Triple S Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Excellent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRMay 16, 2018
It was my first job after completing my baccalaureate and for me it was a good experience because of all the knowledge I gained working on it.
Ambiente de trabajo muy profesional y ameno
Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRMay 10, 2018
Una empresa muy buena el cual da oportunidad de crecer a sus empleados.
Pros
Tiene muy buenos beneficios
Productive work place and fun
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Fajardo, PRMarch 21, 2018
very nice people to work with very happy and competent. very help full meet new people only bad thing is that they still working on a program were people can't just give the account numb
Pros
Good times
Cons
short brakes
Great Internship
Brand Strategist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 15, 2018
I worked part time as an intern for Triple S. I enjoyed my time there, and felt that my input was valued. The company owners are very open to new ideas
Nice job
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cayey, PRFebruary 28, 2018
Nice job but the time is complicated but the client is no there in the home and i cooming many times to realized your sale. Your car is your method to transportation at you rute and many time you’re time is very complicate. The job is realy noce to a single persone in my opinion
Pros
I am creayed my time to work
Cons
The company offer healh care
Be focusedn and determined
IT Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRFebruary 18, 2018
There is not a day that goes by in the IT office that you can loose focus on your job because in every day there is a new set of challenges to complete.
Pros
challenges, personal growth
Productive Duties
Non Clinical Leader (Current Employee) –  Carolina, PRFebruary 5, 2018
I preauthorize a different procedures and studies,deny and approved a lot of cases,make schedules,the hardest part of the job is deny some cases of cancer
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
short breaks
Reorganization process
Division Network Management Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJanuary 31, 2018
Reorganization process. At this moment the employer is in the organization process and they don't hesitate to fire anyone. Nevertheless is a employer with great benefits.
Pros
Very good benefits
Cons
Reorganization process
long hours door to door sales
Authorized Representative for Insurance sales (Former Employee) –  Yauco, PR 00698January 30, 2018
you need to get licensed to sell insurance, you need to work only in your assigned sector, they give you a daily goal to accomplish, you use your own transportation, deal with people that doesn't want to pay their insurances, long hours with a low rate of pay
Pros
you are by yourself
Cons
if you dont make a sale, you will not get paid
Is a Very Good company
Servicio al cliente (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRJanuary 29, 2018
Triple S is an insurance company that provides equal opportunities for all its employees, fostering a competitive environment and worthy of example. They are aware of the needs of their resources and always offers alternatives for each situation.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
location
Good experience.
Programmer (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRJanuary 24, 2018
Stressful environment but a great experience that you can use
to go to other companies and have a better salary. The management is focus on low salaries and not in job skills and or experience. If you accept a low salary you are hired immediately.
Pros
Excellent perks
Cons
Not opportunities for grow unless you are related to baby boomers families already working there.
over worked and under paid
2nd shift Diesel Technician (Former Employee) –  Aztec, NMJanuary 23, 2018
H2O trucks was unclean to work on when came back from the field worst winter time. like taking a mud bath when working under neath the trucks. where all the time extends the time of repairs.
Fun work experience
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aguadilla, PRJanuary 11, 2018
Excellent job ,excellent Coworkers i love the Dynamic of working with senior People. Triple S is a Excellent company of health plan Because is associated be with blue cross And shield.
I enjoyed working for this company. I wish they had not closed the division in Isabella.
INSURANCE SALES MANAGEMENT (Former Employee) –  Municipio de Isabela, PRJanuary 11, 2018
I enjoyed going out and meeting people daily to discuss their medical, hospitalization, and cancer insurance coverage. The company allowed me to work very flexible hours. And if I finished my appointments early I was able to go home early.
Pros
Complete Flexibility of Hours
Cons
Not getting every contract
work out alot
Heavy Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Aztec, NMDecember 11, 2017
would work out of town and they would put us on standby. Would have to share trucks and didnt really get your own truck, always having ;to clean up after the other driver.
Pros
per diem
Cons
standby
Ambiente de trabajo tranquilo sin presion
Reimbursement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRNovember 28, 2017
Compañia con muchas oportunidades de crecimiento. Ambiente laboral tranquilo y ofrecen muchos beneficios a sus empleados por ejemplo una clinica de salud
Pros
Plan medico, horario flexible
Productive and Accountability
Desktop technician (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoNovember 22, 2017
My day begin at 8, at this time I planning and Coordinate the Tickets with the technicians (7)

After planning how to resolve the high volumen of ticket, I continue verifying the ASAP and Priority Ticket and offer support to costumer
It is a world of learning and very good work experience
Customer Service Office (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRNovember 16, 2017
I liked my area of ​​work very much because you had to learn from each and every one of the departments to be able to give the best possible service to the client.
A good place to learn new things
Information Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRNovember 15, 2017
The job at Triple S helped improved my editing and writing skills a lot. A typical day went ahead proofreading, and checking that the customer literature and pamphlets came out gramatically flawless.
Very professional environment
Pharmacy Technician/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRNovember 5, 2017
Very professional environment , long working hours, decent pay but never ending work, more people need to be hired