Tristarr Employee Reviews

Cooperative temp agency
Medical Records Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lancaster countyAugust 14, 2018
Good way to get introduced to a company.
Obtained a non stressful position. Nice that they offer medical benefits. Options also include dental and vision insurance.
Great temp company to work for.
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 30, 2018
The placement employees at TriStarr are great. They did their best to find me temporary positions that fit my talent and experience. This resulted in a position at a great financial institution in my area in a really great department in loan documentation generation that had a wonderful working environment and culture. The department was laid back but still worked at a fast pace which kept me busy and on my toes.

I would recommend TriStarr to anyone who was looking for a temporary position that really fits them.
Pros
Great administrators and staff. Added some AFLAK benifits within the last 2 years.
Cons
Not the best pay scale.
Got me a job when I was laid off....not really in the area I wanted
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 22, 2018
only worked for them for 3 months Got me a job when I was laid off but not in the field I really wanted so I am again looking. The rep was very nice
Temporary Receptionist / Secretary (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 9, 2018
Friendly coworkers and pleasant environment. Great company for contract, temporary, early career jobs. They really care about their people and treat everyone with respect.
People deserve better
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 24, 2018
Not professional in treatment of workers. Their client-employers’ contracts need to include a statement that bullying temps is an unacceptable form of abuse.
good source of part-time temp work
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 6, 2018
As a source of part-time temporary work, TriStarr excels. I only left their employ because I was seeking full-time permanent work. Assignments are varied and interesting. Pay is consistent and reliable.
TriStarr Kept Me Busy
Office Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAApril 10, 2018
I had several temporary jobs with TriStarr. Applying for positions was easy and they kept the job offers coming. I find that temp work is a good way to become familiar with the job market and what I am qualified to do.
Pros
I could work when it suited me.
Cons
Not a lot of part time positions.
Productive, fun work environment
Administrator Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 20, 2017
Overall great Agency to work for! I was assigned to Harland Clarke. It was a very professional environment, spacious desk space, friendly coworkers and management!
Pros
Weekly pay
Great Staffing Company
TEMPORARY ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 19, 2017
Working with Tristarr is overall a great experience. I have been in a contract for over a year with a top company. My Manager has been on top of concerns and very helpful.
Pros
Easy to work with and great opportunities
Cons
Contract employment means you cannot apply for other jobs
great place to work
Bartender and server (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJune 27, 2017
TriStar is a wonderful company to work for. I have been employed with this company for 2 years and have met a lot of wonderful people.The jobs are always professional, pay well and you are always treated with the highest respect. A great company and lots of great employees.
Pros
great people
Cons
only seasonal
Nice people
Customer Service/ Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 22, 2017
They help you find jobs that suit you, and if they don't work out then find another job that may suit you. Management was nice and helpful. Workplace was great.
Excellent jobs provided.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 5, 2017
Provides connections to excellent jobs lasting for several weeks, months, or to hire. Can be long gaps between jobs. Friendly and helpful staff. Paycheck is every week; which is nice.
Pros
Great job connections
Cons
Long gaps between jobs
Best in Lancaster
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 16, 2016
I've worked for Tri-Starr for many years. The first time they actually placed me at a great company where I was then eventually hired. Unfortunately, due to personal reasons after 6 years with that company, I had to voluntarily leave.

So, I went back to Tri-Starr and they treated me with the same professionalism and courtesy as they did the first time. They research and find good jobs opportunities according to your skills and experience. They are a good group of people. I really like working for them.
Pros
friendly, professional, knowledgeable
Cons
prefer if they would use direct-deposit only
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 31, 2016
A great place to go as a temp agency to get office related positions.Helpful with working with you and the employer, addresses any concerns in a prompt manner.
Super agency to work with
Various Temporary Accounting Positions (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PASeptember 28, 2015
Professional and attentive.

Staff is very efficient and stays in touch with updates.
Appreciate the online time sheets and pay card.
Better than average
Secretary Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 5, 2015
Recruiters do their best to find positions for individuals. I am a temp that they send out to support clients. My recruiter works hard to match my skills with the needs of their clients.
Have Not Proven Very Reliable
Telephone Bank Operator (Former Employee) –  County Voter Registration in Lancaster, PAAugust 5, 2014
I am not sure how much longer I will associate myself with this agency. I have received only one assignment from that only lasted two days. I do get emails with job opportunities from time to time, and although I respond immediately, I very rarely get any response. Other people have told me they too have had problems with them in the past. I do apply for jobs on their job board, but do not get any response.
Various work placement
Clerical Temp (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMarch 5, 2014
This company was for a short period of time. Looking to start my career path this company helped me obtain experience to start in the administrative field. I was assigned to a bank starting out helping in the HR office. There I scheduled travel arrangements for the HR manager and schedule training classes of other tellers. Organized and filed documents. Put together training books for HR presentation.
The bank position ended for the HR Assistant returning from vacation. The position lead me to become an Administrative Assistant and get hired on Full-Time.
was great
Job trainee (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PADecember 10, 2013
a typical day was fun. i learned that helping people is a great feeling. the people i worked with were some of the most caring people
Getting vehicle information ready for auction.
Account Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 18, 2013
They're great people there and work with you trying to get you the job you are looking for. Unfortunately, all jobs are temp jobs.
Pros
Good people, great job offer for someone interested in the business or office work.
Cons
Only offer temp jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tristarr. Our community is ready to answer.