Trinity Property Consultants Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Poor management
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Suisun City, CAJuly 16, 2018
Choose somewhere else. Unfair, Discriminatory environment. Paperwork process is really good but everything else not so great, Depressing team to work for
Cut Throat Dramatic Place to work
Rather Not Say (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 6, 2018
Keep looking. This place is terrible. You really do not want to work here. The other leasing agents will stab you in the back the first chance they get and start non stop fights in the office
Better think twice!
Management (Former Employee) –  AlabamaJune 14, 2018
Better think twice before you apply or accept a position at a Trinity property. My experience has not been pleasant for sure! I completely understand the need for providing supporting documentation for reports etc. but having to save them in 15 different places plus a paper copy in a file is a bit too much to ask for! Yardi is supposed to be our friend to help us do our jobs more effectively. The paperwork is simply old school.

Not paid for hours worked, basically told to lie on timesheet. Lunch breaks are never available and you still have to write down an hour just like you went to lunch. Micromanaged by Regional Director and other corporate employees.
Always Forward Thinking. The More Driven the More You'll Succeed
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJune 12, 2018
Nothing but good things to say about Trinity Property Consultants. They treat their employees fair, set confident, attainable but challenging goals and do everything to set their teams up to succeed. I like that they stay cutting edge with new trends and technology in the market. Customer service is a huge area with Trinity and they have a whole department that focuses solely on that.
If you are willing to learn and drive to be better Trinity is a great company to look for. Upper management is some of the most knowledgeable, hard working, self driven people I've ever met and they always bring positive energy. If it's time to critique performance it's done fairly and with a coaching perspective.
I personally enjoy watching my staff hit their goals and overall accomplishments. We are one as a team and thrive on everyone's success and constantly push each other to be the best we can possibly be.
Future is continually bright with this company.
Pros
Ability to use your talents in the industry, Not just a number, Forward thinking, Company is always trying to be better
Cons
Awesome company to work for!
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 2, 2018
Very professional company who goes by the book. They offer free benefits and paid time off. The only reason why I left is because they sold the property I worked at & there were no positions available at their other properties.
Growing Fast
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 10, 2018
Trinity is a great company to work for. They pay their employees very well. I receive free insurance and that’s very rare to find these days. This company is growing very fast so there’s so many opportunities to grow, It’s what I’m aiming for.
I love my job and the people I work with. I see myself working for Trinity for a long time.
Pros
Free insurance, flexible schedule, great pay, allowance for clothes
Cons
Hiring process took a little long
Fun and Exciting place to work
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 26, 2018
I enjoy working for Trinity, I started off as a leasing consultant and I have grown within the company. They have training classes and a training department to help onsite and management staff which is awesome. The company is very tech savvy. Great company to work for!
Pros
Training, It, Resident Events, Staff
Fast paced, growing company
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  ArizonaFebruary 24, 2018
Trinity is a fast moving company, buying properties all over the US and expanding into new markets. The opportunity for growth is tremendous if you are self motivated and effective. There’s not much time for hand holding, so if joining the team you need to hit the ground running.

Pay and benefits are high. There’s an amazing training team in place and also a takeover/training team that works on site with new hires and new acquisitions for a couple of weeks.

Managers are treated to an annual retreat/conference in Las Vegas where they pull out all the stops for their team!
Pros
Pay, free health insurance, benefits, uniform allowance, training opportunities. Potential for growth is high.
Cons
Some long hours required initially.
Company is very disappointing
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 13, 2018
Very disappointed with the company. Staff has to fight for commission pay. Multiple times pay does not come on time. Very little support from upper management. Just not a good experience at all!
Pros
Interview went well
Cons
Slow pay, pay does not come in on time, bad enviroment
Not a good company, Upper management is horrible
Community Director (Former Employee) –  AZFebruary 7, 2018
This company didn't pay their bills, property was constantly having services from vendors revoked. Upper management was more concerned with how staff looked verses the skills they possessed.
Pros
Pay was good
Cons
Policies and upper management were horrible
Great company to work for.
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phx, ArizonaJanuary 23, 2018
I have worked for Trinity for three years now and it has been the best company i have worked for yet. I've enjoyed my time and they have great benefits.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Not having enough positions
Repetitive Work
Management (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 30, 2017
Work load is repetitive and tedious. Outdated with the way things are done. Need to change with the times. You spend more time doing reports then actually being able to productively manage.
Great Company but Lack of Opportunity
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 28, 2017
I love Trinity but they do not promote from within, the training is subpar and the processes are unnecessarily lengthy and outdated. They pay top salary but the bonus structure is less than other companies. The friendly atmosphere is above average. They recently switched to lower coverage benefits at a higher premium. Management has their employees backs which is a huge plus!
Pros
Salary and Atmosphere
Cons
Training and Processes
Growth Company!
N/A (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 27, 2017
Having joined Trinity a few months ago, I couldn't be happier. The company is people-focused as is shown by the tenure of the employees, many have been there over 10 years. Smart people, they think about every decision before it's made. Innovative and not afraid to make changes as needed. They also promote from within and if you prove yourself, raise your hand and ensure you are creating your own path (versus expecting someone to make it for you) you will be promoted. Great internship program, they see the value in investing in young-professionals and put a lot of emphasis on ensuring this is a win-win for both the student and the company.
Pros
Great bonuses, great benefits, flexibility, consistency
Cons
Breaking into new markets can be challenging until they establish their name there.
Great Experience
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 26, 2017
Great team and work environment, got along with all staffing members, customer satisfaction is a huge priority, keeps you busy, you learn multiple tasks and management treats you well. The only con I have is the change in work policies are frequent. Besides, this is a wonderful company.
Management did not care about Employees.
Transportation/Lead Driver (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 23, 2017
High stress place to work no team work. Learned how to survive from being fired. Communication non existent with management. Stressful work environment. The best part of the job was the co-workers. Management did not care about employees.
Poor Upper Managerment
PROPERTY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Auburn, ALSeptember 27, 2017
The overall company is probably fairly good to work for. I believe Upper Management leaves a lot to be desired. High employee turn-over. Honesty about your position can be inflated when hired and you end of doing the majority of the work while someone else gets the pay and bonuses.
Pros
Really good training
Cons
No job security, upper management deceitful, felt very used
Great Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Kent, WASeptember 19, 2017
You work a standard 8 hour day on the average. After I left this company I learned that not all managements empower their employees. Upper Management has the best interest in their employees. Most enjoyable part of my job was the team.The hardest part was the sense of job security.
Pros
Cons
Job Security
Trinity Property Consultants
Property Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COSeptember 13, 2017
Trinity Property Consultants was an amazing place to begin my working career in the property management field. During my time, I saw almost all aspects to what goes into how a property is managed. I began with one job, and every other week I changed to the next job on the chain. I began with the maintenance tech guys, and ended with the corporate offices out in Las Vegas, Nevada. As a college student, this was the best fit for me to understand what goes into the development, and management of a property in just a short window of time.
Pros
Great work experience, balanced work schedule, amazing staff who cares
Cons
I began during the turnover period, under staffed at times
Great company to work for
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 5, 2017
I worked for Trinity Property Consultants in Austin Texas. This was the best property management company I have ever worked for. I also worked for the best property manager.
Pros
Company Values
Cons
Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Property Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

3.6Personal Development

4.5Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight