Trinity Technology Group Employee Reviews

Do not work for Trinity
TSA Officer (Former Employee) –  Belgrade, MTMarch 20, 2019
You’ll be an under appreciated officer, a number to trinity no matter how many hours you put in or how much you sacrifice from your personal life to help them. Weak management that only ever asks more from employees, more over time, denies vacation days, changes in schedule without notice or apology, requires doctors note for every call out. On the holidays they have forced over time. Pay for contract is low for the area. No raises unless promoted, no retirement plans, insurance high for families, high turn over, big stress on relationships.

Job is for young singles or college students. Skip this one.
Pros
Plenty of hours
Cons
Too many cons
Productive, quick paced
Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMarch 11, 2019
Loved the job and the people.
I liked the people
Security is what you must like to do.
Paid training
Advancement always available
Pros
Good step towards government work
Cons
Odd hours
Poor management
Transportation Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLFebruary 22, 2019
Poor management that try to find every little thing wrong and not compliment anything you do right. Always putting you down and have pulled all morale from everyone that works there.
Cons
Poor quality of work life.
Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLFebruary 9, 2019
Poorest management I’ve ever dealt with. Corporate is worst, they are condescending, rude and I consider what they are doing with the pay structure to be criminal.
They treat all employees, no matter how much experience or education, as if you’re all 19 years old. beginning a career.
Best thing I did was to leave.
Pros
Pros - people I worked with and an airport experience I’ll never forget.
Cons
Management, corporate and inability to get time off. Unless your a Manager “favorite “.
Good company to work for!!
Lead Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 29, 2019
Trinity did nothing but good things for me! I was given so many opportunities and training. I was a trainer at multiple levels! And i was able to teach alot of officers and make them better on the X-ray machine and when they did Pat downs searching for items not aloud in the sterile areas of the airport. I really miss SRQ where i worked. Great bunch of officers i had the pleasure of leading!!
Pros
Training
Cons
Constant testing
Dont do it!!!
TSA Officer (Former Employee) –  Belgrade, MTJanuary 27, 2019
This jobs is not bad! However the company you work for is. I would love to be a security officer anywhere and for any other company than Trinity! Also their HR is a joke! You can work the same hours for four weeks (two pay periods) and you will revive to different checks. There will be up too a 400$ difference between the two checks. When you ask why. They dont answer, not emails or phone calls. They will tell you it MCB or TCB. No one really knows what that is. You can even work more hours and have a pay check that is less then your last one. They don’t buy simply that are needed like gloves uniforms. It took them 4 months to get me new pants. One of my supervisors had a whole in her pants for 6 months before they finally got her new one. I could go on and on about why you don’t want to work for trinity technology groups! Just don’t do it!
Pros
None!
Cons
Management, hours
Do not come anywhere near Trinity
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MTJanuary 20, 2019
Absolutely terrible management that fails to do simple things. Try and scare you so you conform to their ways. Treat employees awful. Scheduling is always screwed up. Constant degrading.
Cons
Management/Hours
Disgraceful
OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLDecember 19, 2018
Absolutely the worst company I have ever been employed by. Management are a bunch of spoiled self centered children, who only promote others just like themselves regardless of real experience and years of service. Place runs on bullying, intimidation, and always the threat of being fired if you do not like it. They make promises they have no intention to keep, and again if you do not like it, there's the door. They will change your shift without notice, the favoritism is so obvious to all employees, but most are afraid to lose their jobs, so they say nothing.
Airport made a very poor decision deciding to go with this company
Pros
Good relationships with many coworkers
Cons
Management/lies and backstabbing
Horrible Workplace, and no TSA Benefits
Transportation Security Officer (TSO) (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MTOctober 14, 2018
No chance for advancement unless you only want to work for Trinity, and usually that means you'll be a supervisor at best. You're not a federal employee, you're a contractor. You get paid less, get less benefits, get treated poorly, and you don't qualify for better jobs within TSA until you've worked for TSA proper. You're also held to a higher standard, and worked to the bone. You're given terrible hours, and if you don't want to work split shifts after being promised that you wouldn't have any, then you have to work overtime (you still can't leave early of course, just work the two or more hours between shifts).
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours, treatment, dead-end job
Horrible place
Lead Transportation Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLOctober 9, 2018
This company has no idea what they are doing. Pay raises only happen if you get promoted. Someone could be there five months and get promoted over someone with two years experience at the same place. Management is horrible, no sick time, only PTO which you are forced to use at all times. Pay is never the same if you work the same amount of hours for a month. You are "given" a TCB which is Total Compensation Benefits package and thats never a guarantee in a check, sometimes ifs $10 and others its $200. HR can't even explain how this change is. However i will say i have enjoyed getting to know my coworkers and have become another family for me. This job is good for retirees and someone using it as a stepping stone for something much bigger
Possible advancement
Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Butte, MTSeptember 25, 2018
There tends to be a high turn-over rate for security at the airports so advancement is very possible. Fast paced and a lot of rules to learn but over-all a good place to work.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Split shifts/low hours
Stay away
Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLAugust 1, 2018
Stay away from this place . Management is a bunch of goof balls . The interview (group) seem amazing until you work here and then things change. You are just thrown on a shift and given no choice of shift or days off. You only get 3 hours of vacation each pay period and vacation days are almost never approved so just call out.

They will send emails constantly for overtime because they are so understaffed . Most of the workers there are praying that the contract is not renewed so someone new can come in a restructure this place . Always hot upstairs , filthy and again management sucks. They offer bonuses of $1k but that’s not enough to make someone stay for a 1 year minimum . Breaks were cut to 10 minutes vs 15 most days because we were so understaffed .

No pay increases unless you get promoted which is almost no one and if you like to travel and spend weekends with your family stay clear of trinity technology .

STAY AWAY ! I’m happy to be gone
Pros
Pay sometimes
Cons
10 min break
What a joke.
TSO (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MTJuly 23, 2018
Worst management I have ever seen. Treated like a piece of meat. Supervisors and Leads are doing the best they can with a worthless office staff in the front office. and corporate is not your fried. Watch your back! Moral is not existent.
Cant wait for TSA to replace this contractor come October.
My time at Trinity.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 16, 2018
I was working offsite at Trinity technology Group but I was in contact with them any time. The workplace culture was conducive. The hardest part of the job was not attending because offsite.
Run away from this company
Officer (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJune 12, 2018
This company is very poorly managed. Trainers are generally new employees with little or no training experience. Some employees are racist and are not afraid to speak their minds. Supervisors spend inordinate amounts of time outside of work with their favorite employees and make it very clear who the favorites are. Supervisors and management will call you out in front of passengers and co-workers any chance they get. The money is great but it is absolutely not worth the hostile environment.
Pros
Wages, benefits
Cons
Management, schedule, co-workers
good place to work
Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJune 11, 2018
There was a lot of overtime, co-workers were decent, management was not too involved in the everyday work life. Low passenger rate, and a chance at working baggage a few times a week.
Bunch of children
Airport Transportation Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 11, 2018
Entire company is ran by spiteful children, and only will advance other spiteful children. If you aren't willing to stand on the neck of your co-worker, you'll never see over the wall of advancement.
Pros
great pay/ benefits
Cons
Management are all 40 year old teenagers
Stressful
Transportation Security Officer (TSO) (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMay 29, 2018
Management does not care about its employees. High stress environment with no sick days. Not enough employees and some supervisors are very rude. No raises or promotions. Dirty.
horrible to work for
Hanger Road (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FL 32773April 23, 2018
while I loved my actual position, the lack of stellar management and the hostile work environment that was created my the new manager has left a lot of us leaving and seeking employment elsewhere. This company does not support its employees. Matter of fact sucks the life out of them
Cons
No breaks, mandated to work long hours and 7 days a week
Stressful and hectic
Transportation Security Officer (TSO) (Current Employee) –  Kalispell, MTApril 18, 2018
Employees are treated poorly, the culture is not good, and employees are always on edge because of managment. Employees always are in fear of being harassed by supervisors, some of which management will not control.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Stressful enviroment, changing rules, little time for breaks etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity Technology Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5