TRIOLOGY Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Supportive, uplifting environment where quality of life is encouraged and maintaing ones vitality as you age is the goal.
Esthetician/Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  Rio Vista, CaliforniaJune 25, 2015
Trilogy is as active retirement community that promotes activity, quality of life and enjoyment is a resort like setting. I have worked for Trilogy for 10 years now and the service we provide to the residents always reflects the service we would also hope to receive in a community that promotes an active, fulfilling lifestyle. A typical day in the spa, located in the clubhouse not only includes performing the typical spa services, but going above and beyond to ensure that every guest feels pampered, respected and heard. My coworkers are mostly residents and understand the needs of the community fully. Therefore, they able to convey that to me and other non-resident employees. My current boss is wonderful and makes sure to treat her employees with kindness and respect, while making sure the uphold the community standards and expectations. I will truly miss working at Trilogy because of the residents, my boss and co-workers. The easiest part of my job is interacting with the residents and performing the spa services that I have provided for so many years. The hardest part of my job is dealing with difficult personalities, or hard to please people. However, I am very good at soothing and accommodating the difficult personality and usually win them over quickly.
Pros
Great pay, fexible time off, not micromanaged, and supportive management.
Cons
No medical benefits or any other benifits.
Fun clean and safe workplace
General Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 5, 2013
Data entry, Sorting, counting , scanning and packing
How to work faster in such little time
Management was a big help and very nice people to have
My co-workers was fun and productive to work with
The hardest part of my job was lifting heavy boxes
Meeting new people and getting my job done on time
Pros
free lunches and 3 breaks