Trinity Health
58Below average

Trinity Health Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA6 reviews
Safe and well organized environment
At the hospital, the environment is very tight knit. It is hard to get into somewhere without someone knowing who you are and the way they operate makes everything fast paced and efficient
Great leadership, Trinity is expanding and listening to staff
I love what I do, Trinity is a great supporter of growth and develpoment. I cherish that the most. Days could be long and stressful.I would like to see more resources toward training new leaders
No loyality, no advancement, no work/life balance
Worked with this company for two years. Everything was great the first year. Then they changed everything, including work location. Be careful what they say to you or put in a contract. The bean-counters in HR have a way around everything and you can be working under conditions you did not sign up for.
Pros
Zero
Cons
No loyality, no advancement, no work/life balance
Love my teaching job but don't love not getting paid
I've been working for Trinity Health as a contractor for just over 2yrs. Multiple times I have gone without being paid for a month. Even after emailing with my supervisor and her efforts to fix the issues there has been no resolution and they are still 2 weeks behind on getting me up to date on what they owe me.

I have filed a complaint with the compliance department and still no resolution. I love my teaching job and the kids I work with but I have now suffered irreversible financial hardship which is a direct result of not receiving my paycheck on time. I updated my address with them in August and it's still not updated in their system. During all the times my supervisor has checked on any info they have lied and told her it was all up to date or had been sent out and it wasn't at all.

I'm hoping they get this fixed by implementing direct deposit for contractors but that still hasn't happened and it's 2016. Get with it Trinity Health.. We are people too and have needs to cover but you don't seem to care about your employees which is a running theme on this site just as others I've found. Really hope they get it fixed and doesn't happen to others like me.
Pros
Love the kids I teach
Cons
No direct deposit, No response about complaints, He lies about paychecks being sent out
good place to work
Nice place to work depending with the career path that you want to go. Nurses and other hospital technicians are very professional. Its hard to move up.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Great Opportunity
Lay leader work is rewarding! Flexible work scheduling community based work.