Triple C Employee Reviews

Food and good people
Triple C (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 13, 2018
It was an Entertment job. I learned lot things. i Learned how to communicate with more. I also learned sale stuff and make coffee and other drinks. The most enjoyable time of the job was meeting new people.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Less hours
Not the best company to work for. Poor upper management
Millwright (Current Employee) –  Washington, NCMay 29, 2018
This was not a good company to work for. Poor upper management, not enough work at times which lead to layoffs. The people hired in as job bidders were not doing their job correctly. The work itself was great and very challenging, and this could be a great company if changes were made.
Good company when they are busy
Welding Foreman,Project Manager,General Foreman (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 18, 2018
Good company during the busy parts of the year, about 9 months out of the year, during the slow times they keep most employees around 30 hours or so. Good pay scale, benefits are so so, but the micro managing from the main office kills the company's potential to be a real competitive titan in this industry.
dont work for this company
truck driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 13, 2017
not a good company to work for, don't pay on time.over working there drivers .I really dont' have a lot to say about this company.the management was not nice ,the work place was not good .
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Owner has deep emotional issues
Sales Manager/General Manager (Current Employee) –  League City, TXAugust 14, 2017
The company itself is OK and has a pretty good business model. The owner is incompetent. He yell at and verbally abuses employees when they have done nothing wrong.
Not so good.. Bad workplace.
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Pohnpei FSMJuly 29, 2017
Working at triple c is really fun. Challenging and hard work every day.. Fun to work but not fun payment.. Working at triple c was a long hard working place for a really poor pay
A good ground for earning driving experienced
Truck Driver Class A CDL (Former Employee) –  TexasJuly 13, 2017
Not that strict about taking leave from work. They managed a good communication on dispatching the load. They really value their drivers to take rest and break from long hour of driving. The management should establish a good benefits for their employees like insurances.
Very Productive team oriented company .
Special Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mount Vernon, NYMay 16, 2016
After reviewing our weekly plans we start early each day and manage our team to produce and achieve their required goals , while learning and correcting our mistakes of the past .
We constantly look at the weakness and strengths of the team and motivate them to get the job done .
There is no I in Team and once they all are on board our goals and objectives are attainable and our JOB becomes more fun and less stressful.
The hardest part of the job is to keep the team together reaching for the GOAL.
Once we achieve helping the persons in greatest needs at the lowest operational cost we go home feeling on top of the world ready for tomorrow .
Pros
Good working environment, healthcare and lunch .
Cons
No Upward mobility and extra long hours
This company helped me expand my knowledge for the start.
Structural Welder (Former Employee) –  Mont Belvieu, TXMay 14, 2015
This company gave me the chance to learn more about fabricating, auto cad, and welding. I would work for them again but they had shut down the shop.
Grinded and cleaned welds for welder
Welders Helper (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, LAMarch 20, 2015
Worked on pipeline, cleaned up and welds that needed using a grinder, buffing wheel, file. prep pipe for painting, and finish coat.

Good people to work for, and work with, willing to help and show me what I needed to do if I didn't know already
Pros
The Job, and pay
Cons
laid off
Great place to work at, friendly environment and Owner
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 15, 2014
Typical work day starts with answering the customers phone calls and replying to the messages left in the previous day. Verifications of patients insurances to determine if they qualify for the items they are seeking. Hardest part of the job is informing patients that they are not qualified or got denied by their insurance for items they need. Most enjoying part of the job is seeing the patients happy and helping the company grow and prosperous.
Pros
Great environment, happy cooworkers and owner
Cons
Insurances denies
Fun and wonderful work experience
Lead Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WADecember 17, 2012
Verify and checking in Patients
Document patient data into the computer system
Answer visitors’ inquires about the company, products, and services
Perform copying, filing, and typing duties as required
Answer multi- line phones, screen and directed calls
Pros
free lunch, breaks when needed
Cons
na