Trinity University Employee Reviews

productive and great work enviroment
Warehouse technician driver (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 18, 2018
its productive and for the most part its average supervisors are easy going expect you to work but also have a good time everyone is nice and always greets you with a smile and pay is decent
Pros
certain holidays are automatically given to you and paid for
Cons
work in just about any weather condition
Liberal Arts University at it's best!
Gift Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 6, 2018
Wonderful place to work, excel and grow in your job. Director was very open to advancement within the department. I only moved on from this job to marry and move to Dallas, TX
Pros
Excellent co-workers, ability to increase your skills by attending classes
Great place great people
AV Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 8, 2018
Trinity is just an amazing place all around. Great staff, great views, good food for a college campus, and the education is unparalleled. Five stars every day. No regrets.
Fun and Productive Academic Enviroment
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 14, 2018
Trinity was a great place to work. All faculty and staff are passionate and committed to the education and betterment of students, and I enjoyed working on a variety of projects.
Perfect Work for a Full-time Student
Student Worker/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 3, 2018
I was part of the Student Worker program at Trinity University while I attended as a Full-time student there. The work was simple enough that I had plenty of time to study while on duty, but not so empty as to be boring every day.
Smart
Athletics Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 16, 2018
wonderful place to work - loved going in to work every day. The ability to learn and grow in a place where people are encouraged to think outside the box is great!
work environment was ok
Mail Center Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 31, 2017
work environment was ok but supervisor was negligent in duties and that's why the job ended up being temporary. work study helpers were good when they showed up.
Easy job with benefit of helping another student
Note-Taking Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 19, 2017
For someone who never misses class and takes diligent notes regardless, this job was quite easy. Printing out the notes took a while; however, it was definitely worth the experience.
Self-driven Work Place with Collaborative Opportunities
Program Director (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 6, 2017
As an undergraduate, I attended Trinity for four years prior to becoming a staff member. From the many benefits of attending the university, came the opportunity to write and implement federal grants. The first grant project I worked on was in collaboration with the Entrepreneurship Department to implement the first university-supported farmers market in San Antonio. The following year, I was able to write and implement a different grant project under the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation that supported community gardens and garden-based learning at local public schools in low-income and low-access communities. This project was led in partnership with the Biology Department.
Pros
Flexible schedule, student collaboration, hands-on
Cons
Limited ability to make long-term improvements
Rewarding Experience
Peer Tutor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 18, 2017
Although the "job" was considered a class, wherein peer tutors must attend class and are given course credit, the work was like having an immersive tutoring job. Tutors do not have to complete assignments but are expected to understand the course content well enough to assist students in their assignments and studying. Getting to help students improve is incredibly rewarding and I would recommend it for anyone who is interested in teaching.

Want to know more about Trinity University?

Ask a question
Operations
Student-Athlete (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 10, 2017
Was a work study job to help aid in paying for tuition.
Learned how to organize a group of people to complete a common objective. Work hours were limited throughout the week because the nature of my job was directly related to sport events. Enjoyed watching sports and working with friends.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Often took place at night during study hours
Fun Workplace
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 6, 2017
It was great to be a lifeguard there because the hours were flexible with my school hours and we were able to choose when to work and everyone was really kind. It was great because I was a swimmer for Trinity, so whenever I had some extra time, I would lifeguard.
On campus job
Intramural Sports Program Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 31, 2017
I worked for the University throughout my college career. The job was extremely flexible. It gave me great opportunities to really grow as a person with the responsibilities that were given to me in my position.
Fun workplace
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 28, 2017
The workplace was friendly and the people you work with become good friends. The manager is sweet and cares for all his employees, ensuring a safe environment
Great boss
Seamstress (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 16, 2017
I loved working there for work study in undergrad. Learned a great skill that I still use today. My boss was great and worked with people's schedules. Fun environment.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Pay
Good
Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 24, 2017
The job place was nice and simple man. This was a college job. I handed out equipment and helped organize events. The management was great and The guy was nice.
Very profesional
Application Processer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 9, 2017
People were easy to get along with. Hard working and dedicated to the students. Very helpful and showed you so much on how to work on certain projects.
Pros
Very professional
Cons
n/a
Pretty cool
Tiger Network, Communications Intern (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 20, 2017
I've had two jobs at the same time while attending classes. The managers are extremely understanding and let you build your schedule. As long as your work is done, you'll have nothing to worry about.
Great work place with great people
Lab Technician Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 27, 2017
I typical work day is laid back, but very productive. Management is very understanding and schedules are very flexible to fit my schedule. I enjoy talking to the other employees the most.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Not enough pay
Work environment allowed us to both excel at our job and have fun doing it.
Facilities Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 30, 2016
A typical day was to go in the office and check on the nightly game schedule, email team captains and referees to remind them that they work that night. Then at night, I would go to the games and supervise to insure that everything ran smoothly.
I learned how to be an effective communicator and leader by showing me team members how to correctly perform their jobs and ensure a quality experience for the intramural participants.
Management did a good job ensuring that we had everything we needed to be successful at our duties.
My co-workers were great.
The hardest part of the job was supervising basketball games, in which participants would regularly get riled up and it was my duty to step in and calm everyone down so that we could conduct the games in a safe and fun environment. In some cases I had to eject certain individuals from games because of their lack of sportsmanship.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to be a part of the fun work environment that we had, especially during flag football, basketball, and sand volleyball seasons, which were the funnest in my opinion.