Trinity Services Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

A People Company
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 20, 2019
I have worked for this company for 13 years and have held many positions. Throughout this time, the one constant that I have had, is the great people that I have had to work with and how this company has always fostered and supported these relationships. They get it. They understand that you are only as good as your people. Dedicate yourself, build your team, you will go as far as you want to.
Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  Walhalla, SC 29691July 19, 2019
I went to work for Trinity Food Service as a Food Service Supervisor then was promoted to Food Service Director.
Great benefits and rewards program. The unit where I work focuses on continuous improvements.
Would not recommend
Cook (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 19, 2019
This company are nothing but a bunch of liars. They took over my state job account and promised me a Supervising position( train to be the new FSD). Also told my days off would not change. Said it’s THERE company policy to change people’s days off. I must have stupid on my forehead. I called the DM about my concerns, never even bothered to return my messages.
Horrible place
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Safford, AZJuly 19, 2019
This is the worse job to get. You cannot grow from it to make it a career UNLESS you’re the managers pet. The directors are the same way. They favorite and make others feel bad. They’re also very racist. I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone and I highly suggest that they make some changes for this company.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Not enough break time due to always being around inmates
Productive place to work
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Eloy, AZJuly 17, 2019
I have learned a lot with warehousing and working with detainees! I have worked with a lot of different cultures and learned a lot about work ethics. great place to work
Poor environment
Food service supervisor (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJuly 9, 2019
Staff didn't treat one another fairly. Staff would falsify temperatures, put blame onto others. Spent more time at work than with my family. Alot of favoritism for unimportant concerns.
Poor management
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 7, 2019
Communication from food service director is poor, as well as compensation in pay for all the work an employee does that works hard, lack of respect, talked down to, can be a very potentially dangerous place to work.
Great Company
Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  Gaines County JailJuly 2, 2019
I love working for Trinity Services Group. The company really cares about their employees. Their always their providing a helping hand when needed. They promote from within, which is awesome because it gives you that much more of a chance to be promoted especially if you are putting in the time and effort that it takes to move up.The company is always recognizing their employees who go above and beyond. So if you are working hard you will be noticed and praised for your hard work. Most companies don't recognized the time and effort you put in on a daily basic but not Trinity. If your looking for a job where you are cared about on a professional and personal level and recognized for you hard work Trinity Services Group is the company for you.
Cons
Productive but once the work is done for the day its done.
Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  Bayboro, NCJune 28, 2019
My location wasn't really busy so it left a lot of free time for the staff. the job it self isn't hard there is instructions, web classes, and all kinds of training material to sharpen and advance your skills with the company. Its hands on so you must have some type of get up and go about your self. Overall i actually love the job. its plenty of work life balance and that's always a deal breaker for me.
Lots of hours
Food Service Director (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MIJune 25, 2019
Took a toll on your regular life always had to work extra. Upper management never came into the facility just let you either sink or swim didn't really care as long as quotas were meet.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Lots of hours
Productive and a poor managed workplace
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 20, 2019
I was excited to work for Trinity Services Group when I got interviewed becuase I thought it was a state job but found out they are contracted by the Arizona Department of Corrections (ADOC) as an outsourcer but used to be attached to ADOC and recieved a higher salary. I liked the weekly pay but didn't like the fact that you had to stand there and run the line for all the houses in the kitchen unit you were assigned to which can be anywhere from 7+ houses in one yard and ranging anywhere from 50-300+ people per house. That was tolerable since you aren't responsible for preparing the food as the inmates do. What really made me mad is when I came in twice and lost two 8 hour training days cuz my temporary clearance expired since ADOC only alloted one months time for background check to be completed. I was only compensated for 4 out of 16 hours that I lost. My background check never was completed cuz the director took forever to verify the information I filled out in packet and I was just fed up with Trinity at that point after working at kitchen unit for 2 weeks. Don't expect to get 40 hours a week during your training becuase they tend to give you hour lunches or let you go early. DOC instructor told us we were gonna get paid for full 8 hours per training day and we found out that we were getting less than that from viewing our paystub. In conclusion, I wouldn't recommend this employer to anyone simply becuase there is too many internal discrepencies and poor management.
Pros
Weekly pay and free kitchen meals
Cons
Lousy pay, paperwork and dealing with inmates
Run for your life
Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDJune 19, 2019
This was the worst job I have ever had. I could write a book about this company. Management cares nothing about their employees. Please run!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Free food
Cons
Management, long hours
Very relaxed
Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 16, 2019
To be a job working with inmates it is really relaxed. Quick to catch on to and the manager works with you. Inmates do most of the work your just supervising.
Good job
Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJune 13, 2019
Good job nice people iget to meet and work with different people all the time great place to work you can move up in the company.......................
Learn a Lot in the Job
Staff (Current Employee) –  New Lenox, ILJune 11, 2019
Working with the clients in Trinity is honestly one of the most rewarding experiences I've ever had. You will meet so many different people in this company in the homes and they are all so wonderful and love all of their staff. These people have seen so many people come and go from their homes, but they welcome every new person with open arms. Getting to meet the clients here is a privilege, and as stressful as the job can get sometimes, it's rewarding to work with these people and get to know them on an individual level. If you ever get the chance to work for this company, I would recommend it because it's an amazing experience because you get to see these individuals work and grow and have fun.
Great Company with options to grow
Support (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJune 11, 2019
Trinity overall is a great company to work for. Their wages are competitive just like any other company, and there is room to grow and promote. I can honestly say I work with some of the best people out there. This is definitely a company that I can see myself retiring from . ShoutoutTKC
Two faced managers and liers
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJune 5, 2019
Loved working there at first even got a raise for great work. Then boom fired? With no explanation. They even denied a fellow employees unemployment due to not having authorization to serve a food.
Good job
Cook (Current Employee) –  Belle Glade, FLMay 30, 2019
Trinity service is the best I enjoy working for Trinity service I started out at the age 18 working for them and now I'm 31 years however I wish the pay for my area would increase I get paid weekly but broke because the money is to low
Pros
Great job to work at
Cons
Too much drama from Co workers
Rewards for doing your job!
Kitchen Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COMay 22, 2019
Trinity is a company that trains new hires and has a system in place to encourage following that training.
Employees can easily receive rewards by doing the job!
#shoutoutTKC
Pros
Job security
Cons
Poor Advancement
Very fast environment, non stop working from open to close
Food service director (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 10, 2019
Very rewarding and demanding job both mentally and physically that is one of the reason I loved that company, I was offered a position to run 3 different facilities for them but that was in a different state too far from my children, so this position came available so I took it
Pros
Demanding work
Cons
Keeping employees that did not like that kind of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Services Group, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight