Trinity Property Consultants Employee Reviews

Featured review
Trinity Property Consultants selected this as a representative review
Growing Fast
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 10, 2018
Trinity is a great company to work for. They pay their employees very well. I receive free insurance and that’s very rare to find these days. This company is growing very fast so there’s so many opportunities to grow, It’s what I’m aiming for.
I love my job and the people I work with. I see myself working for Trinity for a long time.
Pros
Free insurance, flexible schedule, great pay, allowance for clothes
Cons
Hiring process took a little long
Stressfull
Maintenanace supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint louis moApril 4, 2019
Always on call. Couldnt get tools or supplies for the shop. Manager always called after hours. Told to use parts from old appliances for repairs. No help. Manager wouldnt listen to me when I told them something. Serious issues im several uniys with mold, told to find fix it and no contractor would take the job because the manager didn't like the work they did before on other jobs and wouldnt pay them. Had gatea doors and lock broken and couldnt het new parts to secure the property or homes. The budget was a joke with $200 in each category for the year to do repairs. Had to call off for a family emergency and the manager kept calling me and wanting me to come in. I would say stay away. I had no help from upper management because I could never eeach anyone.
Pros
Cons
Read what i wrote
Horrible compaby
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 26, 2019
They offer good salaries and company paid benefits as a way to bring people in. You quickly realize it’s an awful company to work for. The environment is very hostile. The benefits do not outweigh the hostility.
Pros
Good salary, company paid benefits
So far so good
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 2, 2019
The commission are a less than most other companies pay, maybe some streamlining with how things work with our systems and not micro managed so much would be nice. I would differently and have recommend this company to anyone looking to make a change. I haven't had any negative experience so far. I truly enjoy going to work everyday and being part of a team that knows how to work together.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Micro managed a little too much
Great Company
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Auburn, ALFebruary 26, 2019
i was a leasing agent there. they are a very helpful and very fun apartment complex. its a very team oriented property. loved working there but had to relocate.
Great Company for Driven Employees!
Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 21, 2019
Trinity is full of successful team members. Hard work is recognized and dedication is obvious by several team members being there for over 10 years. I personally have been promoted in a little over a year and have been fairy compensated. I also feel that I have a lot of autonomy and my opinion matters. This wasn't always the case when I worked at larger organizations. The company is implementing a ton of changes within their systems and processes. Most important to me, they are growing which provides a lot of future opportunity, and represents that they know what they are doing as owners and as a management company. Is it perfect, no? What company is! Are we appreciated and provided great benefits and afforded opportunities to grow as individuals and make an impact? Yes. Overall, I intend to stay for years to come. For those who haven't had a great experience, I would first say that in Property Management, change is inevitable and we are dealing with people. Therefore, there are many human elements and it won't always be a smooth ride start to finish. In newer markets, it will take time to get a strong team in place and to stabilize. Those who have the drive, patience and dedication to see the change through, will be rewarded. It's all about how you view the challenge. I would also recommend speaking up. The executive team is open to innovation and ideas to make your experience a positive one, and would welcome the feedback.
Would not recommend anyone working for this company
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 15, 2019
I was an employee for this company and without going into details publicly, i do not recomment anyone working for them. Especially in the San Antonio area.
Horrific work enviroment
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaJanuary 9, 2019
Working as a leasing manager, the turn over at our property, surrounding properties, and regional level was constant. We were hired with the promises of advancement and opportunity, but the reality was they were 10 feet deep into a hole, and were hoping we could dig them out. This company doesn't properly staff properties, which leads to resident frustrations, unsafe living conditions, and empty promises. As a leasing professional your relationship with residents is the most important thing you have to offer- constantly having to lie to residents, or having the info you've given them fall through is so disappointing. This company represents the worst of landlords who jack up rents with sub par renovations, and do nothing to maintain their properties. They have grown too big for their infrastructure and are failing. It is all smoke and mirrors, you can be drowning, leases falling through the cracks, residents being displaced from their homes, renewals not being sent out, employees quitting, maintenance requests sitting open for 60+days- and when upper management comes by for a "Jet tour" you are expected to hide the evidence, dress up, and act like all is ok. There are many more reputable companies out there. After I left, the rest of my 6 person team left, 2 neighboring property directors left, an area manager quit, and the regional quit.
Horrific.
Pros
Cons
no support from upper management, set up to fail, broken promisses to residents
Very Unorganized
LEASING CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  The Hendrix Apartment HomesDecember 20, 2018
I was hired on knowing that this place in particular was under new management so I gave them the benefit of the doubt. That was my first mistake. The apartments are never ready for move in. People are constantly having to change apartment before even getting to the lease signing. Maintenance is sooooo far behind so everyday is terrible. Parking is ridiculous. Communication is THE WORST! I wanted to quit the second day. The crime rate is horrendous. Literally! We have been on two episodes of Live PD in less than a month! This property has the ability to be changed but not for a long time coming. If I could give this place negative stars I would. Trinity Property Consultants is a good company overall, but this apartment complex in particular is beyond terrible.
Pros
Commissions, Pay
Cons
Everything Else
Productive and fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Gresham, ORDecember 14, 2018
Loved working for this company, and growing with everyone every year as a person as well as a company. Always willing to help with problems and manage everything in a timely manner.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Long hours and tough work
Terrible company to work for all around.
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CANovember 26, 2018
Company has such a high turnover rate and treats their employees beyond terrible. Upper management does not care about any concerns other than leasing, which is understandable but takes no pride in their workplace. Terrible company to be affiliated with.
Trinity Treats Their Employees With Respect
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 29, 2018
In my role, I have had the opportunity to advance and contribute my ideas as the company continues to grow. If they value your contributions, Trinity will go the extra mile to ensure that you feel appreciated. The company culture is nourishing and provides you with incredible opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Trinity Best Company
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Burien, WAOctober 22, 2018
Leasing- Assist residents with all leasing questions. Take complaints and process work orders.
I was all responsible for processing all property bills. By requesting purchase orders and processing the statement.
Scenic surroundings of office and challenging position
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Pacifica, CAOctober 18, 2018
The office of the buildings that I managed were in a scenic cliffside setting on the Pacifica, California coastline. Each day was filled with new challenges in providing housing availability to new prospective tenants. I held myself to a very high standard with regard to keeping high occupancy.
Pros
Free apartment rent, and I worked on site
Cons
Having to evict some tenants for none payment
See for yourself
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Pacifica, CASeptember 27, 2018
It was very difficult to work with the constant change of managers and with the constant of people coming to fill in for the managers to try and grasp what what really going on at the office during a huge renovation.
Pros
location
Cons
poor communication between management and office staff
Happy
Community Director (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 20, 2018
Every company has its pros and cons, Trinity has more pros for sure. I truly enjoy working for Trinity. They pay well and are willing to find somewhere for you to go in the event your property sells. Upper Management is great and are hands on. As long as you are doing your job you will be successful and be taken care of.
Great Company To Work For
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CASeptember 20, 2018
Professional company to work for. This was my first employer when began property management, and I still utilize the skills & training they provided me. They have online training courses through a program called Grace-Hill, which is awesome. All of their property are about 90% luxury. Loved Trinity!
Pros
Comissions
Cons
Co Pays for healthcare
Collaborative Team
Regional Vice President (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 19, 2018
I have been working at Trinity for the past decade and the potential for advancement is like no other company out there. From having a very collaborative upper management team that is willing to listen to all ideas to site team members that will get on a plane and go over to other areas to help support teams in need.
Stressful work environment
Leasing Consultant/ Property Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 19, 2018
Plan on learning things in your own. Management is not hands on with training and just expect you to learn things through webinar classes that you are required to take. Overall it’s very stressful and they just throw you into the fire. They take forever to respond to emails and resolve issues. I have never been so unhappy working for a company my personal life was affected daily because of my stressful workday. Truly do not recommend working for this company. They seem like a good company at first but they eventually show their true colors. And if you plan on living on one of their properties expect to move out within 7 days if you quit or get fired. If I could give it a 0 I would!
Company that cares about their employees and growth for all!
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 17, 2018
Trinity has shown me that it is possible to be a part of a team that truly cares. They provide training for their team and provide us with the tools we need to succeed. They even give back to the employees with the most creative team building opportunities that I have ever experienced! The company is definitely growing and I look forward to more and more opportunities within this company as the years go on.
Pros
No cost health care for team member (paid by Trinity!!)
Cons
Family health insurance plans are the most expensive I have ever seen
Company offers great perks.
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Hemet, CAAugust 27, 2018
it is very corporate based. they company offers many programs and incentives to earn more money via commisions. They also promote quickly. however, they expect a lot of their employees.
Pros
great commission program
Cons
stressful, long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Property Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight