Trinity Technology Group Culture reviews

My time at Trinity.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 16, 2018
I was working offsite at Trinity technology Group but I was in contact with them any time. The workplace culture was conducive. The hardest part of the job was not attending because offsite.
Stressful and hectic
Transportation Security Officer (TSO) (Current Employee) –  Kalispell, MTApril 18, 2018
Employees are treated poorly, the culture is not good, and employees are always on edge because of managment. Employees always are in fear of being harassed by supervisors, some of which management will not control.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Stressful enviroment, changing rules, little time for breaks etc
Great place to work if you play the game right
Transportation Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMay 29, 2017
Trinity Technology Group is a great company to work for if you play your cards right and fit in with the right people. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you are doing something to contribute to the safety of the public.

It is really hard to advance in this company if you aren't close with the managers. I've seen people get fired because an employee that has worked there for 5+ years, who got along with the program manager, didn't like the person and wanted them gone. So politics definitely plays a roll.
Pros
Good stepping stone into a great career with TSA
Cons
pay, politics, little opportunity for advancement
Trinity Technology
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 22, 2015
Dynamic company. Great culture! Great Team, Great benefits. Growing! The most enjoyable part of my job is the knowing that I will be challenged.
Pros
Environment.
Cons
-0-
rewarding work place
Administrative Assistant / Screening Officer (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLApril 11, 2015
Plenty of opportunity for advancement. Management is flexible towards employee schedules. Fair work environment with very competitive pay
Pros
Great leadership team
Cons
short staffed