Trinity Solar Employee Reviews

Avoid if you can! Toxic
Installer (Former Employee) –  Wall, NJNovember 27, 2019
One of the worst places to work. Management sucks only want to do things to benefit themselves. They don’t care about their employees especially the installers they just want work done ASAP. If your work is not completed they will punish you for it. Don’t trust anyone in the company they talk about one another and will kick your back in. It’s like elementary/ middle school all over again. DRAMA everywhere . If you’re part of a crew you have to want to learn or they will not teach anything and will make you their runner.
This company dont do anything for their employee and your boss never happy HR suck this company is really bad stay away from this company
Warehouse Worker/ installer (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MANovember 25, 2019
This company dont do anything for their employee the supervisor never happy HR is suck never resolved any problem the all lies this company is really bad stay away from this company
Don’t recommend this job
Outreach (Former Employee) –  NYNovember 20, 2019
I was only on my second week working here, however my dm fired me just because he felt like I wasn’t a great fit, basically didn’t even give me a chance and was comparing me to other people in the worst way possible. He gave me a week to meet a goal and fired me half way through it for no absolute reason.
Bad company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Reading, PANovember 13, 2019
They will low ball the heck outta you financially, the work is cake, people are bad. Management? None, they are very controlling and have ZERO GUIDELINES to respect or abide by. Great place if you like keeping your head down. Bad if your an upbeat outgoing person, they base everything off of NJ office, and they gossip more than the women in the office. STAY AWAY!
Exciting Industry, Fantastic Company, Excellent Leadership
Operations Leadership (Current Employee) –  Wall, NJNovember 7, 2019
Trinity Solar is an amazing company to work for! Our owners have given me far more than I could ever repay. I love my coworkers like they are family. I truly love and enjoy my job - I look forward to coming to work everyday!
A really good company for employees; always looking to improve
Commercial Monitoring (Former Employee) –  Wall Township, NJOctober 30, 2019
My experience at Trinity Solar did not end as expected, however I believe that the job was not a great match for me so we had to part company. Like most good companies, you get out of it whatever you put in; if you are not willing or able to cut it, then you will not make it here.
Great workplace culture, I would hope that they would invest more in employee training, communication and feedback, and especially make career advancement paths more transparent and available for those working there. They could use better middle-management supervisory and management education and training (BA/MBA) would make this company a more solid performer in that respect in my opinion.
Very unprofessional and favouritism
Solar Installer (Former Employee) –  Cheshire, CTOctober 20, 2019
This company has managment that don't do anything but lie and talk about people behind their backs. There's really no training what so ever, throw you in a crew or bounce you around because they don't have many set crews. The crew leaders some of them don't want to train new people and when asked by management what they learned they tell them nothing. This company doesn't care about their employees at all just a number to them that are easy to replace. There's no positive feedback at all. This was my worst mistake leaving a stable job for their lies about how great this company is and how they care about their employees.
Pros
Some great coworkers
Trinity solar
Installer/Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 18, 2019
Lots of on the job training and a learning potential. They are interested in growing their employees knowledge base. This job is very fast paced and with lots of good benefits.
Not a good place
Outreach Representative (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, New JerseyOctober 11, 2019
I quit yesterday. They are violating labor laws. They changed the hours from 9am to 7:30 pm which is too much because your walking 5 miles a day. They sent me to train in Connecticut and provided no food at the hotel they put us up in. Driving to that training in Conn. was 5 hours and I had to share a room with a stranger. Initial training was poor. Trainers at initial training were threatening to fire people for being 1 second late at meetings during initial training, when in fact those people didn't know where the hotel conference room was located. Expected you to know a 2 page pitch within 24 hours. They didn't pay me for the day at a sexual harassment training and made it mandatory on my day off!!!
Pros
You get in shape walking
Cons
Compensation, getting paid on time, people can be rough going door to door
Fast paced head down job
Customer Concierge (Former Employee) –  Wareham, MAOctober 9, 2019
I liked the fast paced but the head down don't talk was a bit much management was overbearing even when your numbers were great everyone needs some time to socialize to decompress during the day once your job is on task never a compliment on a great job just tried to find what you did wrong even if you didn't have anything seemed to come up with something and dragged you into the dreaded back room the gal in charge was condescending and that did not please me. I did like my other co workers they were great
Pros
Nice holiday bonus weeks pay
Great place if you have freedom to work alot.
Energy Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wall, NJOctober 9, 2019
For the most part this place is great to work for. there is a lot of training it is hard to say that you failed because of lack of training. The only problem is that you have to dedicate a lot of your time in the beginning. Though they do tell you this.it is particularly hard if you have a lot of responsibilities at home with your family
Pros
Great training, lots of meetings, good culture
Cons
A ton of hours
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDSeptember 27, 2019
fun place to work. Was competitive and friendly environment, would recommend. 5 out of 5 star for fun and safe. Made great memories at Trinity Solar sales.
October 1, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Your enthusiasm for Trinity tells us you will be missed! We wish you success in whatever is next for you!

Had gone to 2 picnics on last 2 Fourth of July. Unfortunately the managers are not helping new sales people ito be effective in front of homeowners.
Direct sales/energy Consultant (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MASeptember 19, 2019
The DM NE VER Jhelum new direct sales people. Compensation is ok.I made $81K my first year and I also tried to help new novice direct sales people even though I earned nothing. I gave $$$ to a new novice direct sales person so their car would not be repoed by the bank. His manager really was selfish. . The workplace culture as good. The DM’s (sale
managers) really SUCKED!,,,!,,
Pros
Good product. Fast installation.
Cons
Very poor if any in field training for novice sales people.
October 1, 2019

We’re glad to hear there were some positives in your work experience at Trinity. We continually work toward developing our management training to best prepare all managers for successful leadership, so your feedback is appreciated. We invite you to tell us more at employee.experience@trinity-solar.com. Thank you.

Run
Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  Holyoke, MASeptember 18, 2019
Management in Holyoke is so bad no communications with installers everything is by word of mouth. It’s like installers are in the real world and managers are in another one, where that is who knows.
Pros
Great bunch of people installing
Cons
Managers in Holyoke are idiots and creates a very poor relationship
October 1, 2019

We are sorry to learn that you feel disconnected from your management. We will bring this to the attention of the corporate executive management team to look into. It is our desire to make your work experience the best it can be, so thank you for letting us know your concerns. Please tell us more at employee.experience@trinity-solar.com. Improvement is coming your way!

Terrible place to work
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, MASeptember 15, 2019
Let’s see where do I start the place claims it’s a family company they treat you the furthest thing to a family here, the management treats you poorly they do self gain and throw you to the wolves even if the point you make is right doesn’t matter your a number here, nothing you do is good enough even when you try your best along with cameras throughout every van to watch your every move and
people that do installs here leave very quickly due the poor treatment and low morale here. I’ve done solar for 5-6 years and this is by far the worst one I’ve personally worked for.
October 1, 2019

We're sorry you were dissatisfied with your work experience. We welcome the opportunity to improve and invite more detailed feedback at employee.experience@trinity-solar.com. We wish you success in your future endeavors and hope that you will look back on your time with Trinity differently in the future.

great place to work
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Wall, NJSeptember 10, 2019
Awesome place to work, everyone feels like family. Privately owned so you don't feel like just another number. Very open to suggestions on how to create a better work enviroment.
October 1, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed working with us and wish you success in whatever comes next for you. Please consider sharing more details about your experience at employee.experience@trinity-solar.com.

great business great leaders.
Outreach Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 5, 2019
although i was not great at sale trinity was an outstanding place to work for. they really take care of their employees. 600$ weekly pluss commision and full benifits.
October 1, 2019

So glad you enjoyed your experience with Trinity. Thank you for sharing. Please feel free to tell us more about what made your time with us a positive one at employee.experience@trinity-solar.com.

Changed my life
Outreach Representative (Former Employee) –  Norwich, CTAugust 21, 2019
Apply, if you work hard you will make enough money to change your life. Don’t knock it until you try it. Door knocking is not for every one, it is very hard but very worth it financially. Best job I’ve ever had in my life.
August 26, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience. We are very glad to hear you loved working at Trinity Solar. We wish you great success in wherever life takes you next and hope that the time you spent with us serves you well. We invite your feedback anytime at opsemployee.experience@trinity-solar.com.

Awesome place to work. Great Culture, Pay and growth
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MAAugust 11, 2019
Worked for another solar company before... Ups and downs are in solar no matter where you go. However, for true sales professionals who want a long term career in solar... Trinity is the place to be. Great culture that was very supportive, continuous personal developement and great pay.

Before working at Trinity, I had two choices. Work for a company that paid crazy commissions but poor installs/bad customer service vs less money at Trinity, but done the right way and minimal issues. A few of my past colleagues took the big pay check, but didn’t end up making much or survive at the other company. Majority of those that came to Trinity did made more throughout the year and hands down the right choice.

Great culture and supportive leadership. Very happy with my choice and recommended to any true sales professionals.
Pros
Culture, Leadership, Stability
August 26, 2019

Trinity Solar strives to meet the high standards we have set for ourselves and are gratified to know that as an employee, you feel we are successful. Thank you for your loyalty. We hope to always be worthy of your confidence. Share anytime at opsemployee.experience@trinity-solar.com. Thank you!

Decent in-between jobs job but not long-term!
Outreach Specialist (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAAugust 10, 2019
LOTS of walking while given minimal info and a very thick skin is required when homeowners curse at you & slam the door in your face. Pay is ok but keep looking for something better because the base pay provided puts an excessive amount of pressure on you to reach quotas. To many people-Solar is like Life Insurance! Long story short- STAY AWAY!!!
August 26, 2019

We're sorry you were disappointed with your work experience. Feedback fuels our ability to improve, so we invite you to share more specific information at opsemployee.experience@trinity-solar.com.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Solar. Our community is ready to answer.