helped me succeed in a mutually healthy environment.
Pros
Self-made schedule, PRN position
Cons
Not many breaks to take care of self
Great company to work for!
Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIDecember 2, 2018
Everyone is so welcoming and treats everyone like family. Great work life balance. Flex time available and tuition reimbursement available! You definitely will learn how to prioritize if you don't already know how.
Poor Management
Business Applications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 28, 2018
Traveling and instruction were the best parts of this job. The co-workers here were so paranoid that they made the working environment unbearable. The poor management with this issue was another factor for leaving this job. They pay okay, but your sanity is not worth it.
Ok work environment
Stationary Engineer & Coverage Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTNovember 28, 2018
Many hasty changes made to work staff and schedule with insufficient prior warning. Also a 5 month fight for decent cost of living pay increase causing a stressful work environment throughout the entire hospital. Staff (nurses and coworkers)are friendly and when not under extreme stress due to pay cuts and staff reduction, created an enjoyable work environment, but due to recant changes tension is rising.
Pros
Enjoyable staff and coworkers excluding managment only.
Cons
Management, pay decreases, staff cuts and adbrupt scedual changes
Initially the company was CHE(Catholic Health East); ran more smoothly and was more like family.
Systems Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Newtown Square, PANovember 27, 2018
The changing times have definitely hit this job market and the fact that we are now a company based out of Detroit and using their pay scale is an eye opener. Different religious holidays were taken away despite the fact that we are a Christian organization. I do enjoy the work I do and my particular group has remained intact because of our manager. It is hard to trust what will happen in the future however.
Pros
work from home policies
Cons
Detroit pay scale; not much promoting from within
company is based on mission statement and values
Credit Resolution Representative (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 13, 2018
great company to work for/excellent benefits, very diverse and you are able to expand your skill set company values their mission statement I would recommend this company to work for
Mission-driven healthcare
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 13, 2018
Trinity Health lives its mission, but also realizes that healthcare is changing. There is a large amount of restructuring occurring on a national level. Cutting costs through divestments and eliminating some top executives has been the norm over the past couple of years.

Great company, but is in a transitional phase.
Pros
Mission-based, friendly culture
Cons
Lots of restructuring, talented executives moving on to other companies
Dedication
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDNovember 12, 2018
To work in a hospital setting, one has got to posses the virtue of honesty and genuine care for others. Otherwise, it will not be an expression of life and peaceful environment
coworker are what makes you stick it out
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MINovember 10, 2018
Turnover rate is really high which will cause you to work many 16 hour days with only 8 hours off. The Micromanagement from your bosses will be so over baring that you feel you can’t even care for the residents without someone breathing down your neck. If you’re in it for the money then go for it! Pay is awesome and OT is a guarantee on every check practically. Residents do not get equal care either, if the family complains to the DON enough they will be top priority.
Pros
Coworker, Pay, and Benefits
Cons
Managment, Short staffed, mandation
Great job with helpful people
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDNovember 6, 2018
The managers were always so nice and easy to go to with questions. It was a high paced job with lots of things to learn and be able to advance. Interacting with patients was the highlight of the job.
Customer Associate
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 6, 2018
Management was great. HR was very confused, and disorganized. The onboarding process from temp to full time was very confusing, and nobody knew what was going on.
Great Company
Client Services Consultant (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 26, 2018
Great company to work for. Good work life balance. Good medical and health benefits. Management is very respectful and listens to employees concerns.
Alright at times
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIOctober 25, 2018
Very biased and nonsensical environment management I believe is the worst part of the job. Critical of every employee except if you have been there for a while and willing to secretly throw rocks at others and hide your hands cause your actions are covered by management.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Short staffed
Mission and value based organization.
Director of D&I, Leads (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 17, 2018
Great place to work. Organization support employees benefits and support career enhancement. Leadership is very advance and competitive.

Workplace culture is good.
Excited until I started
Unknown (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIOctober 16, 2018
I started, excited to begin...never given the access needed to do my job, no desk or computer of my own (I had to share), never trained how how to do my duties nor what my days off were. The job was nothing like the described to me.
I was yelled at every day by my coworker and these were some of the most computer illiterate people I’d ever worked with.
They couldn’t tell me when my insurance was starting. Left after a month...they kept blaming each other for why I didn’t have access or a desk instead of getting it. They also couldn’t get my title figured out. Geez what a mess!
Gret companey to work for.
RN (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCOctober 11, 2018
I worked with Trinity health Care for on year.I was very pleased with their professional staff. The expirence was short and memorable.I would work with the company again.
Pros
flexable schedules
Cons
Compassionate creative, people person, hard working, honest, coach, strategic planning
CEO/President (Former Employee) –  Morrison, ILOctober 9, 2018
Built team to maintain and improve quality for all health care functions. Five direct reports, assistant administrators of the five main administrative health business functions
Great atmosphere
RN Med/Surg (Former Employee) –  Ontario, OROctober 4, 2018
I enjoyed my job at St Alphonsus Ontario, Oregon. I only left because of a move for my spouse’s work.
My supervisors were great to work with. Scheduling was self scheduled wich allowed for personal time. Education reimbursement was encouraged.
Pros
Self scheduling
Cons
Trinity did not offer a great match on retirement.
Not much management support
Comprehensivist family physician (Current Employee) –  Minot, NDSeptember 19, 2018
Hard to acquire the resources needed to run an efficient practice. EMR is slow, no physician exec VP, no one for physicians to go to with requests for help and guidance.
Pros
Nice patients, plenty of opportunities for patient care, great pay
Cons
Lack of resources

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Health. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight