TRITON TECHNOLOGIES Employee Reviews

Prefessional, fun and disverse place to work love it
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 18, 2019
I love working for this company and would love to go back in time. The work environment is very calming and culturally sensitive. My supervisor took time to train me and was very professional.
This place sucks
SALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 10, 2019
This is a terrible company to work for. Only work here if you enjoy lying to customers and preying on elderly people who don’t know what to spend their money on
If you have a pulse your hired on the spot. If fleecing poor old ladies is your thing then have at it
Agent (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAAugust 23, 2019
Check your conscience at the at the door is one motto. Another one is if they don't buy it from us they will buy it from someone else. This is pretty much the mission statement of a drug dealer. Lots of addicts in call center ironically. To sum it up some poor women:victim calls in for free or $19.00 trial. Agents are paid next to nothing because your commisioned on REQUIRED upselling ispotproductswhich encompass
August 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I do have to respectfully disagree with those statements being mottoes. In fact, one of the first things we review in training is, "if it is not true, do not say it". Also, Triton Technologies requires a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Triton Is a great place to work and you can make a lot of money if writing your own paycheck is what you would like to do.

Horrible
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, MAAugust 18, 2019
I was with Triton for two years I made a really good amount of money and worked from home I had a computer issue with my hard drive getting corrupted asked them to clock me out and told them I would go in if I could not resolve the issue I worked the day before that no mention of me getting suspended for anything I worked a hr that morning they told me ok and then 10 min later called me back to suspend me apparently over my voice I was there how long and that's the reason they fire me sounds fishy and obviously they dont care about dedicated employees.
Excellent Place to work and meet good people,
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 16, 2019
Awesome products to sell hours are the trade off.In order to sell these great and wonderful products you have to work from sun down to sun up.Some people enjoy being awake while the world sleeps.So lets make some friends and money at the same time
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 14, 2019
This job gives people a opportunity to better them self's and make money. You never had a job! this is a place to start one, If don't have any skills, They can help your grow! I really like being there, people are very respectful, Kind, Helpful and very understanding
Misery. Slow Death. With a few nice people around.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAJuly 25, 2019
They don't want people, they want robots that are ok making 5 dollars an hours plus insulting commissions while selling trash and being micro managed by other robots. Soul crushing monotony and environment. Avoid at all costs. most employees are recruited from a half way house and can't work anywhere else. They are used to having people in a position where they absolutely need the job and they take full advantage.
July 29, 2019

I am sorry you feel this way. Our Sales Agents never earn less than minimum wage. Nobody would ever make 5 dollars an hour here. That is only one part of our 3 component pay structure. We do not cap commissions and many agents are earning $17 per hour and higher. Triton Technologies works with reputable brand clients who all stand behind their products 100%. Our agents can feel confident about what they are selling. Micro management isn’t our style and we all work seamlessly as a team.

Attitude is your deciding factor
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, MAJuly 15, 2019
This isn't the job for everyone, but if your looking to make some decent money you can make it here. Pay rate can range anywhere from $12/hr to up to $19/hr; I was averaging around $16-17. First two weeks you'll be stuck at $12/hr until you start working the sales floor(training). It's not too hard to get in the door because the company has a high turnover rate not because of the people/management, but rather the type of job you have, your a sales agent. You have to get the customer excited to buy. A lot of times they are going to be rude, impatient, only calling in for questions, but it's your job to make the sale. Generally if you keep an upbeat attitude and learn your products you can make the sales and maybe even brighten the customer's day. The hardest thing to sell is also the place where you can make the most money, clubs/magazines. Whenever I could get a break off the phones I really enjoyed talking to my coworkers. You meet a dynamic group of people each with their own story. Management was extremely understanding of family affairs/scheduling and provided great support when needing help. There is also occasional free food and spiffs/competition prizes. Don't see too much in the way of career advancement, but if your looking to make some money, start picking up those phone calls.
July 29, 2019

Thank you for your feedback :) We are happy to have you on the team! Keep up the great work!

Productive and Fun Work Culture
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAJuly 13, 2019
Sales are easier when reading from script, training is very helpful. There's not much of an opportunity for growth. Commission based plus and hourly rate.
July 29, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We do have a great training program and amazing educators!

Horrible place to work
Customer Sevice/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAJune 30, 2019
Horrible place to work. They use and verbally abuse employees. I've done so much for the company and was promised a higher position and pay. Which was never received and all I got was the run around.
July 29, 2019

We see to it that each member of our team is treat with the utmost respect. Our management is held in the highest regards and do not verbally abuse or use employees. Triton strives through teamwork and we admire and praise our sales agents for all their hard work!

Great Starter sales job
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 3, 2019
terrible if you already know how to sale, it is infomercial sales. If you do not already know how to sale it will be a terrible experience. If 18 this will work for you
July 29, 2019

This is an amazing opportunity and a great entry level position for anyone who may not have sales experience. We have a great training program for anyone who may need to learn the ropes. We do encourage a seasoned sales agent to apply as well. It should prove to be a great experience for either person!

Great Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAMay 29, 2019
I really enjoyed it here. The money was as good as the effort you put into your work. The management was always there when you needed to talk to them. And if they could not help you then one of the higher ups would be there
July 29, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We value your comments. Effort is key to write your own paychecks. The sky is the limit!

Remote Autonomy
Medical Division Account Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteMay 11, 2019
Triton Technologies provides a solid opportunity for growth and career advancement for individuals willing to follow the sales process and work hard.

There is room for advancement to the elite sales, marketing, and management talent pool. There are few openings for advancement into executive or business development roles a it is a mid sized company.
Excellent Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAMay 7, 2019
Given the tolls to drive yourself and make sales and provide excellent customer service for customer that call in for product they want/need. Excellent atmosphere, great management. Would refer to friends and family on working here.
Job
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, OHApril 19, 2019
Pretty decent job all around people do leave a lot due to finding out how bad the call volume is on certain days you get no calls and others you do during the day you make $5 an hour and overnight shifts make $7 an hour plus commission and they make up for whatever you miss and the $12 an hour range so you always make minimum wage but you also have the opportunity to make over $12 an hour based on your sales as the sales agent pay attention in training that's my best advice for you ask questions
Pros
Spiffs
Cons
Lack of calls
Worst Job Ive ever had (Smoke and Mirrors)!!! BEWARE!!!!
Tele Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, MAMarch 13, 2019
Been at the Mansfield location for little over a year. When I started the training i thought it was fine at first(later found out each person who trained gave their own information nothing was consistent). When i began on the sales floor they put you in certain groups with products so they can control what calls you get and potentially what you make and at first you made great money! You also have a "kicker" and that dictates whether you make 0%-$40% more per dollar earned in commission and that kicker is made by your sales numbers etc trying to keep up with your goal report and your sales makes no sense and no one explains it to you so a huge chunk of your money is decided by a bunch of numbers that when you ask your leads or the upper management in the offices what they mean you get no answers or lead on for days and then eventually get no where! They sell the same products from different companies and when the reps for the companies come in they tell all the agents not to bring up the competitive products or commissions or scripts etc. Ive been pulled aside into a directors office for asking questions to reps from companies for simple and meaningful questions I'm sure myself and other agents would like answered. The commissions on products constantly go down every week. We will start a product and the company will do well and agents will sell the campaign and in return we get our commissions slashed! The office has dumpy chairs that are all stained and gross and broken the cubicles are nasty and barely cleaned and vacuumed! The bathrooms are nasty and have feces smeared  more... on the stall walls and since I've started a year ago the bathrooms were never thoroughly cleaned its disgusting they dont care about their employees. The computers and headsets(which make you your money) are trash all broke and can barely hear customers and the computers always malfunction, their system still uses windows xp its so dated!!! The bonuses or "spifs" existed when i was in training, like sell a certain product spin a wheel and earn a little pocket money it was a hiring tactic they used and in my first couple of weeks it was nice 20-30$ week played different games after the training was done and i was on the floor as a sales agent my kicker constantly went all over the place 20%,30%,40% then back down to 20% and all the "Spifs" went away no more spin the wheel no more games to make that "pocket money" was gone and spifs were earned through percentages of sales made only on the weekend and also its mandatory to work 8hrs a day on sat and Sunday and all upper management that sit in the offices have those days off??? The company in nutshell is a shady place that uses people to sell cheap products that you make 1% commission on to people that cant afford it or don't need it!! Please avoid the place like the plague. Cant believe i wasted as much time as i did there but I needed money just like everyone else they hire! The turnover rate is so high they have two people dedicated to hiring new people and aren't HR! The people in offices are useless cant stress that enough and the leads are babysitters who just sit on their phones and computers and do nothing. If you value yourself and don't want to con people into buying garbage then stay away and find a better place than this!  less
Pros
Non
Cons
The whole job
March 19, 2019

This review is not true. Triton has a cleaning company that comes into the office 3x per day. The office environment is very clean and the staff is very friendly.
The 2 recruiters are yes indeed part of Human Resources and they both do a very good job proactively recruiting.
There is constant training on all the products. If you come in and work hard you can make a lot of money.
Personally, I think it is a great place to work!

Run from this company
Inbound Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAFebruary 16, 2019
Awful place to work with no room for advancement. I’m not sure what loop hold they are using to pay under minimum wage. I guess they hope you make up the difference in commission. A good company would pay you the minimum wage plus commissions. Management is not run well either, only care about their sales numbers not the employees. Run from this company
March 19, 2019

This is a sales position and the only time minimum wage is very typical is during the first few weeks/paychecks during training. You are able to make really good money with this pay structure that includes a base, commissions, and bonuses.

July 29, 2019

There is no loop hole. Our agents never make less than minimum wage. The 12 dollars an hour is only typical during training when you are not even taking calls yet. We care very much about our employees and hold our sales agents in the highest regards.

Really like my job
Sales agent (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, MAJanuary 15, 2019
If you want to make money, you will make money. Very nice atmosphere with really nice people to work with. Fair management. Rom for advancement. Safe neighborhood and building.
Pros
Good pay, free lunch, fun people, prizes, spiffs
Cons
Sometimes kind of loud on the weekends with everybody working, smokers get more breaks than non smokers
Great oportunity
Sales Agent (Priest and Washington, Tempe) (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 11, 2018
This is a great company to work for if your looking to balance life school travels and work together. Great bonus opportunities.some room for improvement
Pros
Great raffels
Cons
Annoying customers
Horrible job
Inbound sales agent (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, MANovember 15, 2018
The only good thing I can say is that they’re flexible but, the rest? Don’t waste your precious time. Lie about pay and NEVER seen any sales commissions reflected in my pay. Management is rude and the sales you do make aren’t good enough because they expect you to sell club and magazines that are worthless. If you’re on a call too long, they send you snide emails about call control. They tell you 32 hours is considered full time but, if you work from home, they tell you must work 40 hours a week and send texts every time it gets busy expecting you to drop what you’re doing and take calls anytime, day or night. It truly is a horrible job!! I actually overheard management talking about posting positive reviews to get people because they have such a high turnover. They train every week and maybe %1 stay. Don’t bother folks!!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRITON TECHNOLOGIES. Our community is ready to answer.

TRITON TECHNOLOGIES Reviews by Location