Triple C Transit

Triple C Transit Employee Reviews for Driver

rerlaxed easy
good company to work for
in touch with with disp at all time

just average trk company

everyone one their you can talk to no problem

no rush freight plenty of time
Pros
working together
Cons
na
Unprofessional and unethical work place.
Stay far away if your a professional driver. They rope you in at 60 cents a mile which turns into only 800 a week check. The average load is 680 miles with lots of detention time( LVD & Offload). One load took 17 hours totaling 3 days because there was no appointment set. All broker loads , no drop and hooks. Dispatchers send you a load and driver has to deal with the broker. No loads after 5 pm central and weekends ,no after hours dispatch. Driver pays for port escorts out of pocket $50.00. They like playing hide and seek stating they never received your scanned signed BOLs , so they prolong your pay check. They charge the driver $300 for a cheap Samsung tablet to run E- logs. You get your next load only when your MT. No trip planning, dispatchers looks at the load boards when your BOL is signed. Dispatchers arrive at work 0830/0900. Some dispatchers work from home with families and the driver becomes secondary. All family members so the driver is always wrong no matter what! Local enterprise car rental place stated triple C looses drivers every week, keeping them busy. Only a few family drivers make money . I drove 7 weeks with no home time. I then turned my truck in . Biggest waste of time and money. All the drivers I met were under 3 months which was unusual. Honest, loyal, respectful, ethical, dependable, these are not words that apply to Triple C. Good luck don’t be a sucker like me.
Pros
2019 cascadia
Cons
Low miles, dispatchers not experienced, not professional, no home time, no medical, no Detention pay, no lay over pay, no breakdown pay, lumper fees check driver is charged 3 bucks.
overall
Nice people promise you the moon but when you actually get there cheap rates,short runs,,way to many multiple stop loads that kill your weekly earning potential, ,might make truck payment, but will go broke on paying any other bills,.staff and all very friendly, but that doesn't pay your bills.and when u want to leave cause u didn't get what they promise, ,they charge u for everything. I would not recommend them
Pros
nice people
Cons
don't get what u expect
Job seekers rely on your experience.